Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 321

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Smoking some Quick Critical+, listening to The Dirty Nil, and watching the all-star game. Been a stressful few days but I’m relaxed as hell right now, I love baseball.

angrycandy likes this.
  2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Got a new rig today!

it’s an FTK.
    I’ve waited for a very long time for a decent quality (and fair priced) FTK to come around.

[​IMG]

3. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Whoa. Looks like a science experiment.

4. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Prestigious

That is a beautiful rig! I'm hoping to get a new one soon-ish. Time to add to the collection.

yeahrightdude and riotspray like this.
  5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Mr. Serotonin and yeahrightdude like this.
  6. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

lol we've been so busy since cutting our prices. Sales are almost over 5x per day what they were before the cut.

riotspray likes this.
  7. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

How much is, say, an ounce of some really good weed? Just out of curiosity. Feel free to go more in depth on prices lol, it’s all super interesting to me.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  8. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

my store is 95% concentrates and we only stock pre-packaged flower as a secondary option so patients don’t have to make two stops if they like both.

The flower we have sells for way more at other stores though. At the stores down the street our top shelf flower is sold at $50/8th or $300+/ounce. We do $35ish for the 8th and $230-$250 an ounce with tax included. our bottom shelf is $160/ounce or $20/8th but we haven’t had any of that in stock for a while.

right now our top shelf is only Alterra which is this stuff:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

riotspray, Signifire and angrycandy like this.
  9. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

bet even your bottom shelf stuff is :fire:

10. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

It looks good and tests REALLY well but it smells kinda meh and we've had patients say they've found some seeds... but for the price I can't imagine complaining about something like that lol

[​IMG]

11. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

lol I forgot the price change on flower makes it $25/8th and like $210/ounce after tax

Signifire and riotspray like this.
  12. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Lolz your bottom shelf looks better than the best shit I can find period

13. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I wish you all lived here so I could hook everyone up!

14. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Ugh, just went to a dispensary for 3 carts, and the most expensive one will not hit at all. Doesn't seem to be clogged, it just doesn't seem to be heating up. Anyone know any solutions?

15. angrycandy

are you sure it doesn't have one of those little plastic stoppers at the bottom? sometimes they come with those to ensure it doesn't leak

16. angrycandy

also maybe try unscrewing your pen a little and seeing if it will hit

yeahrightdude and OotyPa like this.
  17. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

idk how dispos work where you’re at but my dispo will always make it right in situations like this. I would just call the dispo and mention that the hardware seems to be malfunctioning. It happens all the time here so I would hope they have some sort of protocol to deal with it.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  18. angrycandy

yeah that too. sometimes you just get a bad cart

RyanPm40 and yeahrightdude like this.
  19. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Sometimes that happens with carts I buy and I have to unscrew them a little to make it work. Or remove some dirt / lint from the connector. Or use another battery. If all else fails, it might just be a faulty cart.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  20. RyanPm40

Hmm... there is a white ring inside of it but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to remove it, I would need tweasers. Aaand the third one doesn't work either so I just lost $100 lol

21. RyanPm40

Yeah maybe I'll try giving the dispensary a call.. frustrating heh.

riotspray and yeahrightdude like this.
  22. angrycandy

yeah, get that off. you might need tweezers or a lot of persistence but hopefully it will hit after you get that off

RyanPm40 likes this.
  23. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

One of the coolest parts about my company is their “Make it right” policy.

as long as you don’t abuse it- we’ll basically replace anything for you no questions asked. I gave a guy a free gram today because he really didn’t like the taste of the one he bought last time. It makes them a dedicated customer immediately.

24. angrycandy

that's really cool of y'all. I do have to ask tho: (human nature being what it is and all) have you had anyone you felt was trying to take advantage of that kindness?

25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Not yet! at least not at our store to my knowledge but it's bound to happen though. Around our grand opening we had a guy ask for a normal single gram of live resin but received a "fambrosia" jar which is 2gs of enormous specially made and hand selected THCa crystals and 2gs of HTFSE. He noticed the mistake immediately and brought it back because he knew that was like a $160 mistake but legally we can't accept returns so we let him keep that thing and we got him the gram that he originally wanted. He came back like 3 days later and we messed up a rosin order so we let him keep a $60 gram of rosin and we gave him the one he wanted.

He comes in like 3 times a week now always so happy. He's one of our favorite patients and he tips like $5 each time.

There are a couple others that know the policy and have taken advantage of it once or twice but i can't really say they're abusing it because they're in so often and buy so much that they make up for it quickly