Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 312

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I have a CVault but now that I'm getting multiple different strains at a time, I use mason jars and just put them in a dark place bc I can't afford a bunch of high priced containers.

3. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Trying 3 CannaAid watermelon right now. Which brands have you tried already that were good? Any busts? 3chi was great I just figured id try this brand cause you get an extra 90mg for your money

riotspray likes this.
  4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Cake is the only brand I've tried so far bc that's just what they happened to have at the store I was at. I've actually read that Cake is not a trusted brand and I couldn't find a website or lab results so I won't buy them again. I have some tincture, gummies and dab coming from Skyhio (who are apparently owned by 3chi) that should be here tomorrow. I'll report back.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  5. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Oh my god Cannabis Instagram Influencers are the shittiest people on earth.

this lady lost her shit on Instagram for like 3 days straight because my store wasn’t re-sharing her posts anymore. I run the Instagram and I had my first days off in 12 days so a few posts didn’t get shared. Apparently that’s the fucking end of the world for her.

then today we had a woman post a gross ass video of some shatter she shaped into a little “taco” on her dirty desk. The taco just looked like a clump of shatter though so it really wasn’t impressive at all.
    She messaged us a bunch about “why won’t you share my post” and then when we didn’t respond (because I’m fucking working) she CALLS THE STORE and asks to speak to a manager. She tried to chew my boss out but luckily my boss doesn’t take that kind of shit lol she basically told my boss that she’s trying to decide where to buy the next products she’ll feature on her IG and she said she’s starting to feel like we don’t support her. She asked for free hash and free merch and tried to get a discount... these people are fucking out of their minds.

I’m gunna call Honda and tell them they’re not supporting me even though I’ve gotten my oil changed in my car at the dealership every time since I got my car and that they should give me a free car because I show off my Honda every time I’m driving...

6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

entitlement is a wild thing

billyboatman likes this.
  7. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I was just gonna save the above. I can’t stand entitlement. You ain’t special. You aren’t owed anything. People are nuts.

8. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

On another note this 23% Hybrid Ice Cream Man tastes magical.

9. Interested in trying some Delta-8 products myself

riotspray and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  10. Mr. Serotonin

Can recommend CannaAid and 3Chi gummies. Both work great. They need to figure out dosing though, because 3Chi says “take half” on the bottle and CannaAid says “take two” :crylaugh:. 3chi are 25mg per and CannaAid are 30mg each. Wtf. Haha, no consistency.

for me between 80mg-100mg delta 8 gets me in the right spot, so 3-4 gummies.

11. I'm looking for a gentle high that doesn't knock me out or give me anxiety, so maybe Delta-8 could work if I take small amounts?

12. Mr. Serotonin

That seems to be the general consensus! Maybe start with one 20-25mg one and go from there.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm fairly sure 3chi is reputable, but PLEASE be careful and do your research when buying Delta8. The more research I've done, the more weary I'm getting. I'm supposed to get my Skyhio stuff today, which I'll give a go, but the cart that I bought at the gas station is probably going in the garbage.

14. mynamesgeneric

Regular

I'm right with you there. I bought a Delta-10 cartridge from the same place I bought my Delta-8 stuff at but cannot find any reputable information online about the brand "BIO". 3chi definitely seems to be the front runner for Delta-8 right now.

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  15. OotyPa

fall away

Just ordered some 3chi D8 gummies and they should arrive in a few days. Looking forward to seeing if this hype's real lol.

16. Mr. Serotonin

I’m not messing with carts. Gummies and tinctures only. I’m actually looking at that 1500mg skyhio tincture now.

the edible versions of delta 8 seem harmless to me. Converts to delta 11 just like delta 9 does in your system. Worst part for you health wise seems like the Candy lol

riotspray likes this.
  17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I tend to agree with this. I'm gonna try the Skyhio vape since I already ordered it, but going forward I think I'm gonna stick to the edibles. I said I ordered gummies before, but I was mistaken, I did order the tincture from Skyhio. Hopefully it comes today and I can test it out tonight for the Doughboys stream.

18. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

billyboatman and jkauf like this.
  19. Mr. Serotonin Apr 30, 2021
    (Last edited: Apr 30, 2021)
    Mr. Serotonin

lol this is pointless and prolly not a good look for the industry haha. I saw dip too :crylaugh:

riotspray likes this.
  20. neo506

2001-2022 Prestigious

This dude has the right idea

21. riotspray Apr 30, 2021
    (Last edited: Apr 30, 2021)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

All the videos from that Willie Nelson conference are up on YouTube now. There's interviews with Tommy Chong and Ricky Williams and a "Willie's Weed History" with the guys from Great Moments in Weed History.

22. OotyPa

fall away

my 3chi delta8 gummies arrived today. just popped two. we shall see how this goes.

23. Mr. Serotonin

Eat something if you haven't. Really seems to kick it into gear.

mynamesgeneric likes this.
  24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I still haven't gotten my Skyhio order. It was supposed to come on 4/29, but apparently it required an adult signature and I wasn't home, so I had to reschedule delivery for 4/30, but it never came on 4/30... Still trying to get it rescheduled or see if I can just pick it up from the post office, but I'm awaiting a callback from the post office so we'll see...

25. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Never heard of that brand, can anyone compare them to Wanna? That seems to be the most common edible in my neck of the woods. The Delta 8 that is.