Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 323

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

ok cool. thanks y'all

Signifire likes this.
  2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Has anyone ever gotten carts that are just all matte black plastic? Mine looks like a Blu e-cig tip and I have no idea how to tell when it's finally done since I can't see the coil?

3. angrycandy

yeah they're fun as you can see lol

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

washed my pants with a battery and 3/4 full pod in the pocket :tear:

5. angrycandy

damn

sorry to hear that, homie

riotspray likes this.
  6. RyanPm40

Ughh the worst

riotspray likes this.
  7. Grapevine_Twine

It's a Chunky! Supporter

Every few months I drive from NY to Mass to grab some carts (had a really really bad experience with one I got from my plug) and on the drive home I threw them away at a rest stop with a McDonald’s bag

shitty feeling lol

Mr. Serotonin, riotspray and RyanPm40 like this.
  8. angrycandy

omg

fuck

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  9. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

card is renewed now just playing the waiting game with the mail! should have it in about a week. good timing because a new beyond/hello is opening like two blocks from my apartment on Tuesday

10. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Got to snag this Gas AF yesterday right after they dropped it. Went by after work to get more and it was sold out
    [​IMG]

11. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

That looks sooo good

yeahrightdude and riotspray like this.
  12. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

After one bong rip I instantly started to feel like I was revving up lol it’s a heavy hitter for sure. I’m so sad I couldn’t get any more!

riotspray and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  13. Philll

Trusted

This is my 30 year old dorkass checking in to say I smoked for the first time in my life the other day. It was... slightly underwhelming? Maybe I just had the wrong expectations, but I was also drinking. Def gonna give it another go though. My brother is also gonna make me some brownies soon.

14. RyanPm40

A lot of people smoke wrong the first time or two (myself included). So if you didn't seem to get high, I suggest taking a deep breath of air after you take your hit, but before you exhale. You want to make sure it really gets in your lungs instead of mostly staying in your mouth

15. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

A dedicated smoke session is a different animal. I bet it will be much better for you next time.

16. Philll

Trusted

Thanks guys. Yeah, it was literally my first time smoking anything ever so I think i wasn't inhaling very well. I'm looking forward to trying again.

yeahrightdude and RyanPm40 like this.
  17. RyanPm40

Yeah tbh, if you did smoke right, I'd be very surprised if you didn't get sick from being drunk as well xD. I'd always get the spins combining the two when I first started

yeahrightdude and Philll like this.
  18. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I didn’t get high until my third time. I think it sometimes also takes your body/brain a couple tries before it recognizes what to do with those chemicals and the high kicks in. But holy shit that first time stoned is borderline spiritual. You’ll know it when you feel it hahaha

jkauf, riotspray, RyanPm40 and 2 others like this.
  19. RyanPm40

Haha yup. I remember being in college smoking for the first time in my friend's car, and we just reclined our seats staring out the sunroof while listening to MGMT, and I literally felt like we were blasting off into space on a rocketship lol.

riotspray and OotyPa like this.
  20. Mr. Serotonin

Don't overdo it with the brownies. I ate 3 my first time and couldn't see. Like, literally was hitting the outside of my cheek with a mozzarella stick tryna eat it after ordering an Applebee's to-go sampler platter a friend brought me :crylaugh: :crylaugh: got way dizzy and could only see swirling colours whether my eyes were opened or closed. Just do 1 and wait a few hours (like 3 hours) and then decide if you want anymore.

21. Mr. Serotonin

My friends and i got stoned our first attempt. We thought "everything looked like wax figures" or "cartoons". That doesn't really happen anymore, haha.

OotyPa likes this.
  22. Philll

Trusted

Ha, yeah I'm gonna take it real easy first time.

chewbacca110 and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  23. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Oh yeah. I was so completely blown away by the "reality of things," if that makes sense. It felt so dreamlike. I was astonished in my friend's apartment kitchen watching the slow-motion movement of cabinets as I opened and shut them :crylaugh: My friends told me I kept saying "the fact that that just happened" after everything that happened, no matter how minor :teethsmile:

Philll and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'd definitely recommending smoking (and actually getting high) a few times before trying edibles.

25. RyanPm40

Edibles are so hit or miss anyways