Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 325

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Haha i figured :crylaugh: the people saying 100mg+ are fine have a helluva tolerance

2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah I probably would have been fine back when I was in college, but definitely not these days :crylaugh:. I really only take 1 or 2 dabs before bed these days

riotspray and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  3. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

so I quite like Delta 8

Mr. Serotonin and sophos34 like this.
  4. Mr. Serotonin

I’ve been cruising with the gummy version for months. It’s awesome for sleep.

Ben and angrycandy like this.
  5. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I live in a legal state and just travelled to a non-legal state so I took the opportunity to try a Blue Dream Delta-8 preroll. Felt like I got high then it dissipated very quickly. Anyone else have that experience?

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  6. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Leaving work early on this fine Sunday to smoke myself silly and play video games

sophos34 and yeahrightdude like this.
  7. yeahrightdude Sep 19, 2021
    (Last edited: Sep 19, 2021)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Trying to make my dispensary more festive but i'm not super creative... so I thought I'd ask you guys if you have any ideas for halloween sales/contests/activities you could do at a dispensary?

You cannot smoke on site though so keep that in mind.

Also accepting ideas for thanksgiving - new years as well if you've got them!

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  8. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

HalloWeed - where the sales are SCARY!!

Mr. Serotonin and Signifire like this.
  9. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah delta 8 doesn’t last long at all

chewbacca110 likes this.
  10. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

You could have people come up with the name of a strain and have it be spooky themed and best suggestion wins a gram of the spooky strain. Open to all customers and friends

11. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I like that! Writing it down to share with my boss!

Signifire likes this.
  12. Mr. Serotonin

You need to try the edible version. I’ve heard the dabs are good too but can’t vouch

chewbacca110 likes this.
  13. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

i like delta 8 dabs a whole lot but the high dissipates quickly

14. yeahrightdude Sep 20, 2021
    (Last edited: Sep 20, 2021)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Dang I guess this means I'm a cannabis cup winner now :crylaugh:B-)

riotspray likes this.
  15. yeahrightdude Sep 21, 2021
    (Last edited: Sep 21, 2021)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]
    Lol this dispo is giving away 10 joints and a 25mg rice krispy treat with ever purchase.

16. Mr. Serotonin

What the fuck :crylaugh: that's the coolest thing i've ever heard, i think

yeahrightdude and Signifire like this.
  17. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Thats ridiculous and I would love to take advantage of that promotion

18. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Oklahoma just has WAY too much weed right now! People are just trying to find ways to give it away at this point lol

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  19. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I REALLY need to move

yeahrightdude and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  20. J12

Trusted Supporter

I'm in a fully legal state (Maine), but most towns are very reluctant to authorize recreational store fronts. Recreational is also significantly more expensive. I don't smoke, but I do partake in edibles from time to time to help my anxiety and tamper some chronic ankle pain I have from some bad sprains.

I finally bit the bullet and applied for a med card yesterday - better choices for edibles with medicinal over recreational, plus much cheaper. I got a call from the shop saying I can already pick it up, so, that's neat!

21. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I know a recreational shop in Berwick, Maine just opened that I'm excited to try out. The Salisbury, MA one has way more vape cartridges though

22. J12

Trusted Supporter

We've got nearly two dozen shops in total in this general area, but only a couple are recreational. Have to imagine only a few will survive once the initial wave dies down. I don't think our area can really support that many separate businesses.

Most places are still really pushing medicinal licenses, given that medicinal product is so much cheaper, and the cards are incredibly easy to get now. Once Maine dropped their list of acceptable conditions, it really just became a matter of having a photo ID, the ability to fill out the application, and the money for the fee.

Even for someone like me, who will likely only buy edibles a half dozen times or so a year, I'm pretty much breaking even after a couple chocolate bars.

23. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

Anyone ever smoke anything from Wonderbrett? They just opened a shop a block away from my apartment and I’ve been meaning to check it out, probably dropping in tonight

24. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

The medical card renewal process for NY literally took less than 5mins 10/10 recommend.

sophos34, yeahrightdude and TSLROCKS like this.
  25. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Kind Farm? I’ve been going to their med shop for a couple years regularly and it’s great so I’m sure the rec side is on the same level. Their flower selection is usually pretty great, probably some of my favorite indicas I’ve had.

RyanPm40 likes this.