Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 236

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. paperlung

there's no place like my room Supporter

this would give me so much anxiety lol. i can barely play sober

yeahrightdude likes this.
  2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I used to shiver from anxiety (and some fibromyalgia i guess) during the first couple seasons of fortnite/pubg lol

3. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Prestigious

Dude, I had to order more yoga pants from Old Navy (they were having a wicked sale so I couldn't pass it up). My jeans are currently jealous.

4. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Adidas track pants over everything.

riotspray and Ken like this.
  5. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

All this weed and booze got me like [​IMG]

6. Renee

I love smoking in the evening now, when the sun is shining in my window, and I can see the smoke swirl in the sunlight.

7. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

All these Cup cancelations gonna have some :fire: out there :crylaugh:

yeahrightdude and waking season like this.
  8. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  9. Renee

vertigo + weed got me feeling like I'm floating. this is pretty awesome

10. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Absolutely baked and listening to Blinks "Cheshire Cat". This is awesome.

waking season likes this.
  11. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Doing shrooms for the first time tonight.

See y'all on the other astro plane

12. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Wow, bold move. You doing them alone? I STRONGLY advise you to try to stay off Twitter (or your phone in general) and do whatever you can to avoid Corona news--that shit would take me on a downward spiral.

13. Mr. Serotonin

Haha yeah, i'd post up in the backyard or on the porch if you have that luxury. Just blast some chill music and vibe out. Maybe hang up some string lights :crylaugh:

riotspray likes this.
  14. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

My friends have gotten into doing nitrous while tripping on LSD and I've been curious to try it out, but alas, I'm on call this weekend

yeahrightdude and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  15. Mr. Serotonin

That's somethin' i'd advise doin' once for what it's worth, haha.

Somethin' I prolly won't try at all personally.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  16. RyanPm40

Any harm in nitrous? I read it's only a problem if you're dumb and don't remember to breathe in between and give yourself oxygen deprivation, otherwise doesn't sound like it causes any damage. I've tried it a few times, it feels incredible, but not really my thing since it lasts so little. LSD I've been very curious about though, I hear it's a lot less harsh than shrooms which I've had a couple really bad experiences with heh.

17. Mr. Serotonin

I've just heard that it's terrible for you and the payoff is slim/doesn't last long. So you usually end up doing a lot. Also, anyone I know who was into it just seemed like their brain turned to mush, haha.

LSD is sweet. I took a half tab of some stuff earlier this year for the first time and it was great. Gentler than shrooms for sure, but it also lasts HELLA long.

I always felt like I learned very important lessons on shrooms. Despite whether it was a "bad" trip or not.

supernovagirl and RyanPm40 like this.
  18. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I disagree strongly that lsd is gentler than shrooms lol

and what I was going to say was that if shrooms were harsh to you then idk how lsd would be less harsh

Also if you have any history with any kind of mental illness I would humbly suggest to stay way from lsd altogether
    People like to downplay the “acid stays in your system” thing but like, it does in the sense that people get ‘stuck’ in it for sure, unlike (as far as I’m aware) shrooms

paperlung, RyanPm40 and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  19. RyanPm40

Good to know, we have a couple tabs to split between us next weekend. Yeah it's wild how long it lasts - like 6 hours right? Ugh the only lesson j learned from shrooms was "don't do shrooms around people who aren't on any" and "don't do shrooms with other people who you've only just met". My social anxiety gets really badly affected on them. Would probably be a lot better with a relaxed night in my home with my SO.

20. Mr. Serotonin

Weird, haha. Works differently for everyone I suppose, but almost everyone else I know has agreed with me :crylaugh:

21. Mr. Serotonin

Nooo, and now i'm glad you asked :crylaugh:. More like 9-12 hours. Basically a full day thing.

22. supernovagirl

Gentler in what way?!?

23. RyanPm40

Thanks for the heads up. I am bipolar II and on a couple medications for it. Maybe it isn't the best idea then. My gf on Effexor for her depression hasn't had any problems with it, but I don't want a repeat of what I went through before

supernovagirl likes this.
  24. supernovagirl

I was gonna say far more than 6 hours for sure. I too would say 9-12

25. Mr. Serotonin

Felt like less crazy waves, which made it feel easier to control. Shrooms will send you to a dark place and then 20 minutes later you're feeling ecstasy and then 20 minutes later you're in a different place, haha.

RyanPm40 and supernovagirl like this.