Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 294

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I've had a handful of Jack crosses but I don't think I've ever had the actual Jack Herer I've had 1 eighth from 14er though and that was outrageous so I'm sure that's incredible.

2. -deleted-

-

especially for the prices. I have yet to get a cartridge from them only because I have to buy a specific battery from them. But I’m sure I will eventually.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  3. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Well I hit up my first dispensary last night, and then died and went to heaven right then and there lol. Easily hit my daily limit but I’m gonna be loading up on pens and gummies the whole trip for sure.

4. Signifire

Returning to this post because I’m currently in Colorado. Is this really true? I was thinking maybe I would take like ten carts out of the box so it’s just the little cartridge and just put them in my backpack and get on the plane like that, pretty much entirely based on this post, so any elaboration would be super helpful haha. Just have a lot of anxiety about the whole thing.

5. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Pre-COVID i’ve traveled with edibles in carry-on bags no problem.

Signifire likes this.
  6. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

Well obviously you gotta do what you're comfortable with. And this is California, not Colorado, but when I saw this a couple years ago it relieved all anxiety about flying with weed haha.
    LAX Official Site | LAX Marijuana Policy
    Also just good to remember that TSA cares about bombs and weapons, not weed. Unless your bag be smelling like it's filled with blunt roaches I really don't suspect they'd do a thing even if they saw everything on the x ray.

Signifire likes this.
  7. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Queen Mother Goji is so fucking good

8. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Just rolled a full gram joint of Durban Poison. About to make some hot chocolate, bundle up, and smoke it on my balcony. Pretty good snow day.

Durban smells so good. A perfect blend of citrus and coffee.

9. Signifire

Just smoked a bowl of some OG Kush with some Tahoe OG wax on top and now I’m hitting my Wyldfire Cherry Pie cartridge. I need to move to a legal state stat.

10. Signifire

FDBE1F86-2DB4-493E-86C3-2368E46D6AA1.jpeg
    Got these at Native Roots in Frisco. Sooo tasty.

11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

the problem with 10mg cookies (for me) is that I have to consume 3000 calories to catch a buzz

Kellan, Mr. Serotonin, alina and 2 others like this.
  12. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Living in MA I’m tired of eating 3/4 of a chocolate bar to feel ANYTHING ): due to the 100mg limit

13. waking season Dec 13, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 13, 2020)
    waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Queen Mother Goji, Lilac Diesel, Blueberry Headband, and Shark Shock pre-rolls this weekend. The first two were great, having the other two in a few minutes

yeahrightdude and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  14. Signifire

Yup haha I had to just split the bag into two portions, 5 cookies each time. Realizing more and more that the sweet spot for me is probably around 70-80mg.

15. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

That’s so wild :crylaugh: 30mg is a solid edible buzz for me.

16. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Oh man Blueberry Headband

17. Mr. Serotonin

18. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

It tastes really good. It took a minute to hit me but I am very high right now. Like almost distorted vision.

19. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

Dont quote me on this, but i once read somewhere, legal state to legal state is treated no different than alcohol (??)

Signifire likes this.
  20. Mr. Serotonin Dec 16, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 17, 2020)
    Mr. Serotonin

I will 100% quote you on this. What’s your full name?

21. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Purple Apricot is a perfect high. I can't get enough!

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  22. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

can't wait to try it

Mr. Serotonin and yeahrightdude like this.
  23. Jbent

Trusted

Gonna psych myself up with a generous bowl pack, a gallon of strong coffee and keep a couple diff kinds of prerolls close by, first real snowstorm since march 2019 (wtf!) and it's already deep as hell outside. Nice studio headphones and a shovel, got multiple elderly neighbors - let's get it

24. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

How long after starting a t-break before my sleep sorts itself out? Getting real fucking annoying now.

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  25. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Hate when that happens. It's usually about a week or two into a T-break until I sleep more comfortably. Sometimes I use a bit of chamomile tea or other herbal remedies- kava, etc... and I read until I feel sleepy enough to put my book down.

Mr. Serotonin and AFoolsGlory like this.