Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 224

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

I would def pick up some quick fix plus. I’m a daily smoker and I stopped for 3+ weeks and still couldn’t pass. I got really lucky, the piss test came back diluted (I drank sooo much water haha) so I got to retake. Second one came back diluted too, and my employer gave me one more try before they would rescind my offer. I passed on the third try but that was after almost 5 months clean. I was also taking niacin daily, exercising regularly, and always staying hydrated. From what I’ve read and heard from friends, my case was a bit extreme, but still!!

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  2. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

25 dollar shipping to get it by friday :verysad::verysad: life is pain i could get 7g with the total price but it's cool thinkin about how stoked i'll be when i pass this possible test lol

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I've used Quick Fix Plus twice. Passed both times. I just wore 2 or 3 pairs of tighty whiteys and put the bottle of fake piss between them.

supernovagirl likes this.
  4. arewhyayein

Regular Supporter

Two more questions for anyone who knows! it's been a couple years since I've made cannabutter/ oil... I'm gonna use a crockpot (do I really need to decarb first? never done that before) how much coconut oil should I use? I was planning on using 1 cup but from what I'm seeing online I feel like I should do 1.5-2 cups of oil for 1 oz of "premium" (we'll see about that) shake. I realize there's no right answer here but I appreciate all input!

5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I've never done it with coconut oil. I always make butter, but... I would decarb first if I were you. I can't give you exacts, because I have seen all sorts of different opinions on it, but I usually lay out the ground up bud on a baking sheet and cover it in foil and put it in the oven at like 225 for 45minutes or so. Once it's done, I'll get a big pot and boil some water, once the water gets to a boil, I'll throw in the butter (I usually use about one stick per 7 grams of weed) once the butter melts into the boiling water, I'll throw in the bud. Again, I don't know the exacts on this, but I'd let it lightly boil for about 2 hours stirring it along the way. As the water evaporates, just keep adding more. The water will keep your butter from burning and also make the final product taste a little better/cleaner. Then I just use cheesecloth to strain the liquid out and put it in the fridge overnight. The next morning the butter will have solidified on top and you can just discard the water. I've been pretty successful using this method. Feel free to ask me anything else.

arewhyayein likes this.
  6. arewhyayein

Regular Supporter

Thanks I’ll definitely be decarbing first!
    I’ve made butter, veggie(?) oil, and coconut oil in the past.... and I think my most successful batch was the coconut oil in a crockpot on low for a few hours.

but yeah I think with 28g I’ll probably up the coconut oil to 2 cups

riotspray and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  7. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

I always do it this way too and usually have great results, except I simmer it for longer than 2 hours. However, last time I don't think I decarbed for long enough though and it came out really weak. Probably my worst butter ever.

arewhyayein and riotspray like this.
  8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

yeah, you can probably go longer than 2 hours and get a little more out of it... I never know how long to do it, but after about 2 hours I'm sick of messing with it and I've gotten killer butter every time so I figure it's long enough

9. TrippyMacheteBeats

Music Producer

Boutta stuff this big bowl of heady mids in my face. Let's go.

10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

CBD good, yes. thanks. buy here.

11. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

I was just going to post how I've been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for my dealer to get back to me but as I was typing he answered! Just got a quarter of gorilla glue

12. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Edibles are so weird, sometimes they work, sometimes they don’t. I’ve gotten mildly high off 50mg and right now I’m stoned off 15mg.

13. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

It’s all body chemistry... but when it works it’s sooooo nice. I think eating an edible like 90 minutes to 2 hours after eating a meal is the perfect time for me.

14. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

That’s about what I did and man it’s nice right now haha

yeahrightdude and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  15. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

BirdPerson likes this.
  16. mad

I was right. Prestigious

- got high
    - wanted to order some good snacks like mozza sticks
    - added all my snacks to cart, total is $14.92
    - “sorry, we require a minimum order of $14.99 for the menu you selected”

17. mad

I was right. Prestigious

update: edited cart. thought I was good but turns out they meant 14.99 before tax (I was literally 3 cents away lmao)
    so long story short I ended up ordering too many mozza sticks

18. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

I feel like I should contribute to this thread more.

supernovagirl likes this.
  19. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

How many mozza sticks is too many?

yeahrightdude and supernovagirl like this.
  20. mad

I was right. Prestigious

21. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

God I eat way more than that when I'm stoned. Probably explains a lot.........

22. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Ily

riotspray, mad and elwayinthe4th like this.
  23. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

I'm so FUCKING franked that I just danced around the kitchen with my gf's cat and I hate that cat.

24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Finally the time I’ve been waiting for all week... eating 2 brownies and watching ufc fights + betting quarters with my friends

riotspray and waking season like this.
  25. OotyPa

fall away

Started Nathan For You this week and it’s amazing to watch while stoned. Hilarious af