Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 256

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

supernovagirl likes this.
  2. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

I just made firecrackers with the last of my weed until Thursday :’(

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I REALLLLLLLLLY need to do this, but it's so difficult. Any pointers? A whole month seems tough, but it would be totally worth it and it's loooong over do.

4. Signifire

T breaks aren’t so bad after the first three or four days. Life is just incredibly dull, which is the toughest part. Just gotta find a way to pass the time.

riotspray likes this.
  5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

no need for a filter. just try not to grind your bud up quite so much maybe, or try forming a "mouthpiece" at the end when you roll it. I usually kind of flatten the end I'm smoking from, just out of preferece and I rarely get any bud in my mouth.

Also, when you go to buy your next grinder, just look at it closely. you can get one that dosen't grind the weed up so finely

6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

yeah, I don't really drink anymore, and being at home isolated most of time makes it that much harder to pass the time if I'm not smoking.

I may try making some edibles and just eating those a couple times a week, rather than smoking constantly all day, and do that for a month.

Signifire likes this.
  7. mad

I was right. Prestigious

hmm well last time I did a no weed “month” I cheated a couple times and I definitely just smoked oops
    I straight up had to get my roommate to confiscate anything I could use to consume weed (vapes, any papers and lighters I had in my room) and I was hoping that I wouldn’t have to do it this time but maybe I do. June officially starts tomorrow for me

8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

:crylaugh:

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

honestly, I really don't think I can go without weed right now. with what's going on, my anxiety has been out of control

10. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

thank you, i really appreciate all the concerns for my blunts, but i think i'm just going to stick to breaking up by hand. seems to be working out pretty well so far.

and thanks to everyone who participated in providing me with a nice distraction today.

skogsraet and riotspray like this.
  11. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

The worst part about breaks is having a hard time sleeping. I started smoking originally because it helps me sleep (and it’s fun) and the first few days of a break it’s especially hard to fall asleep.

RyanPm40, Mr. Serotonin and Signifire like this.
  12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Just vaped 2 bowls out of the PAX and got a lot higher than I expected since I haven't vaped in a while. Then I dumped the (presumably decarbed) remains into my morning yogurt. We'll see if that does anything.

13. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Might’ve gone a little too hard on the wake & bake when it takes a second to remember how you put on your socks

neo506, Signifire, riotspray and 3 others like this.
  14. Signifire

Really hope I can re-up today. Been dry since Monday and it’s been roughhh

15. Mr. Serotonin

I had to get 2 more carts. One is Cherry Fritter and one is Northern Lights. I'm not used to the strength I guess compared to bud, cause every day after it's a little harder than normal to get up out of bed :crylaugh:

16. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Supporter

When you get to stock up on that Dispensary weed after 2 1/2 long months
    [​IMG]

17. JulieLynn

Dude, I got the following:

Flower: Deadhead OG, Lemon Lime Punch, Cease & Desist, Blue Dream and GG #4.
    Cartridge: Flo OG
    Wax: Light Saber and Kush-Tastic

and my usual hookup is trimming his latest crop, so I'll pick up an ounce of that Tuesday.

Am I a wicked Pot head now? :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

riotspray, Renee and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  18. Mr. Serotonin

Sounds good. I read the "cease & Desist" one as Seize the Dentist" at first though since I just woke up. That gave me a good laugh :crylaugh:

supernovagirl and JulieLynn like this.
  19. JulieLynn

Time to wake and bake bro!

20. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

21. Renee

i was just laying down with my eyes closed, smoking, and i think it's so crazy that you have the coordination to know where your mouth/eyes/ears/etc. are without being able to see them. and yet the complete opposite for things not part of your body

22. Signifire

Today is the day! Ahhhh!

[​IMG]

23. Signifire

These nugs are Huuuuuge. There’s like ten nugs total making up an ounce. Never seen anything so glorious.

24. Renee

got some more goodies today. opted for nerds covered gummy bites, because i thought "oh cool, they're already cut up into easy to figure out doses" (also best deal $ wise) got 4 packs of 1000mg each.
    1 pack has 5 pieces
    2 packs have 4 pieces
    1 pack has 3 pieces

why is this never easy?

25. Mr. Serotonin

i got Berry Gelato, OG Kush and Mimosa

Renee likes this.