Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 222

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Mr. Serotonin and Ken like this.
  2. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I know an edible is the perfect strength when I spend most of the night thinking "I wish this was JUUUUUST a tad bit stronger" but I still hold off on smoking because "I don't want to be THAT stoned" and when I wake up in the morning I'm super groggy and I can't remember anything about what happened the night before until I think about it for a few minutes

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

wish I could get that perfect strength edible. it's like the holy grail for me.

4. MattNCheeze

Trusted

I was perfect Overwatch stoned last night and it was muy caliente.

5. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

In anyone's experience is there a big difference from 1:1 thc and cbd gummies to just thc? I'm thinking about making a run up to MA to get some but unsure of what kind I should get. I don't really like to smoke that much so I'm probably going to stick with gummies. The ones I took before were equal amounts and it felt good but just wondering if just thc is better since I was reading cbd can counteract it.

6. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Granddaddy Purp fucking rules

jkauf and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  7. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I am fucking baked watching the first season of Letterkenny and drinking a peanut butter and raspberry dark ale. Best night after a stressful day of work.

Mr. Serotonin and mad like this.
  8. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Wow I’ve never had that combo. Peanut butter and raspberry seems like such a weird combo but I just googled it and there’s a lot of recipes for it...... neat!

Mr. Serotonin and waking season like this.
  9. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

It’s called Peanut Butter and Jam, inspired by a pb&j haha it’s really good

riotspray and supernovagirl like this.
  10. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Fuck...I’m an idiot lmfao. This is so obvious to me now but I’m high too shhh. To be fair I didn’t grow up with PB&J’s coming from Eastern Europe hahaha

11. waking season Feb 28, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 28, 2020)
    waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Hey I’m high as shit too hahaha it’s all good, makes sense that it’s super American haha. Where in Eastern Europe if you don’t mind me asking? I visited Bratislava once and absolutely loved it

12. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Mine is crossed with that and you can definitely taste it. Delicious

waking season likes this.
  13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm American, and peanut butter and raspberry sounded WIIIIILD at first. Now I too feel like an idiot.

14. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Actually the cart I’m going to pick up later

waking season likes this.
  15. MattNCheeze

Trusted

taking suggestions for names as this is my first guy

Attached Files:

waking season and AFoolsGlory like this.
  16. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

Congrats! Be careful.

Frosty. It looks like a cute little snowman holding a pipe

gonz (Alex) likes this.
  17. Copped some Gorilla Cookies flower, shit is toooo powerful. One bowl had me out for the night.

Mr. Serotonin and waking season like this.
  18. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I only lasted a week for a t break lol but restarting as of today. even a week made a big difference though, I got absolutely blasted off practically nothing

K0ta, OotyPa and waking season like this.
  19. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Took an edible, eating a Popeye's chicken sandwich, listening to Giver, enjoying my Sunday night.

Mr. Serotonin, K0ta, eight30 and 2 others like this.
  20. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Bought bud last night, happy to have some and not the terrible cart we've been puffing on that I am still not sure is legit.

21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Other than smoking it and not getting high, is there any good way to tell the difference between "real marijuana" and CBD flower?

22. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

As far as I know no there is not and that’s why supposedly prosecutors stopped arresting for marijuana in Florida bc there’s no way to prove it wasn’t hemp which was legalized

edit idk if there’s a significant difference between cbd flower and hemp lol

riotspray likes this.
  23. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

In my experience the quality of cbd flower is noticeably lower so that could be a giveaway but besides that no not without cannabinoid testing.

supernovagirl and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

well, here's the deal...

I've been getting from a new connect. I got 4 different strains and it looks and smells like some of the best stuff I've ever had. I just don't feel like I'm getting very high off of it. I don't think it's ALL CBD flower, but it could be mixed, because I feel like I get something off of it, but looking/smelling this stuff, it seems like I should be baked off of one hit.

Next question, is CBD flower really that much cheaper/easier to get a hold of than THC flower? Why would someone sell you CBD unless they were just trying to get rid of a batch? Doesn't seem like it would be cost efficient if you were doing it all the time, plus you risk losing customers?

Maybe my tolerance is just too high, but this bud should be kicking my ass based on looks and smell.

supernovagirl likes this.
  25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Yikes sorry to hear that

CBD flower is definitely easier to get a hold of in certain parts of the country, especially texas since it can be bought online legally, and when bought in bulk it's about 100-150/zip or less so theres some shitty low end benefit... especially if the plan is to lace a bag of normal weed instead of just selling a full bag of hemp.

In my experience hemp smells good but if someone sold it to me I would be pissed about how it looks before I even bothered smoking it.

riotspray and Ken like this.