Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 221

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

If you're gonna smell dank in public at least offer me some fam

2. Renee

dry clean only Prestigious

When it hopefully, eventually is legal, my town has already banned the sale of it...and I think the consumption?

Like that has or will ever stop me.

3. Renee

I just realized if weed was legal in NY, I probably wouldn't be so anxious in public wondering if people think I smell like weed.

waking season, K0ta and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  4. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I opened my wallet to pay for something like 8 years ago and forgot I had 1/4 in it :crylaugh: Luckily I don't think the cashier saw it but they had to of smelled it

riotspray and K0ta like this.
  5. K0ta Feb 25, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 25, 2020)
    K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

I already know the reps for the county I live in have claimed they won't allow the sale even if it's legalized in NY. I'd say time to vote these assholes out but I see more blue lives matter stickers every day to think that's gonna happen

Either way if all I gotta do is take a trip into the city that's fine with me.

waking season and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  6. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Apparently the NH house just got a veto-proof (more than 2/3) vote on legalization which is good because the governor is adamant that he will veto any legalization bill. Still won't be surprised if it fails in the Senate but we'll see

K0ta, Mr. Serotonin and waking season like this.
  7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I've had joints fall out of my wallet and onto the counter/floor WAAAAYYYY too many times to count.

supernovagirl, K0ta and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  8. RyanPm40

New Hampshire House Passes Bill to Legalize Recreational Marijuana

Not sure what it means that it only passed this second time around because it removed any wording to have a regulated and taxed retail market, though.

Does that mean dispensaries cannot be opened and only possession is legal? Or they can, but people won't be taxed? Worst case, it's good that Maine and Mass have dispensaries that people can flock to.

waking season and Ken like this.
  9. Renee

Once stashed my bowl in the glove box and then had to open the glove box to get my registration and insurance cards out.

10. Mr. Serotonin

lmao that's exactly why you should never put it there. But you know that now :crylaugh: hopefully nothin' happened

supernovagirl and Ken like this.
  11. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Reads to me like possession would be legal but no dispensaries

RyanPm40 likes this.
  12. RyanPm40

I'm so glad I had it in my center console instead of glove box when I got pulled over. The car clearly reeked and he called me out on it, but I was completely sober. I just was on my way back from picking up. Idk how true it is, but I heard that smell isn't reasonable suspicion to search a car so I just denied it the whole time, passed the field sobriety test, and the cops just did their best to scare the living Hell out of me and let me go haha.

waking season and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  13. RyanPm40

Yeahh I was thinking the same, I think Vermont is in the same boat. It's a bummer, but still a step in the right direction

waking season likes this.
  14. Mr. Serotonin

Smell definitely is reasonable suspicion to search, haha.

15. Renee

What do you expect, I was stoned? Thankfully nothing happened, just a warning for a headlight out.

I have a better one. Where I live we don't have a lot of traffic circles/round-a-bouts (I've maybe come across 3 in my life). So I'm stoned, have no idea how a traffic circle works...especially one with 3 lanes, get pulled over and since I was in the left lane, I pulled over to the left. Cop asked me if I learned how to drive in another country. I have no idea how I didn't even get a ticket in that one.
    Those were both over 10 years ago.

I no longer smoke and drive.

riotspray, Mr. Serotonin and RyanPm40 like this.
  16. RyanPm40

Yeah I think you're probably right, I just had an idiot friend whose mantra was "deny or die, duude!" lol. I think it was just clear that I was scared shitless and was very adamant that I would never drive under the influence of anything. They probably assumed I had enough where they couldn't just confiscate it and look the other way, but believed me that I was sober and didn't want to ruin me haha. Very grateful for how that night turned out and I learned a HUGE lesson. Never again.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  17. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

I remember when I found out a few years ago that America generally doesn't have roundabouts and a lot of Americans never encounter them. Second nature over here, just shows how cultures differ.

That and the fact that some American towns (maybe states, I don't know) don't let the public pump their own petrol. That apparently the law changed to allow it in one of these places and people were dumbfounded and had no idea what to do. Must be true the opposite too, that Americans look at Europe and think "how the hell is that not normal over there?".

RyanPm40 and waking season like this.
  18. waking season Feb 25, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 25, 2020)
    waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Roundabouts are fairly common up here in NH. NJ is one of the states that pumps gas for you and it was really funny seeing some friends who grew up there try to figure out how to pump gas when they visited.

AFoolsGlory and RyanPm40 like this.
  19. MattNCheeze

Trusted

waking season more like waking baking season amirite

20. RyanPm40

Yeah I've only ever run into one gas station that pumped the gas for you, and it was super awkward because I'm used to pumping it myself. This was probably 10 years ago so I'd be surprised if that's even still a thing there

There are a ton of roundabouts/rotaries where I live in the states, but that doesn't stop people from having no idea how to drive in them >_>. I do feel like Ireland had a lot of them when I visited though, probably more than around here.

21. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Nothing quite like a truck cutting you off in a roundabout because they entered it in the wrong lane

Mr. Serotonin and RyanPm40 like this.
  22. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

I mean we have roundabouts all over the place over here, and this happens almost daily to me. Idiots are universal.

23. RyanPm40

Yeah two lane rotaries especially are the worst. It's always a coin flip if someone's going to nearly cause an accident because they have no idea how to drive in one

24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Finally made brownies out of that trim I mentioned a couple weeks ago. Just ate one and I'm excited to see how they turned out. I deviated from my normal method by using coconut oil so I'm a little nervous but it was stuff I would throw away anyway so I'm not going to be too disappointed if they turn out bad

25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

update: pretty good!