Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 320

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Cleaned the ever living shit out of all my pieces and packed a fatty for Sha'Carri.

2. Mr. Serotonin Jul 2, 2021
    (Last edited: Jul 2, 2021)
    Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

BubbleBerry n super lemon haze, yum

riotspray likes this.
  3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Just picked up 9.3gs of .3g live rosin samples made by the 31 best hash companies in the state and I’ll be judging my favorite for a big 7/10 competition.

Apothecary entered one of our single source strains so it will be neat to see if I can pick it out of the pack.

It’s gunna be a really fun weekend!

riotspray and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  5. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Oh and I had to pick it up from the shit head dispo across from mine and they hate our guts because they’re giant babies so I would love to see our hash- normally sold exclusively at our store- win the whole thing.

riotspray and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  6. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Oh my god some of these smell RANK! Like a nasty garbage disposal full of old rotten cheese. Unbelievable terps.

riotspray likes this.
  7. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

So lately I've been having a new strain that was sold to me as Cereal Milk (who knows though over here as there's absolutely no regulation or anything).

It's fucking great. For some reason, it makes my jaw ache so much, both in the moment and the day after. Like I think it must be making me tense up and like gurn or something when I'm baked. It feels so good when I'm high, I'll just sit there opening and closing my mouth and laughing to myself, but the next day my jaw feels like it's going to fall off haha.

yeahrightdude and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  8. yeahrightdude Jul 3, 2021
    (Last edited: Jul 3, 2021)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Made it through 14 entries last night: 13 dabs because one looks like shit and crackled when it hit the nail so I just wiped it up with a qtip and moved on without smoking it haha

tonight I’m on to the second half. These are so fucking raunchy that it’s actually getting difficult to smoke some of them because they’re so terpy lol

riotspray and waking season like this.
  9. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Amnesia Lemon Pie joint, very baked listening to Hum. I like this strain a lot

10. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I really do not drink these days, and even two beers with weed tonight has me feeling crossed as fuuuuccckkkk haha.

11. Mr. Serotonin

For some reason that doesn’t really happen to me anymore. I did have to fetch my gf a water last night as she held her forehead cause it happened to her again :crylaugh:

waking season likes this.
  12. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

my friend got me a pretty dope pin image_from_ios.jpg

13. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

710 was so fun. We did another employee appreciation sale so I got a ridiculous amount hash and my favorite flower dispo did a huge sale so I got even more flower.

About to smoke a big joint of Crystal Cookies and play fortnite all day!

14. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

I think I’m gonna buy a Volcano hybrid on my next paycheck. Anyone have one/have any experience using one? Is it as awesome as it seems/is hyped up to be?

riotspray and angrycandy like this.
  15. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

used one many times

the high is unlike any other imo. it can take very shitty weed and have you high for hours

Mr. Serotonin and Signifire like this.
  16. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Lol I spent the last 3 months working hard to build up our social media presence and develop a consistent style for my company.

I was rewarded by being told I might get promoted to multimedia/marketing and getting lead-on for about a month before finding out they hired someone who knows literally nothing about weed/hash.

I started working even harder so I could shine brighter than that new guy and it was working for the last month. Things were going great. I was getting an average of 50 new followers a day and our media guy basically let me take over our account while he copied my style for the other stores.

Today this idiot posted about our new prices which breaks rule number 1 for weed businesses advertising on IG: don’t post about prices!

now the ig page is shut down and I get to start from zero!

17. riotspray Jul 13, 2021
    (Last edited: Jul 13, 2021)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Ugh. Sorry dude. Hope this will help propel you ahead of the new guy, but that's shitty. I'm dealing with similar stuff at my job. New hires with little to no experience getting positions that myself or other more tenured/qualfied people should be getting.

Mr. Serotonin and yeahrightdude like this.
  18. Mr. Serotonin

Damn, even "cool" job bureaucracy sucks

19. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

high off Baker's Dozen

20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Okay well apparently we just lowered our prices by like 45% so regular prices are now employee prices which means our "new and improved employee pricing" is about to get newer and even more improved so I guess I shouldn't complain too much lol

21. Signifire

Got my new Volcano Hybrid today. This thing has me feeeeling real nice

22. Mr. Serotonin

Always wanted a volcano

23. Signifire

Same here and it’s exceeding expectations

24. Mr. Serotonin

Are they still like $600? I guess I could just Google that :crylaugh:

yeahrightdude and Signifire like this.
  25. Signifire

$699 yea dude just google it