Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 319

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Mmm cherry thin mints sounds awesome

Mr. Serotonin and yeahrightdude like this.
  2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

it’s grown by a dude who is extremely particular about his plants. He literally studies the environmental elements of the regions the plants parents originated in order to recreate its ideal environment and he also plants his strains according to the moon cycles and does all kinds of cool little things that that. I’m not sure how much of an effect it has on the plant vs just the time and attention spent but it’s some of the most fire weed I’ve ever had so he’s doing something right.

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Ordered this Mobius knockoff bong from China and it showed up today. Hits really smooth. Hard to beat for $40.

[​IMG]

Mr. Serotonin and yeahrightdude like this.
  4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

last night I discovered that like 200 of our carts were slowly leaking so my boss penny-d a ton of them out to all of us. I never use carts anymore (Pods are the future) but this rocks.

5. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Why’re pods the future? Less spillage or somethin? Just curious. Never tried one!

sonder likes this.
  6. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

I didn't even know about them tbh. can you use them with a Juul?

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  7. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

They heat the oil more efficiently giving you the full flavor you would get from a dab and a much stronger kick than a cart without any of the harshness on the throat that you'd get from a cart

sonder, Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  8. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Some brands use the juul style pods but I've heard those burn way too hot. Thats the only problem with the pods- too many options for the device. Carts have been standardized for the most part but pods will still need little while to grow its legs.

We've had them since 420 and they're already our 2nd most popular product. We can't keep them stocked lol

9. angrycandy

duly noted. that's cool to hear they're doing well, too. I'm all for innovation (especially in terms of pot) so hopefully I'll have the opportunity to try them before long

10. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I wish yall were in Oklahoma so I could hook everyone up with these cool products!

[​IMG]

11. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

A
    Are carts standardized just cause they’re less glass/cheaper to make?

12. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I just meant the 510 thread for carts has become standardized but the connection to the pod batteries will take a little bit but yeah the current cartridge was basically the first cost efficient way to make a disposable vape tank.

13. OotyPa

fall away

Never even heard of a pod before. Can it be used with a vape pen?

14. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

nah it requires a specific battery. Unfortunately it’s like back in the early days of carts where there isn’t a universal thread used by every company so you have to buy based on the battery you have.

15. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Just picked up some G6/Jet Fuel bud. Anyone familiar? Really curious about how heady and energizing it is.

16. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

@yeahrightdude thanks for all the great info on pods! My gf is using cartridges again for the portability and sounds like pods are the way to go, esp. with less harshness which is something she has issues with.

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  17. angrycandy

they are pretty harsh and people don't talk about that enough but if pods can alleviate that then bring them on

18. OotyPa

fall away

oh yeah most cartridges are damn harsh. It's super rare for me to find one where I can take a full deep inhale without hacking up a lung. I've found it's easier if I recently brushed my teeth or had gum or a mint or something lolz

19. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I have asthma and I keep these altoids around and they definitely help open my lungs/sinuses
    [​IMG]

20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

These things are actually life changing. I was 100% a hater when I first saw them. Microdosing has become a very overused term so I wasn't into it. They did an educational demonstration for us before we opened at work and some of the girls would talk about how effective they were but I brushed it off as low tolerance or maybe placebo.

I started taking a bliss and a go before work every day and it has been so beneficial. My tips are 2x-3x what they were in the last few months and I just feel better.

21. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Finally got my hand on some Runtz after @waking season and others were raving about it in here. I even convinced my boss to pick it up for the store!
    About to roll up a joint and give it a try!
    [​IMG]

Also got some Strawnana
    [​IMG]

22. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Looks good, enjoy it! Haven’t seen it around in a while but I’d definitely get it again

yeahrightdude likes this.
  23. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Ending a t break near the end of a very stressful week>>>

24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

This Wedding Pie smells like rotten ass cherry and grape candy. I cannot express how joyful it makes me. I never thought I could get this excited by smelling something but it is PERFECT. I love it so much!

25. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Really enjoying some Animal Mints tonight

yeahrightdude likes this.