Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 313

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I think they're the same people who make 3Chi. I haven't personally tried the skyhio but the 3chi was ace.

2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Got my stuff! About to take some dabs in a bit.

Skyhio is the same people as 3Chi. Not sure about Wanna, never heard of them, but then again, D8 is relatively new to me.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  3. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

got a new enail coil/banger to replace my super old and outdated version. First time really digging in with an enail in a legal state. Forgot how awesome this thing is. Added a couple Terp pearls and a bubble cap to the set up too and I’m in heaven.

im just taking endless Lava Cake live batter dabs right now

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  4. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I think the gummies are working! Pretty subtle, but it's definitely affecting me. Pretty cool that this legal loophole exists for now.

riotspray and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  5. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

the person that I've been seeing hooked me up with a few cookies that she got from a dispensary. just took one. here we go

8636FD47-CAF9-4175-A088-4FFE7401E9ED.jpeg

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  6. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

What's the highest amount in edibles any of you have taken at one time?

The most I've ever taken in one sitting is about 200mg.. 'twas a mistake haha

7. angrycandy

way too much lol

8. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Getting some Maui Wowie tonight, never had it before. I’m stoked. One of those strains you just hear about and it sounds so delicious.

Mr. Serotonin, eight30 and angrycandy like this.
  9. angrycandy

I don't know if this has even really started to hit yet but it's already so nice

10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I've taken 400mg before and it was a lot but wasn't unbearable. I have had edible highs that have been too intense, but I have no clue what the dose was.

11. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

What is with cops overstating the value of cannabis seizures? My local police regularly posts on Facebook when they've done a raid and what they've seized. Every time it's "today we raided a cannabis farm and seized plants worth £250,000".

Today they've just posted "we raided a house and seized £100,000 worth of cannabis". Then they attach a photo of their haul and it's 4 carrier bags worth. Everyone in the comments is just laughing at how ludicrous it is.

This fucking country man.

waking season likes this.
  12. angrycandy

propaganda still works on some

waking season and Jbent like this.
  13. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

There's always at least one boomer that comments along the lines of "Good job!" or "Lock them up and throw away the key" with dozens of replies and laughing reactions from everyone else.

Jbent and angrycandy like this.
  14. Jbent

Trusted

Boomers heads pretty much explode when they smell weed at the gym in the morning and realize it's because I'm high - does not compute

waking season and ChrisCantWrite like this.
  15. Mr. Serotonin

I have no idea the dosage but it was only the first or second time I had edibles. We cooked 1/4 into 12 brownies and I had 3 over the course of two or three hours. I could only see colours and couldn’t find my mouth with a mozzarella stick. Then I was in the bathroom for what seemed like an eternity thinking I would be sick cause I had the spins whether my eyes were opened or closed :crylaugh: would not recommend

16. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

The highest on edibles ive ever been have been times when i made my own with friends. Once in college at my friends apt, we made a big batch of brownies and ate them freely, without much discernment how much we were having. I just remember my legs were shaking and I felt like I was in a dream. I couldnt stop laughing and it was almost impossible to socialize. Had to leave and go home to sleep because I was in another realm at that point

17. Mr. Serotonin

It really does just become a psychedelic trip at a certain point, haha.

waking season, OotyPa and angrycandy like this.
  18. angrycandy May 6, 2021
    (Last edited: May 7, 2021)
    angrycandy

for sure

eating weed makes it psychoactive lol

19. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Oh absolutely. I’ve had some edible experiences that felt like they could have been interpreted as anxiety attacks or bad trips but retrospectively feel like lessons about myself, or detours from myself to experience something unfamiliar, same way psychedelics push you into that zone that sometimes feels uncomfortable yet renewing when it’s over.

20. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I took 200mg last summer and it was awful. I took 100mg and they didn’t hit after 2.5 hours so I took another 100mg and of course as soon as I took the second dose the first hit hard. I wound up getting super panicky and got the spins. Got up to go to bed and it took all I had in me to not pass out, like using the wall for support and shit. Didn’t feel right for a full day and a half.

Mr. Serotonin and billyboatman like this.
  21. angrycandy

took half a cookie earlier today and another one a bit ago and I've been smoking some Wedding Cake and listening to Pavement on what turned out to be a nice day. it's perfect

22. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Brutal, when I take to much I get anxiety. It's weird how edibles hit for sure. Definitely prefer flower. But it is nice when you find a good low grade edible that just hits right. Definitely a science experiment each time haha.

Has that stopped you from taking edibles as much in the present?

23. Jbent

Trusted

Switching between bong packs of blackberry kush & jersey sherbert this morning, never tried either and I am pretty ripped rn solid bud

24. Mr. Serotonin

100%. Some people who haven’t eaten enough think you’re exaggerating when you say that but it’s the truth haha

angrycandy likes this.
  25. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

First few times I smoked and actually got high were definitely psychedelic AF. Honestly rivaling the power of experiences I've had with actual psychedelics. I've had maybe a handful of those highs since then, but never quite as otherworldly as that early stage of discovering weed lol.