Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 266

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

and then there are the times i get distracted from smoking and forget to hit my bowl again. so win win ??
    sorry, wasn't joking about having a lot thoughts...and they never come to at once

waking season likes this.
  2. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I do this all the time. I can’t tell you how often I’ll realize I have half a joint in my hand or a half packed bowl that I just forgot about.

Renee likes this.
  3. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Hahahah I love when I come back to my bong fully packed. Like.....thank you, past me, for forgetting.

4. OotyPa

fall away

glad im not the only one. the last few days have NOT been productive for me at all haha. 90% of the time I'm high I become deeply engaged with whatever activity I'm doing, whether it's work or creative stuff or chores. sometimes I space out but that's usually if I'm beyond ripped.

5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I’m extremely useless high which is why I’ve typically not been one to smoke before schoolwork or work

Renee and waking season like this.
  6. supernovagirl

Also I never forget about weed lmao

Renee, jkauf and waking season like this.
  7. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I can’t smoke before/during work and I generally dislike being high in public. I only recently got comfortable with it in certain scenarios (outdoor shows, hanging in the park) but I’m always paranoid people can tell not that that even matters.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  8. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Even when I was in Montreal where you can smoke on the damn sidewalks I felt sketchy in public lol it's ingrained in me forever. Super weird to just openly smoke while cops are driving by

9. supernovagirl

Oh I’m not weird about public lol

this was about being productive not paranoid! :crylaugh:

waking season and RyanPm40 like this.
  10. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Same here haha the first time I was truly comfortable with it was at a Death Cab show at Thompson’s Point in Portland last summer. It was a gorgeous night and I remembered Maine is a legal state so that helped calm the nerves. One time in college I thought it would be a good idea to put on sunglasses for a 2:00am Wawa run thinking they’d be more inconspicuous than red eyes haha.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  11. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Oh yeah I group those two things together because I can’t function with either haha. Weed helps me with productivity with cooking and writing music but that’s about it.

supernovagirl likes this.
  12. OotyPa

fall away

lolz seems i have the opposite effect than a lot of people here. i love being high in public, and with other people (family, friends, whatever). i feel more confident and less irritable. AND i'm more productive while working stoned (i've worked from home for the last 3+ years). very strange. that said, I'd never go to a job interview or the office while high.

13. Renee

You should try it because when you remember it's amazing

supernovagirl and waking season like this.
  14. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I just get extremely socially awkward, even with my own friends. I struggle to think of things to talk about, and can barely pay attention to a word they're saying. At this point I don't really care for it outside of getting myself relaxed and sleepy when staying in at home.

Was definitely a lot different in college, my tolerance is just gone now haha

15. Renee

The only time I get weird about being high in public is when I'm shopping because I like to look at and touch everything, and I just think everyone is watching me. I will also laughing out loud if think the item is funny. But for the most part I am so much more talkative and open to conversation when I'm high. I had a lovely talk with my stepmother the other day thanks to weed. She has no fucking clue. So if she can't tell I know I'm good. It is not a topic she would ignore at all.

16. Renee

When I smoked cigarettes it was always the weirdest feeling being able to smoke them inside in public places, that one time

RyanPm40 likes this.
  17. Renee

just got some "fire" kush mintz, shit was expensive so i'm v excited to spark it. would've been nice with a dutch :tear:

Anyone buy wraps online (and actually get them)? Slim pickings in stores

waking season and supernovagirl like this.
  18. OotyPa

fall away

Saaaame regarding conversation. I get so enthralled around other people while stoned. I know thats not the typical effect for people but strangely it opens me up so much more. Which is how i know for a fact its not a bad habit for me. Weed makes me v happy

19. supernovagirl

Have someone here ship you them lol

I would but I feel like someone closer is better

Also I found a seed in my bud today which hasn’t happened in a long while

20. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I think I’m just going to get a half oz next time I pick up, may as well

21. Renee Jul 8, 2020
    (Last edited: Jul 9, 2020)
    Renee

20200708_221822.jpg
    :heart::fire::heart::hearteyes:

I love heart shaped nugs
    And first I typed weed shaped nugs

22. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

billyboatman, Renee and alina like this.
  23. MattNCheeze

Trusted

heart shaped nugs is what happens when snoop dogg covers heart shaped box

Renee likes this.
  24. Renee

Mr. Serotonin and waking season like this.
  25. Renee

oh and found some wraps today, my sister knows the spot hah. weirdest transaction though. the "employee" (he said he doesn't work there?) was asking me how much i was going to pay for them. i was just like "uhhhh whatever the box says????"