420 Blaze It • Page 220

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. yeahrightdude

I have no idea what I'm talking about. Prestigious

Missouri is announcing their Dispensary licenses today so that means I will finally know if my plans get ruined again!

waking season, Kellan and riotspray like this.
  2. Kellan

JuneJuly Prestigious

There’s a venue near me that allows re-entry so it’s so nice having cartridges and being able to slip out and take a couple of hits in between sets.

buuut I stepped on my cartridge last night somehow and shattered it. Lol.

3. MattNCheeze

Regular

god i love seeing a microwave avi in the 420 thread

Kellan likes this.
  4. MattNCheeze

Regular

Also also got an eighth for thirty and this is probably the best weed I’ve smoked and $10-$20 dollar cheaper thank u god

BirdPerson, waking season and Kellan like this.
  5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I’ve had really bad lucky with slides/bowls (whatever you want to call the bong bowl lol)

either it’s a weird shape so filters are tricky or they just get super clogged and gross and ive spent the last few weeks frustrated bc I can barely even use my bong

anyway I got an awesome new slide last night that seems to alleviate all concerns and I’m stoked

I also picked up again so ayy

CC80E7E4-C924-4D76-B07D-066956BBE115.jpeg

6. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Got some Lemon OG Haze and it really does taste like lemon

BirdPerson and yeahrightdude like this.
  7. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Fruit is incredible just ate a mango and now the sweetest blueberries with blueberry Siggi’s

8. yeahrightdude

Guess I’ll go get the orange in my fridge I’ve been thinking about all day after reading that

BirdPerson and waking season like this.
  9. MattNCheeze

Regular

oh man get stoned and do a shower orange that's the closest you'll ever get to god

waking season and ChiliTacos like this.
  10. yeahrightdude Jan 29, 2020
    (Last edited: Jan 29, 2020)
    yeahrightdude

My dealer just texted me pics of his new batch without me even asking. They looked much better this time! That's how it should always be lol

Unfortunately now I’m stuck in a never ending “cool just let me know when you can meet up and I’ll be there” loop because he keeps getting distracted. I would gleefully buy that 36% taxed weed if it meant never putting up with this crap again lol 2 hours in line is nothing compared to this.

11. yeahrightdude Jan 29, 2020
    (Last edited: Jan 29, 2020)
    yeahrightdude

God damn. He gave me 5 different options this time.

2 were equal to the quality I was getting: D
    1 smelled okay/looked okay: C
    1 looked pretty good but smelled crazy: B-

But this last one...

When I first got it it looked pretty bad. The trim job was pathetic but it smelled incredible. I’m thinking b- so I get an ounce of it and an ounce of the other b-.
    When I get home I started hand trimming it up and under these leaves is an ocean of trichomes. I’m about a quarter through trimming and I’m starting to think it’s probably some A- shit. Definitely on par with some dispo weed I’ve gotten in Denver.

man it feels good to have good weed

12. yeahrightdude

9 grams of trim/shake out of 2 ounces. 6 of it came from the really good stuff. Not ideal but for the price and rarity I guess it's fine.

Might make up a tiny batch of cookies with it... are there any other recipe ideas that yield 3-5 servings?

riotspray likes this.
  13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I've NEVER trimmed my own weed after buying it. I would probably just smoke it with whatever bullshit was left behind and not even know better.

14. my boss has been just beyond unbearable this week so I got Big High and now I'm gonna eat some doritos and watch Succession

alina, Ken, riotspray and 3 others like this.
  15. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Supporter

Ugh why do sour patch kids have to be so delicious

16. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182

I'm sure it probably has been posted here before, but has anyone ever bought off the darknet before? Preferably in the UK? I'm looking to start but so worried.

Does anyone know of a good guide in how to start? Like real idiot proof.

17. Zach7656

idk, sounds sketch to me

18. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Seriously getting this dynacoil was the best weed related purchase ever. Making 1g of concentrate last 7-8 days...can't remember the last time I reliably spent under $40/week like this

riotspray likes this.
  19. ArmsLikeTeeth

Trusted Supporter

Figured out how to smoke in my dorm room without getting caught now I'm never leaving

alina, mattav152, RyanPm40 and 5 others like this.
  20. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

upload_2020-2-5_20-47-42.jpeg

Highly recommend

21. MattNCheeze

Regular

as someone who worked in housing please be very very careful it smells louder than you think.

RyanPm40, Ken and ArmsLikeTeeth like this.
  22. LightWithoutHeat

Doomed to Live

Not if you never exhale.

23. Ken

Ken Supporter

24. RyanPm40

The best goddamn bird lawyer in the world. Supporter

Yeah, you can do your best to gather by your window with a fan, hold it in as much as possible, and blow through a sploof, but the bowl itself still smells and will have smoke coming off it while it's still burning, so it's definitely good to be careful. I had a friend got expelled from college for dabbing in his dorm. I got away with it for a good year though... So sometimes you can be lucky :-p

supernovagirl and Ken like this.
  25. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm old as shit, so this was like 18? years ago, but when we smoked in the dorm, we'd just use a gravity bong so that all the smoke was contained and then blow it through a spliff and a fan out the window. Was never a problem until people couldn't hold their hit and would cough smoke out into the room.