Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 275

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Goin' to bed earlier helps wake up less stoned at least :crylaugh:

AFoolsGlory and billyboatman like this.
  2. AFoolsGlory Aug 17, 2020
    (Last edited: Aug 17, 2020)
    AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

This is only the problem some of the time :crylaugh: I think my body must just process THC slowly or something. I've definitely gone to bed, slept for 8 solid hours, and woken up feeling very stoned.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  3. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

i only wake up stoned if i do an edible before bed. normal smoke or vape and i wake up fine

4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

NEVER woken up high after smoking. Wish I could smoke and be high 8 hours later.

5. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

I’ve felt like I’ve woken up high before but it was after a nap and definitely on 420 haha

6. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

GRAV - Find Your Higher Self -

Anyone heard of this brand, any good or bad things to say? Finally decided I needed a new piece since I broke my beloved.

riotspray likes this.
  7. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Grav is fine. Pretty over priced for what it is but it’s a pretty good product.

8. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Alright, thanks. Got any suggestions? haha

9. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I usually use Instagram to find local artists If I want something nice or I go to DHgate and wait a month or so for shipping if I’m looking for something basic. Mlglass & Popular Glass are a couple of the artists I go through.

riotspray and billyboatman like this.
  10. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

I wouldn’t say I ever wake up high necessarily but I definitely wake up feeling reaaal nice most days

billyboatman likes this.
  11. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Thanks! Figured I'd ask, never know what someone else knows, right?

If anyone else has suggestions as well. That would be awesome.

Currently smoking on some Lemon Buttercream. Really nice and relaxing hybrid.

12. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Almost 2 years later I still haven't found this damn thing. I just cleaned the room top to bottom again because I'm getting ready to move and the dugout just doesn't exist anymore. It will haunt me.

13. -deleted-

-

Was in Denver over the weekend and was surprised to see dispensaries as commonly as you see corner stores here in New York. I had a great time. Was very high, both in elevation and mental state. Can't understand why public consumption isn't legal yet there, because it's probably the most beautiful state i've ever been to and all I wanted to do was hike and smoke outside.

14. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

One thing I love about living in NM, only a four hour drive to CO for a nice getaway weekend (sans covid) and a little greenery. They’re so over saturated you can get ounces for like 100/120 at most dispensaries.

15. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

That sounds like a dream

16. -deleted-

-

Yeah i've visited dispensaries in Mass (I live right on the border and within an hour's drive of two of theirs), but Denver blew them out of the water. Next to no wait and I got some really good bud. They had a huge diverse product collection, but being that I had to fly back I only bought pre-rolls.

Theory Wellness in Great Barrington, MA can be 3 hours at times if you don't pre-order, and their selection is pretty limited imo.

17. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Sunset Sherbet and Sensi Star are both amaze :fire:

18. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I’ve been going to my nearby one in Mass a bit too often of late. My connect out here has gone dry recently so I’ve been hitting the dispensary. After my next trip I think I’m gonna pump the breaks a bit just because it’s so expensive still.

19. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

trying to buy this bong from some dude on CL, but not really wanting to interact with a stranger right now

[​IMG]

AFoolsGlory, Signifire, jkauf and 3 others like this.
  20. -deleted-

-

Reminds me of the pieces at the Witch Doctor in Salem. Probably my favorite head shop ever.

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  21. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

the dispensary in illinois i go to is alright. ridiculous prices but i dont really have a solid connect besides my friend who grows alright shit in his dads basement that's available every few months.

22. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Dispensaries in NM are all medical so it's a little taxy. The nice thing is that they roll the taxes into the price so when they say you pay 12 a gram it's exactly 12.

23. adammmmm

serpent is lord Prestigious

the MA recreational market is a joke

24. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

Theory is where I go as well. It does have a small selection but I always pre order and I’ve never waited longer than like 20 minutes

25. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Jealous of you all

waking season and AFoolsGlory like this.