Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 296

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

got a late start so I haven't taken it yet. Probably gunna take it soon though! I forgot about Candlenights! that will rock!

riotspray likes this.
  2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Just popped 2 of the 100mg caps. Hoping I don't pass out again before Candlenights.

waking season and yeahrightdude like this.
  3. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Got some SFV OG and Sour Diesel, about to throw on some Wes Montgomery and start wrapping presents

4. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I just wrapped an empty box

5. -deleted-

-

You guys who are down to fly anywhere with a controlled substance make me tense. I have never tried it with a carry on. Checked only, and I jumped through ridiculous hoops.

Mr. Serotonin and waking season like this.
  6. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Just got some tincture and I ACTUALLY FEEL IT!!!!! Lets goooo!

mercury, riotspray, eight30 and 3 others like this.
  7. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I really want to try tinctures but they’re so expensive I’m hesitant to try in case they don’t work so I always stick with bud

yeahrightdude and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

upload_2020-12-24_14-34-49.png

9. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I got a 2000mg tincture for like $60 I think. Not bad for 10-15 doses. But I was definitely worried that it wouldn’t work when I got it too. I’m excited to try it again soon!

waking season and riotspray like this.
  10. riotspray Dec 24, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 24, 2020)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Are you using the same tincture that I got ("Super Daytime Drops") or did you get a different one?

Your post inspired me and I just took 1mL/200mg just now. This isn't my first time using it, but I did a terrible job of measuring my dose before. Have you found your sweet spot for dosing with it yet?

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  11. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Closer to god right now. Merry chrimma to all!

12. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I got the 2000mg chill drops 100mg was good but I think 150 will be my sweet spot. It really made me wanna go lay on my couch and watch tv lol

The dispensary does a custom tincture program I wanna try really bad.

"Our process begins with a medical intake, which is used to create each patient’s unique formula. We provide samples and, if necessary, revise the formula based on the patient’s feedback. On average, it takes us four batches to find the right ratio. We have seen success in hundreds of patients, with a variety of ailments. We specialize in autoimmune diseases, cancer treatment, pain management, anxiety, PTSD, high blood pressure, and insomnia – just to name a few."

samples are a penny but they never say how much the final product is lol

riotspray likes this.
  13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Holy shit. That sounds amazing.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  14. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I’ve got some Skywalker Kush and Hellstar, Death Star, and Purple Pineapple Express pre-rolls. If I can’t see family for Christmas might as well get baked and watch basketball.

riotspray, yeahrightdude and jkauf like this.
  15. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Hope everyone’s enjoying their Christmas trees

16. waking season Dec 24, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 24, 2020)
    waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Currently having some Skywalker and listening to King Gizzard, no complaints over here

Edit: Murder of the Universe is such a cool fucking album

riotspray, yeahrightdude and jkauf like this.
  17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Tincture's kicking in. Think I'm gonna stay up and watch the Trailer Park Boys Live at Red Rocks special.

18. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

wish I knew what time zone (or even time for that matter) it was dropping - just says "coming Christmas day"

yeahrightdude likes this.
  19. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Waking up to some delicious Fruity Pebbles Rosin dabs

riotspray and waking season like this.
  20. -deleted-

-

I’ve probably smoked a whole Christmas tree in the past 24 hours.

21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

just put a whole bunch of RSO under my tongue and now my mouth looks like dude from Pee Wee's Big Adventure when he chews the prank gum

22. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Lemon OG Haze smells so good

23. Signifire Dec 27, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 27, 2020)
    Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

This Don Quixote I just got smells amazing

edit: the high is equally amazing sheesh

24. 76F98BB7-F7EE-47C4-800D-F476C4DAB0BF.jpeg def the craziest looking/smelling stuff i’ve ever gotten my hands on in dumbass ohio

Ben, Mr. Serotonin, riotspray and 3 others like this.
  25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

lol I just remembered the name of a really nice strain I had in like 2015. I got so excited since I can actually look it up on weedmaps and see if there is any around me. Typed it in just to find out Tommy Chong put his name on it and now there's a bunch of boof out there named Purple Voodoo. Bummer.

Gunna start wracking my brain for other strains and going on some scavenger hunts.

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.