Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 269

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

upload_2020-7-28_18-43-5.gif

Picked up some Skywalker Kush, it’s very good

Anthony_Soprano and jkauf like this.
  2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Anyone ever use a Smokebuddy? Do they actually do anything, or just a gimmick?

3. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

This performance is making me feel things right now haha

jkauf likes this.
  4. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

My sister went to ME last week, stopped in Boston for a few days and brought back dispensary goodies for me. I got 2 quarters, Deep 6 #55 and Motorbreath; 2 carts, Strawberry Cough and Pineapple Express (yes I'm a cliche); and 100mg of chocolate.
    Those carts are expensive af but also fire af. I was a little disappointed she only brought back 100mg in edibles but after those carts got me, I figured maybe itd be best to start small on the chocolate, since it's actually legit. But uhhh it all melted in the car and I have no idea the doses now.

waking season and mercury like this.
  5. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

Also, my sister tried to talk me out of wanting flower. She said it wasn't that great. I need to know which strain she bought bc she doesn't know what she's talking about. I sorted the site by thc %. This shit is :fire::fire::fire:

waking season likes this.
  6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

You're probably just as well off stuffing some dryer sheets into an empty water bottle, cutting a hole in the bottom, and blowing your smoke into the bottle after each hit. Cost you like 13cents versus $20

Mr. Serotonin and RyanPm40 like this.
  7. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Haha yeah I figured as much! That's what I did in college. My fiance just happened to grab one for curiosity's sake because we needed a new battery and they were right on the counter

riotspray likes this.
  8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, it might be slightly better, but I can't imagine that it does too much more. Let me know though, I've never actually used one.

9. CoffeeandCigarettes

Weed is a fantastic healing medicine for cancer. As soon as I started smoking my thought process was changed, and I faced my demons head on. It made me see that surviving cancer isnt a trauma that will last forever. If anyone here is struggling with it feel free to talk to me.

billyboatman and riotspray like this.
  10. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Idk why my comment didn't post earlier.

Anyone dry herb vape? I usually just hit bowls, joints, bongs and the like, but I just got the Mighty from Storz and Bickel and I fuckin' love this thing. Taste is outstanding, gets me spaceman high.

riotspray, mercury, mad and 1 other person like this.
  11. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

*checks price tag*

[​IMG]

sophos34, billyboatman and RyanPm40 like this.
  12. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

planetofthevapes.com

Got 15% off and a couple extra's. Seriously an awesome experience.
    Figured i'd treat myself after breaking one of my oldest pieces :( second piece I've ever broken in 15 years of blazing.

Also, the crafty plus is a smaller version of the mighty I got that one first and needed a little longer battery life, but if you like dry herb vapes they're some of the best out there.

neo506, riotspray and jkauf like this.
  13. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

If I ever fucking move (hopefully by october now) I need to fork up $30 to buy a new power adapter for my extreme q. I almost forgot I had that thing until I found it in storage about a month ago. I think I've only used it like 4 times total but having it in a legal state would be nice.

RyanPm40 and billyboatman like this.
  14. PepsiOne

Formerly PepsiOne Supporter

I had the Arizer Solo years ago and liked it, and then moved onto carts for awhile. But I got the Solo II about a year ago and it rules.

billyboatman likes this.
  15. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Yeah, I did a lot of research before I pulled the trigger. I also was waiting for any type of discount.. cause I'm a cheap bastard. Storz and Bickel is an awesome company, I was also looking at the Divinci IQ. The experience is just so nice, not having to grind and load and clean. The mighty makes sessions so easy for me. Especially the dosing capsules.

riotspray and RyanPm40 like this.
  16. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

I got one of these a few months ago and it’s been awesome

X-MAX v2 Pro

17. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Did you purchase from that PuffItUp! website? Curious if it's legit.

18. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

Yes and it was great customer service. It was delivered to me two days after ordering and included a free grinder and some snacks

riotspray and billyboatman like this.
  19. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Can confirm puffitup is legit. A friend of mine ordered a Da Buddha from them like ten years ago and had the same experience as above.

riotspray and billyboatman like this.
  20. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I’ve broken at least 5, maybe more glass pieces in 13 years of smoking lol

21. Signifire

I’ve broken a lot of pieces in the last ten years or so but mostly early on. Haven’t broken anything in a looong time.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  22. TSLROCKS

Trusted Supporter

I'm late to this but Ghosts of Tsushima is incredibly fun blazed. I've been having such a fun time with it over the last few days with it.

Can't wait to blaze and play some more later!

mattav152 and AFoolsGlory like this.
  23. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I remember one summer in college my roommate found a way to break a pipe once a week. it was ridiculous. It started out when he forgot the pipe was sitting in his lap when he stood up causing it to shatter on the garage floor. He bought a new one the next day but he did the same thing again a few days later... then we repeated that literally 2 more times lol.

Next he broke one by forgetting it on the tailgate of his truck when we he took it out fishing and drove away cracking it on the highway. We even joked that he had to buy one twice as expensive as the previous ones were if he breaks it.

After that we bought a bong since he was spending double on it. He passed out on the couch the next night and knocked it off the table. It landed on the stem joint and cracked off. We only got to use the nice bong for one day.

After that he just bought cheap chillums/gas station pipes and intentionally treated them poorly lol

riotspray and Signifire like this.
  24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Also one time I bumped into a table and my bubbler fell off and landed on my bong which was sitting on the floor next to the table and it broke them both lol

25. Signifire

Lmao holy shit. A stoner’s nightmare.

yeahrightdude and waking season like this.