Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 298

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

wish mine would hurry up and come through

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

heh forgot there can be a lot more cannabinoids in cured resins than live resin and severely underestimated this dab of Tangie sugar.

nothing wrong with that tho

Kellan, riotspray and waking season like this.
  3. MattNCheeze

Trusted

they're called a j because they bring me joy

waking season likes this.
  4. These carts I've been getting are surprisingly fire considering NJ is still illegal

5. Kellan

@kellanthomas Supporter

My plug just gave away 5 PS5s, you got entries for $s spent. I’m pretty amazed I didn’t win one based on how much I’ve been throwing down for weed recently. Anyway... T-break incoming

6. yeahrightdude Jan 2, 2021
    (Last edited: Jan 2, 2021)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Just got some velver snow cone shatter, pineapple preserve cured sugar, peanut butter souffle live batter, and some tropicana cookies ambrosia for dabbing

then I got an eighth of slurricane #2, a gram of Mac 1, and a gram of Northern Lights. Plus that 4 gram GMO eighth.

Oklahoma rules

7. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

alright well 100mgs of RSO doesn't work but 400mg definitely does!

8. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Got a White Runtz pre-roll and not really feeling anything, it’s a bummer. I got Amnesia Haze and Sherbet Cookies too. I wish I was able to mix and match grams where I go, I usually get pre-rolls as a cheaper way to try different strains. I know they’re sometimes not the best quality weed but they usually do the trick.

9. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Ok never mind haha it just took a minute to hit

10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

LMAO. Yeah I took 200 the other night and didn't really feel much at all. I'm not sure how much I have left (prob 400-500), but I think I'm gonna do it all next go.

11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

used to love this... we'd call it "creeper"

12. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

400 on an empty stomach was probably a perfect dose for me. 500 would probably be a lot of fun too lol

riotspray likes this.
  13. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I love Amnesia Haze

14. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Supporter

I just ripped like 7 bong packs and now I’m on the way to work smh happy Sunday

riotspray likes this.
  15. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

just took (at least) 500mg of RSO - preparing for blast off

16. MattNCheeze

Trusted

taught myself to french inhale and dear lord the coughing fits

17. Signifire

My guy was charging 400 for an ounce of this Zookies, talked him down to 350 and he threw in 2.5 gs of shrooms (never taken shrooms before). The weed is incredible though, worth the extra $. Best shit I’ve had in a minute including when I was in Colorado.

18. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Damn that’s literally double the price from here, haha glad it’s good!

19. Signifire

Yeah I got two ounces from him for 450 one week ago and it wasn’t the quality I was used to from him at all but generally I pay like 200-250 for an ounce from him. Wish I could find better quality for cheaper. My uncle has the best weed I can find but it’s $300 every time.

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  20. OotyPa

fall away

an included 2.5g's of shrooms is well worth the money, especially if you've never taken em before. that's a safe, cozy amount for a beginner's trip.

my first 2.5 back in 2015 was such an unforgettable eye-opening experience.

Mr. Serotonin and Signifire like this.
  21. Signifire

Yeah I’ve heard that’s a sweet spot! He was kinda fucked up and didn’t know how much he had given me haha so I was happy to see it was enough for a decent ride. Gonna give em a go on my next day off, pretty pumped. I’ve always been afraid due to my anxiety but hell, they were free I might as well.

OotyPa and waking season like this.
  22. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

T break lasted a whole three days, fuck this country

23. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I usually pre-order for pickup but today I just walked in and asked for an 8th of the strongest indica they had. Captain’s Cake is wonderful

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  24. Signifire

Ate mushrooms earlier. It’s good! Would eat again.

25. jkauf

Trusted Supporter

Been thinking I’ll nibble on some this weekend