Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 272

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Haha yep, same. You basically have to be on your deathbed, right?

waking season likes this.
  2. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Pretty much haha. I looked a few months ago and you need to have a terminal illness or chronic pain as a result of qualifying condition that hasn’t responded to multiple other treatments. Meanwhile my friend in MA was able to apply online for anxiety and he got approved really quickly.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  3. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Just back on the game talk, Fall Guys is out today (free on PS+ on PS4) and it is hilarious good fun when you're baked.

It's basically a battle royale/ 60 player race to the finish line through an assault course. But it's kinda cute and the physics make it a challenge.

billyboatman and yeahrightdude like this.
  4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

It’s so fucking fun

AFoolsGlory likes this.
  5. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Haha I was playing this earlier. It’ll be a nice distraction when I get frustrated with apex.

6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

if I lived somewhere that offered medical mj, I'd get a card ASAP. can't see any reason not to have one. I'd assume that HIPAA laws would cover you as far as your job finding out or whatever. always be nice to have one as a back up if the plug can't come through or whatever

7. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

jobs can still deny employment even if you have a card, at least in my state. you could probably try and fight it with a good lawyer but who can afford the legal fees

RyanPm40, riotspray and waking season like this.
  8. OotyPa

fall away

I’ve toyed with the idea of getting a card-would certainly make getting quality product easier and faster (if not more expensive). But I have a few dealers that get the job done, and I want to keep supporting them since they’ve been around for me for over a year.

9. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

10. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

it’s good for the soul

11. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Idk my heart loves it very much

12. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

13. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Ooooo I needed a new ps game thank u

14. OotyPa

fall away

Anthony_Soprano and RyanPm40 like this.
  15. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Appointments the 19th. Fingers crossed they're not super strict and shit on qualifications. I was told to choose PTSD for the reason cause I didn't qualify for any of the other conditions. Two weeks for the appointment and then at least another four waiting for the card.

16. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Good luck!

17. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Thanks! I'm kicking myself and wondering I didn't do this sooner, but oh well. Everything in time I guess

I also saw another article on weed possibly blocking or lessening Covid symptoms, I'll look for it an link it. It's from a couple months back.

Weed is alien.. Left here by the sky people way back when. At least that's my high thoughts/conspiracy thoughts about it.

[​IMG]

18. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I was able to do my appointment via video chat and was prescribed remotely. Is that not an option for you?

Anthony_Soprano and billyboatman like this.
  19. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

20200805_143635.jpg

First time using the infuser was a success! My goodness, I was sooo high all fucking day and night.

20. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Nope, I wish. The renewal process can be video, but initial visits I guess have to be in person.

21. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

What the fuck is that?!

Renee and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  22. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I need to get an infuser. I've considered it at various points. A bunch of stores near where I'm planning to move have like cheap shake ounces and grams of kief that would be perfect for one of those.

Renee likes this.
  23. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

What!? Explain this infuser...or did you already? :crylaugh:

Renee likes this.
  24. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I've never heard of such a thing but I'm very intrigued

Renee likes this.
  25. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

!!!!!!!

It's a countertop appliance that does the heating and mixing for you. Oh and the decarb too!

Think a crock pot/slow cooker with a mixing blade, but the process takes less time