Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 265

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. OotyPa

fall away

Lmao all dealers are the same

jkauf and supernovagirl like this.
  2. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

Help, I can't find my vape pen. I've looked e v e r y w h e r e. I have a bad feeling it fell out of my shirt and into the laundry that took me almost 3 hours to fold and organize, or I may have just put it in somewhere with the clothes

supernovagirl and RyanPm40 like this.
  3. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

2644B6E7-0BD5-42CE-A852-DE909C2E3A11.jpeg

“Drop out of life with bong in hand” don’t mind if I do. Happy Saturday, friends!

riotspray and RyanPm40 like this.
  4. -deleted-

-

Wake and bake.

Renee and waking season like this.
  5. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Hell yeah.

6. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Breaks are so worth it, two bong hits and I forgot what I was doing

7. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

6D855895-3665-4664-86CD-AD89131A243E.jpeg

Dunkin was a good decision

RyanPm40, Ben, riotspray and 4 others like this.
  8. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Mr. Serotonin, riotspray and RyanPm40 like this.
  9. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

waking season likes this.
  10. -deleted- Jul 5, 2020
    (Last edited: Jul 6, 2020)
    -deleted-

-

So I am having a really hard time right now and smoking has been my sole reliever for a solid decade of my life. Connections became hard for the past week and I, looking desperate, contacted 3 people I normally would not hit up.

One of which is my cousin by an ex-marriage to my mom, and generally his whole family hated my mom because she was horrible to my stepdad (who I call my dad.) Didn’t know that he had actually moved away 6 months ago but came back for the 4th weekend and happened to be available. Not even smoking at the moment cause he’s job hunting, the man said he could make it happen and did. He drove to me on the other side of town instead of making me meet him, and wouldn’t take my money. He said “nah man, we family I got you this time. Shit is real bleak out here lately.”

Honestly, it threw me so off guard and was such a bizarre experience over a weed deal, I had to tell him I love him and hugged him and he laughed his ass off.

I really needed that. I really needed weed too, but I don’t even feel a need to smoke right now I’m so filled with appreciation.

K0ta, sonder, riotspray and 7 others like this.
  11. -deleted-

-

Also the weed is lit.

12. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Supporter

I know in MA you can be from out of state and take it with you. Just, ya know, don't drive like a jackass and get pulled over and questioned.

13. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Supporter

waking season likes this.
  14. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Bury me with a L dunkin ice coffee cream no sugar

JulieLynn and skogsraet like this.
  15. OotyPa

fall away

At my fiancée’s family beach house with her fam. Been a few days since i last smoked and i had a bit of anxiety-induced insomnia last night, couldnt sleep for shiz. It was 3 AM and I had to wake up early so I covertly vaped outside to force myself asleep. Worked like a charm but made it painful to wake up today.

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
  16. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

This is so real and I love it, but couldn't help but laugh after reading and noticing your username/photo and thinking that'd be a great Sopranos side-adventure lol

Anthony_Soprano likes this.
  17. -deleted-

-

Do you know what smoking weed does to you?

[​IMG]

sonder, OotyPa, Signifire and 2 others like this.
  18. Renee

Well, this is a loss. Maybe it'll turn up in a few months? Thankfully the cart was about 97% empty.
    Sucks since I just got the vape like 2 weeks ago. Might start velcro-ing stuff to my body

19. Renee

Damn yall, this slipped to the second page of my followed threads.

Just s(t)aying hi gh

waking season and supernovagirl like this.
  20. OotyPa

fall away

am i just weird or does weed help anyone focus here? the last week and a half has been rough for me without it

riotspray, mercury and alina like this.
  21. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

It helps me focus in that I’ll fixate on something when baked but it doesn’t help me focus in a productive sense

22. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Yeah 100% especially if it’s a straight sativa

23. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I blew through a 1/4 in four days so much for making it last

24. Renee

yes absolutely. i get super focused on everything, sometimes a little too much, and usually on unimportant things. i've been wfh for like 8 years and i don't think i'd be able to do it with out weed. i'm very easily distracted, and wfh is no picnic for me (as everyone else is experiencing this now lol), i can't even listen to music when i work a lot of the time. I do really redundant tasks (not dealing with any public) and i can just get in a great groove for HOURS if i'm stoned.
    i just have a lot of thoughts

25. Renee

i need that blocker my aunt wants to email google about to keep kids only on their school sites when they have to do remote learning, but applied to me when i'm working