Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 324

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Sage advice.

Getting to know the effects in a more measured state before you gamble with edibles is very smart.

2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

also, when smoking, the high only lasts maybe a couple hours, if that. if it gets too intense on an edible high, it could last all day and night.

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

not to mention, you can take one hit and feel it pretty much instantly and then decide if you want more or not

with edibles you won't know if you've had too much or too little until it's too late

4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

^^ exactly what I was gunna say. Edibles always seem like the best beginner option but I’d honestly rather sell a newbie dabs than edibles.

If you over do it with dabs then youll pass out for a couple hours. Edibles will have you lost in a Walmart asking strangers for help if you do it wrong… at least that’s what one of a patients told me he did after the first dispo he ever went to sold him a 500mg chocolate bar without any warning or dosing instructions. Dude ate the whole fucking thing and he had only ever smoked a couple times.

waking season and riotspray like this.
  5. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Yeahhhh the problem with edibles is that you can’t really gauge how high you’re going to get. Smoking you can take a hit or two, wait a few mins, and know exactly where you are. Edibles it all hits you at once like a train.

waking season and yeahrightdude like this.
  6. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Man, MA state tax is wild. I paid $265 for a $220 order of carts

waking season and yeahrightdude like this.
  7. yeahrightdude Sep 6, 2021
    (Last edited: Sep 6, 2021)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Oof yeah weed tax is such a killer. That would be about 254 and change here!

RyanPm40 likes this.
  8. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

my medical card is back in Philly waiting for me, I’m about to fly back im so fucking excited. there’s a new dispensary right by my place too that just opened last Tuesday

9. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Jealous. I’m down to my last eighth here till Friday. Don’t know how the hell ima make it happen.

sophos34 likes this.
  10. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

heading to dispensary let’s goooo

look how close this is to where I live
    A64E34BC-6B9E-4D49-B394-71FB8A949CBA.png

11. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

holy shit i havent done high quality dabs in sooo long. snagged some purple punch shatter. also grabbed two sunset sherbert disposable pen's, and i have some of the cart my brother got for me before i came to visit in st louis left so im fucking killing it. high quality dispensary products cannot be beat

12. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

I’m really not huge on the high from moon rock (I just wanna nap all day) but mann does it come in clutch for making my weed last. 1 part weed, 2 parts moon rock and I’m chilling for a solid hour.

13. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Gunna have to start throwing big clobs of wax on my joints more often.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  14. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Lmao totally forgot that I at way too many gummies because tomorrow is my only day off before a 10 day week and we just got a new 500mg pack in from the lab…

decided to drive 45 minutes to a cool dispo to try some new weed. Now I’m way too high to be in public lol how did I let this happen? :facepalm:

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  15. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

did you eat all 500?

16. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I left 4! I normally only take about 150 max though! Haha

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  17. RyanPm40

Is a 200mg drink a lot? Came across a bottle of Fruit Punch that claims it's 10 servings, but my fiance and I are considering just splitting it down the middle in one sitting

18. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Usually if you take 50mg you’re gonna be VERY high. If you split it, you’re each still taking double that.

I’d say it’s a lot, but you’ll be okay after a day :crylaugh:

Drinks usually hit a little faster. Maybe each start with a quarter and see how you feel.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  19. RyanPm40

:crylaugh: oh man this will be a roller coaster. Thanks for the heads up! Still considering saying "fuck it" and hoping for the best lol

20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Drinks usually kick in a little quicker and harder than normal edibles but they don’t last quite as long. I still normally take the same amount that I would a normal edible though

21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I eat up to 200-250 at a time, but I'm also abnormal

22. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

Jesus I’ve maybe maxed out at 20mg or so

maybe it’s time I get real weird with it and go 100mg alongside you all haha

chewbacca110 and riotspray like this.
  23. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Edibles have always been hit or miss for me but the dispensary down the road has chocolate bars that work every time and it’s the best. They kick in super quick too, maybe my tolerance is just low.

riotspray likes this.
  24. devenstonow

Noobie

I finally start a new job on Monday in an industry where they don't care about weed.

But on the subject of edibles, the best edible I ever had were these lemonades my old roommate used to get that were about 125mg for a 16oz bottle and drinking ~half of one was the most high I've ever been without getting into panic/anxiety attack territory

25. RyanPm40

I ended up just taking roughly 50mg of that drink last night and I was very high very quickly lol. Like, maybe 15 minutes until it hit?

waking season and Mr. Serotonin like this.