1. Limited edition Chorus.fm Pride Merch is available for the month of June. All proceeds to go to charity.
    Dismiss Notice

420 Blaze It • Page 254

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. JulieLynn

Resident Eye-roller Supporter

Sweet Baby Jesus, the MA dispensaries are gonna open back up on Monday!

Renee, alina and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  2. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

Its finally here. Idk where to start!

Actually started with the Buddha vape cartridge I got. Never had a vape cart before, this might be the start of beautifully bad friendship:crylaugh:

angrycandy and waking season like this.
  3. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I’m not used to my hair being this long, I almost just singed a little of it hahaha

4. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I still have a few hairs in my bangs that are shorter than the rest due to doing exactly that maybe 6 months ago haha

5. Renee

Sounds like you both need some headbands or hair clips

6. RyanPm40

I have since started putting on hats lmao

I have accidentally singed them leaning over the oven though and had them brush up on some pizza sauce while eating heh. I blame my ADD

Renee and waking season like this.
  7. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Hahaha yeah I’ve been wearing beanies but it’s hot as hell up here now so I haven’t been wearing them, oops. A headband is a good idea.

Renee and RyanPm40 like this.
  8. RyanPm40

In celebration of the long weekend, just ate 1300mg in gummies and chocolate and cracked open a 7.8% IPA. Here we gooo

9. Renee

chewing these gummies is definitely the worst right now

10. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Just got Stoneface’s version of the All Together IPA and sparked a joint myself, enjoy it!

RyanPm40 likes this.
  11. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Really thinking about just saying fuck it and moving to Oklahoma during the pandemic.

riotspray likes this.
  12. Scarecrow Boat

Regular

Anxiety was high this morning, this 2:1 edible is kicking in and coming to the rescue

waking season likes this.
  13. RyanPm40

I was drinking their double full clip myself! Favorite brewery

waking season likes this.
  14. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

That’s such a good beer, they’re definitely my favorite in NH

RyanPm40 likes this.
  15. Kellan

JuneJuly Supporter

Patriot Act has a new episode out about the cannabis industry and how it’s being dominated by large corporations and shutting out small businesses and minorities. Which is exactly what happened in Illinois this year.

I’m going to take a t break, also for my lungs. I’ve felt a little short of breath recently probably from not working for 45 days and doing nothing but chain smoke bowls. But being short of breath in the time of COVID hasn’t been great for my anxiety.

16. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I’m taking a break myself after I run out. I’ve got high blood pressure so want to try to work on that a bit and I want to save for a laptop.

riotspray and Kellan like this.
  17. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

My last lighter ran out of fluid but then i remembered i have like 30 used carts i could prolly plug in and get like 5 hits each off of :crylaugh: Desperate times.

Kellan, supernovagirl and Renee like this.
  18. Renee

I'm so glad I overestimated last night and could only stay awake for like 5 hits of my blunt before deciding it was probably best to not risk falling asleep and burning the house down. Basically got an entire L at home waiting for me. I hope it'll be ok alone for the next 9 hours

19. Mr. Serotonin

This has worked out very well in a pinch :crylaugh: Higher than i'd be from the bud

20. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I love smoking in the late afternoon and at sundown

Renee likes this.
  21. OotyPa

sustain

At 2pm yesterday, dealer said he'd be at my place by 4. I haven't heard from him since... Texted him every few hours but still no response. Wish he would just communicate when to expect him, or if he's too busy to deliver rn--any kind of heads up is nice. Just waiting without hearing anything fucking sux. I have other people I could text but he's got the best shit for the best deals. Giving it until 2pm and if I don't hear anything, i'm texting someone else.

riotspray, Renee and AFoolsGlory like this.
  22. Mr. Serotonin

That sucks. If someone did that to me once, i'd prolly never text them again lol

23. OotyPa

sustain

Yeah its a massive pain in the ass. But he’s the only dude i know of in philly that gets me good/legit carts and med-quality flower. But he’s done this too many times. Even just saying “cant do it” would be better than being ignored

24. Mr. Serotonin

yeah cause then you're just stuck at your house on the off chance that he does decide to show, haha.

OotyPa likes this.
  25. OotyPa

sustain

Not like I'm leaving my house for anything other than a run or a walk anyway. It's just inconsiderate of other peoples' time IMO. I wish we had the same kinds of delivery services here that DC and NY have. Honestly wouldn't mind paying extra to have a bit more control.

riotspray and Renee like this.