Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 273

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

The infuser makes things easier/cleaner. You can make budder without one. It's not hard, just takes time and a little effort. An infuser makes it so you can set it and forget it.

yeahrightdude and Renee like this.
  3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

also (maybe) contains the smell better if you are trying to be incognito

4. Renee

Yes, definitely contains the smell

riotspray and waking season like this.
  5. Renee

When i do it on the stovetop, I use the water method incase I do forget about it (and I do). Honestly so happy I dont have to do the separating at the end anymore

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

That's how I do it, and I still have to remember to keep adding water cuz it will evaporate off and I never use a big enough pot.

I'd like an infuser for the decarbing process too. I'm always afraid I'm not decarbing enough, or over decarbing.

7. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

8. adammmmm

serpent is lord Prestigious

easiest way in the world to do it is 32oz mason jar + medium saucepan, fill the saucepan halfway with water, fill mason jar with decarbed weed + butter, rest the jar in the pot of simmering water for 4-6 hours

riotspray likes this.
  9. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

itsssss my birthday! got a bunch of pre rolls from the dispensary and completely forgot ive got a decent amount of RSO left from my last pick up in PA last month

10. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Happy birthday! Sounds like a great night

11. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Wow I need one of these. I’ve always been overwhelmed by the decarbing process. I’m sure it’s not too bad but I’m worried I’d end up fucking up the weed haha.

12. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

the first time i made brownies with it my gf ate a whole one and was stoned for 12 hours. Glad you're enjoying it!

waking season likes this.
  13. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Picked up some Durban Poison and a Do-Si-Dos pre-roll and I am gone after like three hits of the latter. Very excited to try the Durban Poison in the morning. I’ve never had it before and I want to smoke, drink coffee, and write music.

14. adammmmm

serpent is lord Prestigious

do-si-dos is so fire, i had some do-si-dos crossed w/ ice cream cake recently that was ridiculous

15. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Dude it’s so fucking good. I had a cart that said it was Do-Si-Dos two years ago that was definitely a fake so this is probably my first time having it.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  16. eight30

Regular

Durban poison is so good.

17. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I’m so excited

18. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I've only had Durban Poison carts but can confirm they were fantastic

Mr. Serotonin and waking season like this.
  19. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

That Do-Si-Dos pre-roll was ridiculous, I was on another planet all night and I have a decent tolerance

20. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I got King Louis cart and Banana Kush right now and they’re pretttyyyy nice

21. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, this shit rules

Mr. Serotonin, eight30 and RyanPm40 like this.
  22. Renee

I tired it like that once and I did not get the results I was hoping for.
    It's actually really easy, but time and an accurate oven temp are very important. I usually do 225°F in the oven for about an hour. Just put it on a tray or baking pan, cover with foil and you're good. I like to use something glass so I can keep an eye on it without removing the foil.
    Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's definitely been a noon-4am thing:crylaugh:

23. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Got my girlfriend to smoke for the first time last night! She’s done edibles about 5 times, so she wanted to try it more traditionally. Made pizza, ate sour gummies, and watched her favorite show Friends. All around great night.

24. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

25. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Sounds sketchy and some of those carts are definitely known black market carts (Mario Carts for example)

billyboatman likes this.