Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 229

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. arewhyayein

Regular Supporter

I ate a fuckton of ABV weed on a pb&j once before a music festival and felt next to nothing.... so I guess that means I vaped the bud too much? It was either from my firefly or my crafty vape, both pretty much non functional at this point

2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

It never is.

Got back from the beach and it's time to get soooo lifted and choose somethin' awesome on Netflix. Any suggestions?

jkauf, riotspray and supernovagirl like this.
  3. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Tiger king lmao I’m talking about it everywhere

but what do you consider awesome?

alina and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  4. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Lmao i dont think you just eat the weed. Pretty sure you still have to cook with it

5. arewhyayein

Regular Supporter

you are probably right but from what i remember since it had been heated to like 240 degrees when i vaped it, it was already decarbed and ready to be consumed. but again i probably ate like a q or half oz of ABV and felt little to nothing...? so idk

6. arewhyayein

Regular Supporter

jk i definitely didn't eat half an oz of ABV but it was a still way toooooo much lmao

7. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Avb is decarbed so you can def just eat it

8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

If you ate a half oz of ABV and didnt feel anything, either it wasn't vaped at a very high temp and therefore wasn't really decarbed, or if was vaped to death and had nothing left in it, which seems unlikely that it would have nothing left. A half oz is a TON to eat. I've gotten waaaay too high off like half a gram of AVB.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  9. arewhyayein

Regular Supporter

It was probably closer to a q lmao, but I also for sure vaped it way too much at increasingly high temps in my firefly

riotspray likes this.
  10. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

So you can also just straight up eat ABV weed and it kicks in the same as any old edible?

11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

you can, if it's been properly decarbed, which vaping should (in theory) do

it won't taste very good, but it should work

yeahrightdude, OotyPa and AFoolsGlory like this.
  12. arewhyayein

Regular Supporter

PS my cannabis coconut oil from a couple weeks back turned out great! I made brownies, white chocolate chip cookies, double chocolate cookies, mac n cheese, and some realllly lit guacamole lol

thx for the tips

yeahrightdude, riotspray and Ben like this.
  13. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Just ran out again but luckily my friend who I buy from is super cool and offered to grab stuff whenever and just drop it off outside my door to avoid contact. Probably going to get more when I get paid this week because *motions at world*

14. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

Sometimes I just blend ABV straight into a smoothie. If you use pomegranate juice especially helps to cover the taste (that’s what you can use to cover up the taste of kale too). I have a medium tolerance and a tablespoon is always *plenty* to knock me out for hours.

yeahrightdude and riotspray like this.
  15. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Just picked up a couple zips from my old buddy who is very much not a racist maga chud and it’s pretty much the same quality and a little cheaper than my old guy.

I’m officially ready for lockdown. If I keep smoking heavily like I have been I’ll be good until July.

god I hope this is over by then.

16. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

There's no way I can make any amount of weed last til July. I kinda hate having all this bud around and no where to go because I just keep constantly smoking it.

17. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Same. Stocked up thinking I might not be able to get out for a few weeks. But working from home means no commute the next morning, plus no one to wonder why I'm still a half asleep, means I'm smoking every night.

supernovagirl and riotspray like this.
  18. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

i'm on a seabud diet. i see it, i smoke it

19. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Trying my best to ration but it's a hopeless effort. I'll probably go dry in a week or two. Three if I'm lucky.

Picking up more edibles today, might just ask for some bud to hold me over. This is the third time I'm buying in like 2 weeks lol.

20. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

i'm so stoned i didn't even go with the obvious SEAWEED diet.

21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm so stoned, I didn't realize it until you pointed it out

22. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Lmao ditto to all of the above

also I’m like already almost out fuck

23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Everyone should consider making edibles. Especially if you never have. It's pretty easy, we're all stuck at home anyway, and it will make your stash go A LOT further.

24. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

Also may not be the best time to inhale hot smoke into your lungs.

riotspray and waking season like this.
  25. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

And shit, we're in total lockdown. Knew I stocked up for a reason. This shit is fucked up.

riotspray and supernovagirl like this.