Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 295

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

See for me, I'm absolutely knackered and I'll feel like I'm about to drop off, but soon as I lay down I get hyperactive legs. It's like a constant ache and it just makes me constantly have to move around.

I'm about a week in now I think, and I'm trying not to smoke till after Christmas. But it's sooo tempting late at night just cause I know it'll guarantee me a glorious night's sleep haha.

riotspray likes this.
  2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

melatonin might help?

Mr. Serotonin and waking season like this.
  3. AFoolsGlory Dec 17, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 17, 2020)
    AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Yeah I remember reading that might help. Doesn't have any side effects or anything does it? I wouldn't know where to begin getting some.

Edit - think I know why I never bought any before. It's banned from sale in the UK and is only available on prescription.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

oh wow, had no clue melatonin wasn't readily available outside of the states

yeahrightdude and waking season like this.
  5. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

I'm not really sure why as even the NHS website says it has little to no side effects and is safe for use by most adults. We're weird with medication haha.

yeahrightdude and riotspray like this.
  6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

and the US is the opposite where they'll approve any drug regardless of the side effects

7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

20 grams of wax lol nice

8. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I don’t know how people take edibles before a flight, I’d have the worst panic attack of my life haha. Still need to try wax myself, maybe I’ll give it a go for NYE since I’ll be home

9. OotyPa

fall away

Once I had an edible-induced panic attack while flying. I rarely get anxiety too. More prone to depression if anything. But then, I was convinced that the plane was gonna hurtle to the ground. Scary flight haha

edit: never stopped me from taking pre-flight edibles though

10. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I'd have no problem smoking before a flight, but I did learn in a bumpy taxi ride not to get drunk the night before one

11. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I’m deathly afraid of flying to begin with and the only time I get anxiety with weed is with edibles. Doesn’t happen often but I think it would be a recipe for disaster for me haha. Once we’re at cruising altitude I’m usually fine but you never know.

riotspray, Signifire and RyanPm40 like this.
  12. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

I’m a very nervous flyer. Got super baked before a flight back from Colorado (only time edibles have ever worked on me) and did get paranoid in the security line. Like I thought they’d realize and arrest me? Not sure. But the flight itself was the most relaxed one I’ve ever been on, to the point I was “content” if the plane went down. Probably a different story if we did actually start to descend, haha.

waking season likes this.
  13. OotyPa

fall away

Lmao i can recall a handful of times an edible convinced me death was imminent and I went through every stage of acceptance before reaching sobriety. I’ve also heard before that these experiences are not necessarily overdoses but rather confrontations with our selves and our mortality, and should be regarded without judgment (much like a psychedelic trip). I tend to like that perspective :)

14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I feel obligated to post this - ignore the onscreen comments

15. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

This summer I had an edible and became hyper aware of the fact that I could die at any second. I got super dizzy and needed to lie down for a minute haha. I like that perspective.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  16. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

I ate too much of a cheeba chew before a flight and started having a bad time a couple hours in, and then the dude sitting in front of me started acting incredibly weird and out of his mind. Turns out he was particularly fucked up and thought he was on a bus. Made me feel a lot better about my own state and I was cruising after that lol

17. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Anyone have a way to get oil out of a busted cart? Is there a certain gauge of syringe that would work or something?

18. eight30

Regular

I had a bad RSO experience a few weeks back and I also like that perspective haha. I have been scared off RSO for a bit but maybe I’ll try again next weekend.

19. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

im gunna be eating a whole bunch of RSO tomorrow! lol

riotspray, eight30 and waking season like this.
  20. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Yessir I believe I posted the syringe you need in this thread let me take a look back

21. Signifire

Here’s the post

22. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

How did you get that from Amazon? It said I need a medically licensed business account for it

23. Signifire

I think it said the same thing for me and it just let me order it anyway. This was a few years back though.

24. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Signifire likes this.
  25. riotspray Dec 19, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 19, 2020)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

You off that RSO right now for the TIDathon? How's it treating you? I'm thinking about dosing up to get ready for Candlenights.