Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 232

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I feel attacked

jkauf likes this.
  2. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

Picked up two 225mg dark chocolate sea salt bars. Can't wait 'till I can eat some tomorrow afternoon

AFoolsGlory and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  3. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Had to resort to using my bowl tonight because the vape isn't working right. I got absolutely blitzed as a result, which hasn't happened in awhile--v nice. But the fact that my vape isn't working sucks. The bowl smells up the whole apt and getting a new vape delivered would take such a long time. fukkkkkkk

AFoolsGlory and RyanPm40 like this.
  4. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Gonna just purchase a new vape, one that doesn't shit out on me after a couple months. Anyone have a suggestion here? Nothing too too expensive. I prefer the ones you can set the temperature, with good amount of space to pack, and can prolong a single bowl over a few rounds of vaping.

5. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

wow got some really good strains last night from my local place. Garlic Breath which is holy shit strong as hell. They're testing it crazy high at like 31%. Shit KOed me last night. Other one I got was Ice Cream Man, which is probably the most interesting smelling strain I've ever had. Its almost like the smell of a slightly dank, almost minty orange creamsicle but its a purple-ish indica hybrid so I expected it to be fairly skunky/earthy.

riotspray and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  6. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

double post but I just realized its 420 all month, hell yeah, gonna smoke literally the same amount as I normally do every day

7. Renee

tfw someone walks by your room and tosses weed at you :hearteyes:

8. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I wish that'd happen to me, that's crazy.

9. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I very much wish that would happen to me, although I live alone so I think that would be a little too crazy for my taste

10. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Oh man, imagine thinking you're about to get robbed and instead you've just met the Santa Claus of THC lmao

11. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Lmao “I might have peed myself, but at least now I have weed!”

BirdPerson, Renee and RyanPm40 like this.
  12. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I need context. What if that shit was laced? Lol.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  13. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

You have to try it to find out

dadbolt, supernovagirl and Renee like this.
  14. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I made the stupidest stoner mistake of all time late last night.

Forgot I poured my extra dirty bong water into the empty seltzer can sitting on my desk while I was busy with a phone call. After the call I started working on something else and forgot to throw it out. Went to my desk after smoking, sat my water down next to the "empty can" and sure enough...

next thing I know I'm gagging into the sink and sipping mouthwash like crazy.

I'm a fucking idiot

15. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

dude, drinking the bong water gets you super high ;-)

BirdPerson, sonder, OotyPa and 3 others like this.
  16. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

damn RIP High Times print edition

17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

That's fucked. What am I supposed to roll my joints on now?

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  18. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Buying weed for friends and deliverin to get me out the house and these drives and the new FYS record keeping me SANE

Mr. Serotonin and waking season like this.
  19. Renee

Getting 2 more chocolate bars and a half. Not only did they knock me on my ass but they were the best tasting edible I've ever had.

20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

bout to cop a whole GANG of edibles

21. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

My best high ever was eating 1/4 of a Kiva bar and going to Disneyland California Adventure. The Cars ride blew my socks off

22. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone ever had these. They say they're 500mg, but I never trust any of this stuff, especially since I'm not in a decriminalized state and there's so much knockoff stuff that goes around (even in legal places) - But I just ate 1/4 of one and will give it a little while.

[​IMG]

23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

oh wait, just realized I only ate an 1/8 of the bar (62.5mg) - Should probably go double down now?

waking season likes this.
  24. Renee

yes, why not? hope you did already

waking season and riotspray like this.
  25. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I ate the first 1/8 around 7:15 and a 2nd around 8:15. It's almost 9:15 and I think I'm gonna eat another 1/8, or maybe I'll just smoke a joint and see if that kick starts things.

Renee likes this.