Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 292

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. -deleted-

-

So I think my favorite brand for flower is now Denver’s 14er. Flower dries out EXTREMELY fast here. Feel like at most dispensaries you’re buying good weed, but it doesn’t even need to touch a grinder. 14er ships all their flower in nitrogen sealed pucks so it’s fresh when you open it. Haven’t found a favorite cartridge brand but Eureka has been working nicely. Also strange that Sativas are in such high demand here that you sometimes can’t find a single strand at a dispensary despite there being at least 100 in the state.

riotspray and yeahrightdude like this.
  2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Those nitrogen cans are amazing. Crucial in CO. I know House of Dankness used to have them but that was a few years ago idk if they still do... and they're pretty out of the way for most areas of Denver too lol Good weed though! Their Ghost Train Haze is a great sativa if you can get it.

3. -deleted-

-

I haven’t been there yet but I have heard of them. I believe they’re an in-house product only dispensary right?

4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Yep!

5. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Gorilla glue got me toe up

6. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Never gave it a chance before but I just got a couple grams of golden lemons and I’m in love with these terps!

am I turning into a citrus guy???

7. OotyPa

fall away

high as a kite right now, not gonna lie

8. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Picked up Afghani, Pinky’s Advice, and OG Deluxe prerolls, an 8th of Captain’s Cake, seafood stew in the slow cooker, and Villanova basketball is back tonight. Pretty good day.

9. Mr. Serotonin

lol I thought Seafood Stew was about to be a strain name :crylaugh:

riotspray and waking season like this.
  10. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Happy Danksgiving

11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

12. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Hahaha wouldn’t surprise me for a second if that was a strain name

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  13. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

56365D59-BD8E-4D07-890E-C86DE5BDE23E.jpeg

Bummed I’m not seeing family this year but making the most of it. Happy Thanksgiving!

Mr. Serotonin, jkauf and riotspray like this.
  14. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Not American, but have a great day guys! I'm thankful for your holiday meaning I get a full evening of NFL games on a Thursday to chill and smoke to soon as I knock off work.

Mr. Serotonin and waking season like this.
  15. Mr. Serotonin

They got some wild ones my friend, haha. I hope you have a great day!

16. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Needed a t break so I didn’t bring my pen to Thanksgiving. Boy do I regret it now

17. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Damn love the mug. Did you buy it at their coffee shop part of the breweries?

waking season likes this.
  18. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Thanks, it’s my favorite color! I got it as a gift with a bag of their Lovejoy dark roast blend, really good coffee too.

alina likes this.
  19. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

There’s like a local cannabis cup an hour away next weekend. Part of me wants to schedule a two week quarantine right afterwards and go just to collect all the samples.

20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

do you have any idea what the turn out is estimated to be/what the venue is like? maybe it wouldn't be completely unreasonable if you could mask/shield up and do your best to stay away from people

21. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

No clue... supposedly in a heated tent but still kinda sketchy. Sucks because it sounds like fun but not when they’re doing it right now.

riotspray likes this.
  22. riotspray Nov 28, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 28, 2020)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

is it the Cowboy Cup?

if so, it's at Tumbleweed which is basically a big concert venue. I'd stay away.

23. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

yeah they’re doing part of it there and part of it outside... I’m def gunna avoid it. Still woulda been cool though.

riotspray likes this.
  24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

just popped 2 100mg RSO caps... it's that kinda day

waking season and yeahrightdude like this.
  25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I'm breaking the golden rule of "if you don't feel anything after 1 hour DON'T EAT MORE"

god damn distillate edibles

waking season and riotspray like this.