Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 252

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I’m taking a break myself after I run out. I’ve got high blood pressure so want to try to work on that a bit and I want to save for a laptop.

riotspray and Kellan like this.
  2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

My last lighter ran out of fluid but then i remembered i have like 30 used carts i could prolly plug in and get like 5 hits each off of :crylaugh: Desperate times.

Kellan, supernovagirl and Renee like this.
  3. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

I'm so glad I overestimated last night and could only stay awake for like 5 hits of my blunt before deciding it was probably best to not risk falling asleep and burning the house down. Basically got an entire L at home waiting for me. I hope it'll be ok alone for the next 9 hours

4. Mr. Serotonin

This has worked out very well in a pinch :crylaugh: Higher than i'd be from the bud

5. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I love smoking in the late afternoon and at sundown

Renee likes this.
  6. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

At 2pm yesterday, dealer said he'd be at my place by 4. I haven't heard from him since... Texted him every few hours but still no response. Wish he would just communicate when to expect him, or if he's too busy to deliver rn--any kind of heads up is nice. Just waiting without hearing anything fucking sux. I have other people I could text but he's got the best shit for the best deals. Giving it until 2pm and if I don't hear anything, i'm texting someone else.

riotspray, Renee and AFoolsGlory like this.
  7. Mr. Serotonin

That sucks. If someone did that to me once, i'd prolly never text them again lol

8. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Yeah its a massive pain in the ass. But he’s the only dude i know of in philly that gets me good/legit carts and med-quality flower. But he’s done this too many times. Even just saying “cant do it” would be better than being ignored

9. Mr. Serotonin

yeah cause then you're just stuck at your house on the off chance that he does decide to show, haha.

OotyPa likes this.
  10. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Not like I'm leaving my house for anything other than a run or a walk anyway. It's just inconsiderate of other peoples' time IMO. I wish we had the same kinds of delivery services here that DC and NY have. Honestly wouldn't mind paying extra to have a bit more control.

riotspray and Renee like this.
  11. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Y’all are describing the phenomenon of dealer time and I can’t believe it’s so shrugged off

almost everyone has to deal with dealer time lol

Renee likes this.
  12. Mr. Serotonin

That shouldn't be a normal thing, haha. That's happened maybe once in 11 years for me. I guess i'm just lucky enough to have options.

13. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Happens every other dealer experience for me.

supernovagirl and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  14. Renee

Ahh, an old fashioned Hurry Up and Wait

Anything yet? Usually once I get something out into the universe, it picks up momentum.

I run on pot smoker time so I can't really complain. (I am always about 8 minutes late)
    Hours is excusable, but almost a day and no answer? That's when I start to worry!

Buying weed in my youth was always a fucking waiting game. As user and dealer have matured, the "dealer time" has become a little better and the user now budgets weed better(?). I have been forgotten about by one of my dealers a few times. The other, more organized dealer (like legit Google doc spread sheet to order from), with the better variety, is too meticulous sometimes and the meets are scheduled for days later. Last time, on a Sunday, she said Monday, and then rescheduled for Thursday.

supernovagirl likes this.
  15. Renee

But fuck, I am absolutely baked. I did it again and fell asleep before even lighting the blunt this time. So I had a great wake and bake.

16. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Nope, no word yet. It's nearing the 24-hour mark. Might just have to go without the cart and get lower quality flower for the time being.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  17. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Gave up waiting and texted my other guy and he responded within seconds lolz

18. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Imgur Image

big fan

riotspray, Mr. Serotonin and RyanPm40 like this.
  19. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Tipped my guy 20 bucks bc hes actually reliable

AFoolsGlory, riotspray, Renee and 4 others like this.
  20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Before legalization became so rampant, I'd play the waiting game all the time, but now that it's more widespread, it seems like some dealers have upped their game and are more reliable now.

21. arewhyayein

Regular Supporter

DC's "legal" weed market makes ALMOST no sense to me...

like they basically just legalized the black market which is totally cool but ???? wat?

I've tried like 10 different delivery services and i think i've found one or two that are decent, and i don't think i've had to wait more than an hour to meet someone, god bless lmao

22. Renee

i love scheduling food delivery to time up with my blunt ending
    i'm high af, i hope that makes sense

and why does "scheduling" look so weird

23. Renee

omg they're going to be too early. do i text them to slow down? :crylaugh:
    it's not even dinner, it's italian ices:crylaugh::crylaugh:
    idk what's for dinner

24. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Been diving into Westworld which is fun a) because I genuinely don’t finish tv shows but this has one my full attention and b) it’s great to rip the bong watch an ep. rip the bong, watch an ep

Mr. Serotonin, Kellan and RyanPm40 like this.
  25. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Smoking and just discovered this band on Spotify, what a cool song