Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 268

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Scarecrow Boat

Regular

I’ve always wanted to try I just keep waiting for the perfect opportunity. Anyone ever tried micro dosing? Supposedly it can be very therapeutic

waking season likes this.
  2. -deleted-

-

I haven’t yet. Probably gonna take a long break after this past one cause I feel like it won’t compare. But I have friends that do it and like it a lot.

3. Has anyone done one of those 400mg nerd ropes? Not from a dispensary. Curious about dosing, as I have a fairly high tolerance (need 2+ joints to really get high) and I don't wanna underdose

mercury and RyanPm40 like this.
  4. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Stopped smoking before work and still went through a half in less than a week :-/

5. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah, it got me fuuuucked up haha. I'm sure it depends on who made it though, I'm assuming we didn't get the same brand. But if it was anything like mine, eating the whole thing is a lot. I ended up just resorting to one or two big bites of it and then a couple gummy worms so I wouldn't be falling asleep drooling on myself

ArmsLikeTeeth and sophos34 like this.
  6. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

damn now i just want a regular nerds rope

7. I'm gonna do half in a little bit, I'll keep y'all posted. Thanks for the insight.

Mr. Serotonin and RyanPm40 like this.
  8. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

i had a few 1000mg ones a few months ago. i tried to cut them into 5 equal pieces, but they were more nerds blobs than ropes, so i have no idea how much i was eating. i assume it was about 200mg a piece. anything over that and it's just an expensive nap for me.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  9. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Think I finally found a good local plug. Been having to have stuff mailed to me for the better part of a year and it just feels like I could go to jail at any time, and as unlikely as that is of happening it just doesn’t seem worth it.

Just bought from this guy and the weed is just as good if not better, and it’s about 70 dollars less for an ounce. I’m high and I’m happy.

Mr. Serotonin and skogsraet like this.
  10. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

sucks I don’t live in a state where I have my medical card anymore, gonna have to look into getting it in MO. although it’s legal recreationally in IL and the dispensary is only like a 40 minute drive for me. not ideal but not terrible for legal weed

11. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Anyone got any good high gaming recommendations?

I've been mostly switching between Overwatch and Rocket League recently, but I need to mix it up. I just need something reasonably simple, low stakes, not too serious for when I'm baked haha.

waking season likes this.
  12. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I’m a big fan of just roaming around in Breath of the Wild (or any Zelda really)/Skyrim/Red Dead

OotyPa and AFoolsGlory like this.
  13. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

red dead 2 is exactly what you're looking for. extremely chill, slow paced game but the missions get pretty exciting and thrilling if thats what you wanna do. its also super easy but with a lot of depth. like, you dont really have to do all the hunting and making money on the side if you dont want as you get plenty of money and stuff from progressing the story, but its a nice fun way to slow down the game and go do low stakes side stuff

14. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Something of that vibe is kinda what I'm thinking, but unfortunately I've already played, had a lot of "issues" with, and sold RDR2 haha. But I'm half considering Horizon: Zero Dawn or Ghost of Tsushima (once it goes down in price a bit), so things that are in a similarish genre. RDR2 was just a bit too slow for my liking at the time unfortunately.

15. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

ever played dragon age: inquisition? super underrated RPG from current gen that you can probably find pretty cheap. i thoroughly enjoyed getting stoned and fucking around in the many different maps when i played through it. it takes a little bit for the game to fully open up but once it does its so fucking fun. its not exactly open world but the sub zones are all pretty huge with tons of stuff to do

16. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

im actually about to start dragon age: origins since inquisition was the first in the series i played and apparently origins is the best

17. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Y'know what, I actually haven't. I remember when it came out in like 2014 or so? hearing a lot about it and half-heartedly looking it up to see what it was about, but never going any further. Might look into that a bit more actually. What games are they similar too, out of interest?

18. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

yep 2014 i believe. its a standard fantasy RPG world, similar to skyrim and the witcher series but with its own distinct identity. heavy emphasis on relationships and dialogue options, which is awesome. i actually preferred the non-open world factor of it though as i was extremely burnt out on the fully open world formula when i played it. if you like fantasy RPG's at all its worth a go. made by bioware who used to be widely regarded as the best developers in the RPG genre, until Mass Effect Andromeda and Anthem completely obliterated any faith that they werent being negatively influenced by EA

AFoolsGlory likes this.
  19. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

seconding Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Perfect for being stoned. Everything about it is lush and atmospheric and you can happily fuck around for as long as you want--there are hundreds of side quests and other things to do like cooking or hunting or building up your stats; all of which feel productive but aren't relevant to the main story. Open world is bigger than anything I've ever experienced and it really is gorgeous (music/SFX/visuals/dialogue/etc).

Signifire and waking season like this.
  20. -deleted-

-

I liked to get really high and play Friday The 13th because of how nerve-racking it is and simple. Other notable fun games when i'm baked are Pinball FX 3, Red Dead 2, Spyro HD remastered, and more recently Tomb Raider which has a similar feel gameplay-wise to AC.

Do NOT play Blair Witch high or at night, that leaves me yelling and taking more smoke breaks than normally needed.

21. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

I've settled for now on playing the remaster of Shadow of the Colossus for the first time. Been waiting for the right time to crack it open for a while now. Tonight seems as good a time as any.

I was thinking about maybe the Crash remasters as well, but Spyro is a good shout too like.

22. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

shadow of the colossus rules but its super quick, i beat it in two sittings in one day

23. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Ghost of Tsushima has been a super fun time playing while high. With the visuals (the amount of particles on screen at any given moment is wild for a console game) and score, playing with some nice headphones can really immerse you in the world. I'd specifically recommend it over similar types of games like HZD for playing high. Just a better overall vibe in GOT.

Lately its that or I'll just turn my brain off and grind Destiny 2 stuff for a couple hours.

AFoolsGlory and Anthony_Soprano like this.
  24. -deleted-

-

I want to buy Ghosts but I know I shouldn't since i'm about to move across the country and know I won't get shit done the next two weeks.

25. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

See I want to buy it, but it's one of those games that isn't like a groundbreaking genre-breaking type game where the hype is massive around it and I'm worried about getting spoiled. So the sensible thing is to wait 6 months and get it for like £15.

But it looks so, so good. Every time I load the internet up, I'm half tempted to sneak to Amazon and add it to my basket.

Anthony_Soprano likes this.