Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 300

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

my tolerance has been completely obliterated by the carta. what a great buy!

riotspray and waking season like this.
  2. I wish we had a psychedelics thread. I don't even know if that would be allowed but it would be nice.

3. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Okay, dab noob here. My Carta should be getting here today. Should I start with wax? Shatter? Is one preferred/better? Discernible difference? Same/easy method of loading? What else I can put in there to hit?

riotspray likes this.
  4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Any kind of concentrate works. The best method I’ve found is putting the dab in before heating. Try to get it in the middle of the titanium insert. Then I hear it to 3rd level and hit it when it vibrates.

You can hit it like a normal dab too though. Just heat it up, get some concentrate on your dab tool and touch it to the bottom of the ti insert once it’s hot.

riotspray and jkauf like this.
  5. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

This video taught me everything I know about it

riotspray and jkauf like this.
  6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

have you tried using dry herb in it at all?

7. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

nah I never bought the dry herb atomizer. I don’t like using my dab rigs for flower either because I feel like I can never get the Smokey flavor out of it making my dabs taste off. I might consider getting the atomizer and a separate glass attachment. That could be really cool... I’m not sure how well dry herb atomizers work though. I’ve never had good luck with them.

riotspray likes this.
  8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I plan on only using mine for dab too but agree it'd be nice to have a separate glass piece for just herb. Just looking at the different features on the device and seeing what all it can do. Have you played with the app at all? What's your opinion on the titanium vs. quartz buckets?

9. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I’ve messed with the app a bit but i just feel like the pre-sets are easier so I never use it.

Quartz is noticeably slower to heat up and it doesn’t give as much of a cloud plus I didn’t notice much of a taste difference so I’ve been using titanium. Not what I expected to use but I like it.

I wanna buy this so bad. I’m debating on spending $20 extra and just ordering it straight from China instead of waiting for this site to restock. I’m definitely getting a bubble cap with it too.

FocusV Carta Incycler Attachment

riotspray likes this.
  10. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

It’s been a wild ride from plug to plug the last few years but just found a dude who charges 200/o and it’s way better than what my other guy charges 250 for Soo I’m super happy right now

And high

fuck can I just move to CO already
    or, you know, literally anywhere with a dispensary

11. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Just eaten a bunch of juicy chew eds for the first time in a while. Reckon I'm about to lift off haha

12. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

3D08754B-195F-4E15-AD8A-F1570C43FED9.jpeg

Smoking some Horchata and listening to Slowdive

Mr. Serotonin, Signifire and jkauf like this.
  13. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Lilac Diesel has a really unique taste

Mr. Serotonin and yeahrightdude like this.
  14. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

So about that Carta

[​IMG]

eight30, Jbent, riotspray and 4 others like this.
  15. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

it rocks!

16. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I can't wait to get/use mine.

17. Jbent

Trusted

lol same, I missed the initial post about promo code and ordered one as well a couple days ago @yeahrightdude doing the lords work

jkauf, riotspray and yeahrightdude like this.
  18. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

It's been too long but I finally found an extra kush-y smelling strain here in Oklahoma.

Swamp Thing.
    Triangle Kush x Grandpa's Breath

Shit is so stinky!

19. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Sex Panther hash rosin in the carta is game changing. I feel like I'm floating and my mouth tastes like a fresh arctic garden spa

20. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I love those bong hits where you cough and have a hard time breathing for like 30 seconds and end up on the fucking moon afterwards. Miserable in the moment but worth it. I’m so baked.

21. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

When you all mix kief with bud do you top the bowl with kief or layer it? I usually do the former but it burns really quickly and this is my last bowl so I want to make it last a little.

22. OotyPa

fall away

Layer it

Mr. Serotonin and waking season like this.
  23. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I wanna go to an “Arctic garden spa” just to see what they’re like

24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

The bong I bought from china for xmas and forgot about just showed up! 4 weeks on the dot.

I haven't had a bong like this in years. Lotta fun!

25. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

That’s a perfect bong right there.

got some Forbidden Fruit last night, my god it tastes so incredible and looks crazy. It’s like almost a brownish purple color.

yeahrightdude and Mr. Serotonin like this.