Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 316

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'd be more interested in Delta 8 if I could smoke it as flower (naturally) - I'm not interested in smoking hemp sprayed flower or whatever and carts aren't really my thing. The D8 edibles are cool though.

mynamesgeneric likes this.
  2. -deleted-

-

I still wanna try the medical suppositories. :-p

I’ve seen them at a few dispensaries but I don’t have a medical card sadly.

mynamesgeneric likes this.
  3. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I like the D10 edibles I’ve been having. Real light effect though. I want to try carts next.

4. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I’m good with just the edibles. I had a rice krispee that was so strong, lights had this extra glow to them and I had some light tracers :crylaugh:

Anthony_Soprano and riotspray like this.
  5. -deleted-

-

Thoroughly enjoy walking around Metropolitan areas like this.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  6. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Well... delta8 REALLY works

7. Mr. Serotonin

Urb is a great brand that I was skeptical about because of how cheap it was. $40 for thirty-five 25mg gummies. They are actually equally strong as the 3chi if not stronger and almost average out to just a buck per gummy. Prolly my new fave.

HelloThisIsDog likes this.
  8. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

I got the Vance d8 prerolls and after about 4-5 pulls, I was pretty baked. 25 bucks for a 10 pack too!

9. Mr. Serotonin

Ahh, i haven't ventured into any sort of smokable versions. The sprayed on d8 rubs me the wrong way for some reason. I'm sure it's fine though, haha.

riotspray likes this.
  10. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I still dont understand what Delta8 is or where to get it but definitely intrigued haha

11. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Its the thc that’s derived from hemp plants, rather than cannabis plants. It was federally legalized in the 2018 farm bill in the hemp provisions. You can order it online, just a quick google search. I’ve only tried the Vance pre rolls. Would recommend.

Definitely get it from a place that has posted lab / test results because there are a lot of sketchy makers.

12. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

so you're saying don't get it from a sketchy gas station like I was planning to? got it

13. Mr. Serotonin

You can literally type in "Delta 8 near me" and it'll pop right up if you're in a spot where it's legally available. Almost every smoke shop, alternative health and wellness store or any CBD store has it. From my understanding, D8 exists in marijuana/hemp naturally just like D9 does (the version we're all accustomed to getting us stoned). D8 is legal though as long as the product is <.3% D9 so they've isolated it and sold it. D8 and D9 both convert to D11 when ingested in edible form so it feels almost the same.

Reputable brands i've tried - 3chi, CannaAid, TreeTop, Urb

angrycandy likes this.
  14. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Is it like, a lesser high? More mellow I’m guessing?

15. Mr. Serotonin

Not really. If anything it just feels like a less paranoid/mental high but then again i've only taken the edible version. You just up the dose like you normally would. General rule of thumb is divide by 2 for the delta 9 equivalent.

Ex. 25mg of delta 8~12.5mg delta 9, intensity wise.

I get fantastic effects in the 50mg-75mg range. I've taken as much as 100mg-10025mg at once and got trippy tracers/glowing light effects.

Signifire likes this.
  16. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Smoking the preroll, it felt no different than “normal” weed.

17. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Super intrigued. There’s tons of shops in Raleigh, might just look for one of the brands mentioned in the thread.

18. Grapevine_Twine

It's a Chunky! Supporter

I just googled and read that smoking it doesn't get you high because D8 needs to be processed by the liver - I'm confused?

19. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Idk, it DEFINITELY got me high. Here’s what I smoked:

626831EB-ACE3-4C19-AE93-708910309083.jpeg

2A0FCE49-E569-4743-A480-D377FAD3BEAA.jpeg

20. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

My BIO Delta 10 edibles are more of a “sativa effect,” which I way prefer over the Delta 8’s sleepier effect.

21. angrycandy

so maybe a dumb question but will it show up on drug tests?

HelloThisIsDog and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  22. Mr. Serotonin

I read similar things as well which confused me. I stuck with the edible version because apparently d8 and d9 turn into the same thing…d11

HelloThisIsDog likes this.
  23. Mr. Serotonin

Yes it even says you could possibly fail on the label. There’s still trace amounts of d9 in most of the products too.

HelloThisIsDog and angrycandy like this.
  24. angrycandy

ahh duly noted

HelloThisIsDog and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  25. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Yeah, I guess you’ll just have to try smoking and see how it goes!