Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 254

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

People that vape, do you grind your bud up or not? For a long time I haven't, I've just broken it apart with my fingers, cause I didn't want all the tiny little bits blocking the filter in the vape. I always vape it to within an inch of its life anyway so I never thought it mattered. But last night I tried grinding it and I feel like I got higher?

2. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I grind it always. Burns more than just the outer surface that way

3. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Ya you def get higher the more ground up your bud is

supernovagirl and AFoolsGlory like this.
  4. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

I'm an idiot. Of course you do. I can't believe what I've been doing this whole time hahaha

5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Hahahah to be fair I didn’t use a grinder at all until I met my ex ~3 years ago (so about 7 years of smoking without one lol)

AFoolsGlory likes this.
  6. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

[​IMG]

7. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

I know it was on the subject of vaping, but in general, I never use a grinder for weed. It's always too sticky for that.

8. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Who taught y’all non-grinders how to smoke haha? I thought it was widely known that grinding your weed, sticky or not, increases the surface area for more bang for your buck. Not grinding it is just a waste of bud.

RyanPm40, jkauf and riotspray like this.
  9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

20 years ago when we were smoking mexican brick weed full of seeds and stems, you HAD to break it down by hand, but as soon as I started smoking "actual bud", grinder 100% of the time.

There is something natural about breaking it down by hand though, that I kind of miss. But I don't want all those tricomes coming off on my fingers, and you kind of need a fairly fine, even, grind throughout for rolling joints/blunts.

Ken likes this.
  10. Renee

I always thought it was kind of like how ice works. When you have the larger cube, it melts slower vs the smaller crushed ice cubes that melt super fast.

My usual co-smoker and I have an ongoing debate when it comes to rolling though: looser vs tighter.

riotspray likes this.
  11. Renee

Ok so I literally have nothing but nothing to do today, so after I find my grinder I will try both methods

supernovagirl likes this.
  12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I've had this debate before and can see it both ways. Rolling tighter will make it burn slower, but can sometimes be harder to hit. If you roll it looser, you'll probably get huge rips off it, but it's gonna burn quick. Gotta find the right medium.

RyanPm40 and Ken like this.
  13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Also, we were just talking about this, but I rolled a joint, decided to go out on my patio to smoke it since it's nice outside. Took about 3 hits and dropped the damn thing. It went through the grates in the wood and fell onto my downstairs neighbor's patio.

I'm very tempted to jump over and grab it real quick, but I'm out of shape and not very agile and would probably cause a lot of noise/attention and wouldn't be that fast.

Good thing I have more weed, but it's gonna bother me for a while.

RyanPm40, Mr. Serotonin and Ken like this.
  14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

also there is a couple out there walking their 2 cats on leash which is some wild shit

15. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

aren't you concerned that your neighbor is going to find it and think wtf?

16. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

breaking up weed by hand is an art-form. sometimes grinders overdo it imo.

17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm a little concerned, but it's in an area where it could have come from anywhere. Would be surprised if they didn't know I smoked already though.

It's a young couple below me anyways, so I don't think they'd really do anything about it even if they did piece it all together

Ken likes this.
  18. Renee

I'm all for tighter, but I also break up by hand so the larger pieces work in my favor with air flow.

Man, I would love to walk onto my patio and find a free joint

19. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

right? they should be happy if they find it

20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

wonder if I can rig something like a stick with gum on the end or whatever to try to reach over and grab it real quick

alina and supernovagirl like this.
  21. Renee

I was going to suggest that, but I figured I already say enough silly nonsense on here

supernovagirl and riotspray like this.
  22. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

if they don't find it before dark, which I doubt they will, I may try reaching over with something and grabbing it quickly. just need a good excuse ready in case someone sees me

funny how worried I am about getting my joint off of their patio, meanwhile people are burning down police stations with no fear

Renee likes this.
  23. supernovagirl

Lmaoo noooo

24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

also, didn't mean for that to be a comment on the riots, more on how I'm a coward

25. supernovagirl

Boy if you don’t put some gum on a stick and get that joint rn I tell you what