Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 290

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

drinking this right now...

[​IMG]

2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I didn't feel incredibly baked from that, but it was nice for a few hours. Just kinda relaxed/hazy.

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

this one got me...

4. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

That seems IMPOSSIBLE that it was actually 100mg of it just made you feel “relaxed” haha I truly feel like some of these companies just pick a number to put on there.

riotspray likes this.
  5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I never know for sure. I've eaten 500mg ones and felt nothing but those were bought on the black market so who knows. This was from a dispensary... I have some other dispensary edibles that I'll be trying soon so it will be interesting to compare

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  6. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Dosing in drinks is different than normal. The cannabinoids are infused into a water soluble powder that kicks in very quickly but also fizzles out quickly. I thought it was perfect for watching a movie or a sporting event

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  7. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

lol look what i just found

[​IMG]

why even bother with a preroll when you can get this for $5 more

8. OotyPa

fall away

what is that lol

9. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

old school hash in a crack pipe style chillum! It's actually extremely effective. Hash is always difficult to smoke without anything to help it burn but once I got it going it hits so nice. Very smooth. Obviously it's got a strong hash flavor but I can absolutely taste the strawberry terps from the strawberry cough. I kinda laughed when i saw they added the terpene percentage to the label because i assumed the hash flavor would over power anything but it is so strong.

Very satisfied with this random purchase!

riotspray and waking season like this.
  10. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I dont understand how Chillum's work and I purchased two a few weeks ago lol

yeahrightdude likes this.
  11. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

F0AC046B-4962-4168-B223-2CF5E0629A49.jpeg

Got an 8th of Dakini Kush (ordered Skywalker Kush but they ran out) and a Queen Mother Gogi pre-roll. House sitting for my dad and probably smoking this all tonight.

12. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Haha like a joint but it doesn’t get smaller haha how I think of it

13. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

yeah its a straight pipe with no carb

waking season likes this.
  14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I've been writing a stoner comedy version of Willy Wonka in my head for the past 20 years and there's definitely a scene with an everlasting joint/bowl (a la an everlasting gobstopper)

alina and Jbent like this.
  15. lati

God I wish

riotspray and Jbent like this.
  16. Jbent

Trusted

The candy man can song really is perfect for an extended weed montage

riotspray likes this.
  17. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

1F7C76E5-F3EC-49F9-92E2-354C1403A7A7.jpeg 827186A9-B98A-47A8-9679-D0FBFE575C6D.jpeg

love taking pictures of my loved ones

Attached Files:

chewbacca110, alphab0t, Jbent and 4 others like this.
  18. lati

Ohh that’s pretty

Signifire, Jbent and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  19. yeahrightdude Nov 13, 2020
    (Last edited: Nov 13, 2020)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Just bought the best weed I've seen since being here omg
    [​IMG]
    MAC

20. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

I suppose I can call the dispensary - but one day for renewing my medical card, I got to buy a pre-rolled joint pkg for $1 (how do you say no to that, right?)

Meanwhile - I just take edibles for the spasticity in my legs (at night) from my MS.... And the joints came in a box, similar to a box of playing cards size.

How long would that last in a box, before not being 'good' (call it what you will: skunked, spoiled, etc...)

Thx

21. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

You could still feel effects from them for years. the quality drops obviously but it will take a while before it's 100% useless.

If you throw them in an air tight jar with a bovada pack they'll last much longer without as much decline in quality.

waking season and riotspray like this.
  22. Jbent

Trusted

got some Apple Fritter, it is real good
    125103600_3768728923214113_768321132882596907_o.jpg

23. Jason Tolpin

Trusted

THey wont last a year therep on the shelf.. Eventually, theyll be gone. thanks

24. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Bong just gave me a minute long coughing fit, that hasn’t happened in a while

25. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

414667CA-E978-46F8-8073-76B81A85F8EA.jpeg

I’ve had my phone for a year and I just realized it has a solid night camera