420 Blaze It • Page 233

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Renee

highly inappropriate Prestigious

Going to spice it up today and wake & bake with a gen blunt.

2. yeahrightdude Mar 25, 2020
    (Last edited: Mar 25, 2020)
    yeahrightdude

I have no idea what I'm talking about. Prestigious

got my first teletherapy session today. Now I'm just sitting at my desk sober waiting 3 hours for the appointment to start. I wonder if he'll know I'm high over the phone lol

RyanPm40 and riotspray like this.
  3. OotyPa

sustain

Any of y'all ever use your stems to make tea? Apparently you just need a source of fat to activate the THC. I made matcha tea and steeped my stems and added a drop of butter and oat milk. We'll see if this works.

4. Renee

highly inappropriate Prestigious

I've never really found tea to work for me, but I do use stems to make butter. Works very well, but takes a while to collect them.

5. OotyPa

sustain

Yeah, it's been about an hour and a half and no effect. Then again, my tolerance is pretty damn high and I know tea is supposed to be subtle--so I have no idea if it worked.

6. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I was playing Jackbox over Zoom and the edible just hit so hard I just closed my computer hahaha

7. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

My license expires in 4 days and I have no idea when I might get my new one from the DMV ,thanks corona, so I'm stocking up tomorrow

Mr. Serotonin and RyanPm40 like this.
  8. LightWithoutHeat

Doomed to Live

Not sure if you have a passport, but I had to use mine last week for this exact same reason!

Mr. Serotonin and BirdPerson like this.
  9. OotyPa

sustain

Picked up another half and holy shit it’s so much better than my last batch. Love when that happens.

10. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Supporter

Haven’t picked any up in over a month but with everything going on I decided to get an ounce and a cart. Can’t wait till it’s here. Feel like I haven’t gotten a good night’s rest since I stopped.

11. Fuck it I’m getting an ounce

riotspray, BirdPerson, Renee and 7 others like this.
  12. eight30

Regular

I stocked up and feel so much better.

BirdPerson and Renee like this.
  13. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

No passport but I did get a quarter and 2 grams of crumble and I'll probably go back again Monday just in case ha

14. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I haven't smoked flower in like 2 months, just concentrates, and after these bong rips... I think I believe that school of thought about getting higher if you switch it up from time to time

15. MattNCheeze

Regular

First time making cannabutter aka sea salt chocolate chip weed cookies. Excited for this little project.

16. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Just finished off the last 140mg of my chocolate bar, can’t wait for it to hit and reorganize my room/mess around on guitar

17. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182

I bought some Gummi Bears and chews off a guy and can't wait to break into them tomorrow. Going to be hard to dose though. Bag of Gummi Bears is 400mg I think, so it's like how many dare I have at a time. Same with the chews, like little starburst type sweets but the bag is 500mg I believe.

18. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Hmmm just a mild buzz this time, 50mg the other night had me on my ass. Better than nothing and probably best for productivity tbh still pleasant as hell.

19. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

You fool, never trash talk the edible. I’m feeling it now haha.

20. it's so nice out today and all I want to do is smoke a j on my deck but the neighbours have been out gardening with their kid all day

21. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Still wasn’t as strong as I expected but was still nice, I need to get more

Mr. Serotonin and yeahrightdude like this.
  22. RyanPm40

The best goddamn bird lawyer in the world. Supporter

Sweett, just got 6 lollipops

23. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I was completely out and my dude just showed up surprising me with 2g. Ugh :praise:

24. OotyPa

sustain

Ripped as fuck on who knows what number bowl, watching tiger king, about to eat homemade brownies

25. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

I haven’t had any weed in a long time and shared a 10mg sucker with my girlfriend last night and was ripped as shit lol