Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 293

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. riotspray Nov 29, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 29, 2020)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Most of these edibles take 3 hours to work their way through my fat ass body.

waking season likes this.
  2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Pink runtz is :ok:

3. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Anyone ever have much luck smoking and watching plot heavy TV or films?

I always try and avoid it since I don't think I'd be able to pay attention or would forget details, but I really fancy watching The Mandolorian and am considering giving it a go while smoking tonight.

4. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I smoke before pretty much anything I watch haha.

5. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Hahah thought that might be the answer I get here

riotspray, Mr. Serotonin and OotyPa like this.
  6. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

I don’t watch anything without smoking

Kellan likes this.
  7. MattNCheeze

Trusted

I smoked before I wrote this comment.

8. yeahrightdude Dec 2, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 2, 2020)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

checked out a new store today and the budtender let me get the quarter price break on 7 individual grams. I got to check out a bunch of new flavors. Such a good feeling having so many options.

This strain, Lemonotti, is legitimately the grossest weed I've ever smoked. I took 2 hits and dumped the bowl. I can't bring myself to throw away the rest so I'm just gunna throw it in my closet and forget it ever existed. YUCK

It's like hardcore pepper with musky garlic & onions on top of lemons. Kinda like a pungent sulfur.

Signifire and riotspray like this.
  9. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Going to Breckinridge in Colorado next week for a week and I’m so so so excited to buy weed legally for the first time. More so than going skiing (for the first time) in Colorado.

10. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I’ve been smoking blue runtz and gelato for the past week and both are just sooooooo primo.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  11. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Baked and watching Friday After Next. It is a Christmas movie after all!

12. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Just got Runtz and Gelato #2 yesterday and they're great!

Mr. Serotonin and Ben like this.
  13. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

I’m so very high rn

14. yeahrightdude Dec 4, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 4, 2020)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Think I found my new favorite strain. Purple Apricot. The scent, bag appeal, and effects are all on point for me. It’s a strong citrus/fruity smell that isn’t soapy. The purple bud makes the white and orange stand out and the slight green brightens it up. It’s got a perfect face-melting type of stone that wipes away stress. Zero anxiety.

I love it. Definitely going back and getting more asap. I really wanna buy my legal limit (3 ounces) just to have on tap lol!
    [​IMG]

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  15. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

This but unironic because I gotta keep my pipes clean!

riotspray likes this.
  16. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

17. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Will nvr pass the senate but a boy can dream

18. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

My dad and his wife were in Maine and just stopped by on their way home. They got me 24 oysters, crab cake stuffed mushrooms, clam cakes, and an 8th of Skywalker. What a nice surprise, it’s going to be a good weekend!

19. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

D391B14F-A14E-428A-A057-C3D4DA76F495.jpeg

4AF56C44-D508-4E4A-A1AA-AB7FFC5357E0.jpeg

Yummy.

20. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

21. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I love Skywalker, I’m absolutely blasted watching King Gizzard live studio sessions

riotspray likes this.
  22. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

think I'm gonna wake and bake with this today

[​IMG]

23. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Took an edible last night and got the giggles for the first time in awhile. Also slept in majorly late. Love it when that shit works.

24. -deleted-

-

Jealous, I have visited a lot of beautiful spots here since my move but I haven’t gone up to Breckenridge or Aspen yet. They are decent drives from here and traffic is apparently horrible heading to those. I plan to have full gear/passes/routes planned for next season.

I did get to drive around the mountains of Vail and Copperhead though. Amazing. And I was of course high as a kite the entire time. Breathtaking views that seem unreal to an east coaster like me.

Signifire and yeahrightdude like this.
  25. -deleted-

-

Also, to anyone that has this greenery available to them, this is my absolute favorite flower that I’ve smoked in some time.

77FC669E-3918-4D01-BA0E-A36A2290F8E3.jpeg