Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 294

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. OotyPa

fall away

I've only used disposable vapes a couple times, never really felt any of them were top notch quality. If it's burning your lungs two days after smoking two tiny hits, probably means the cart is shoddy.

2. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I love smoking and watching sports

Mr. Serotonin, Jbent and Glasses like this.
  3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Dude, I'm starting to think 100mg might be like my starting point lol.

Mr. Serotonin and waking season like this.
  4. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Same tbh

riotspray likes this.
  5. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Jbent likes this.
  6. Mr. Serotonin

That’s so wild. I’ve had edibles that were 30mg that fucked me up and I’ve taken 100mg and been about the same. Seems like they out a random number on the box :crylaugh: it’s like rolling the dice

Usually though, 100mg is a borderline trip for me though and that’s being a daily smoker

waking season, riotspray and Jbent like this.
  7. Jbent

Trusted Supporter

My best edible usages were always from a large 50-100mg starter then stacking with many 5mg lozenges or gummies along the way

waking season likes this.
  8. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I had 200mg once and that was the single most uncomfortable high I’ve experienced

yeahrightdude and Jbent like this.
  9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I definitely feel like the labels aren't always accurate but I've eaten quite a few edibles over the last week or two and every time I've done less than 100mg, it's been pretty mild.

My smoking tolerance is insanely high but I always thought my edible tolerance was pretty low as I don't use them often and I know your body processes them differently... but maybe that tolerance has built up quickly.

10. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I ate a 250mg Rice Krispie the other day and it ruled. Gunna be taking big ass doses more often lol

probably going for a 300mg nerds gummy tonight.

11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Just took 200mg of tincture

12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Think I'm gonna drop another hundo.

13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Okay, so, maybe I didn't need the extra dose...??

14. Mr. Serotonin

:crylaugh: how much does it even cost to have 300mg edibles where y’all are?

Jbent likes this.
  15. Jbent

Trusted Supporter

Going to grab a 191mg oatmeal cookie for $57 in a few, see how it goes (wtf @ those random #s)

The largest dose product they sell are 250mg brownies for $90

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  16. Mr. Serotonin

Lmao that is wild

Jbent likes this.
  17. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I just found a place that does 400mg rso gummies for $30 but they do 15% for online orders too so it’s a good ass deal. I ate 100 the other day so finished off the rest last night.

lotta fun. Big doses are where it’s at.

riotspray and TSLROCKS like this.
  18. MattNCheeze

Trusted

casual reminder that a throwaway toothbruh and five minutes of your time can produce goodies when you're running dry

IMG_6469.jpg

19. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

Monkey Berries

20. jkauf

Trusted Supporter

yo wtf

21. Anthony_Soprano

King Midas In Reverse

So I think my favorite brand for flower is now Denver’s 14er. Flower dries out EXTREMELY fast here. Feel like at most dispensaries you’re buying good weed, but it doesn’t even need to touch a grinder. 14er ships all their flower in nitrogen sealed pucks so it’s fresh when you open it. Haven’t found a favorite cartridge brand but Eureka has been working nicely. Also strange that Sativas are in such high demand here that you sometimes can’t find a single strand at a dispensary despite there being at least 100 in the state.

riotspray and yeahrightdude like this.
  22. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Those nitrogen cans are amazing. Crucial in CO. I know House of Dankness used to have them but that was a few years ago idk if they still do... and they're pretty out of the way for most areas of Denver too lol Good weed though! Their Ghost Train Haze is a great sativa if you can get it.

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
  23. Anthony_Soprano

King Midas In Reverse

I haven’t been there yet but I have heard of them. I believe they’re an in-house product only dispensary right?

24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Yep!

25. Mr. Serotonin

Gorilla glue got me toe up

Renee, Jbent and waking season like this.