420 Blaze It • Page 219

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. yeahrightdude

I have no idea what I'm talking about. Prestigious

Fuck it I’m just going to be an annoying customer to my dealer. He pulls the fake strain name and embellished quality last time so now I’m just going to make him send me pics of everything before I go over to his place and I’m not going to be afraid to say no if it’s dog shit again.

No more mids god damn it

Kellan, Signifire, riotspray and 3 others like this.
  2. yeahrightdude

Update: I said no!

Kinda feel bad because he went out of his way a bit to help but I was very clear with my intentions and gave him the opportunity to back out at any time.

I’m dying for it to be legalized here, man. This sucks!

3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yup I've had to become the same way. I was getting from the same guy for like a decade and suddenly the quality went down, prices went up. I told him, look, I want medical grade flower and if you can't get it for me, I'll find it somewhere else. If you need to charge me more, fine, just be up front about it. Let me know what you have and how much you want for it and I'll decide if I want to buy it or not. Don't short me on the bag, don't lie about the quality, just tell me what you want for what you have and it's either a deal or it's not.

4. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

the "what are we" conversation is always a hard one :tear:

5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I love that you posted this in the wrong thread boo

(at least. I’m assuming lol)

6. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

no I meant to post it here haha I don't have enough going on for it to be anything other than a joke

sonder and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  7. riotspray Jan 17, 2020
    (Last edited: Jan 17, 2020)
    riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone ever had any of the Bare Farms "exotic" flower?

I've been getting from a new connect and he just sent me a picture with 6 different strains in labeled "4 gram Eighth" bottles that say "Bare Farms"

He says these are "exotics" and are like A+ quality, but they're nearly twice as much as the bud I normally get (which is already pretty good quality)

I can't justify paying $70 for 4 grams very often, but I'm pretty curious to try it since most of the reviews I've read said it's a true one hitter quitter...

What do ya'll think?

Calling @yeahrightdude

yeahrightdude and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  8. yeahrightdude

I assume it’s this bare farms
    https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/c-a-p-s

Don’t know anything about them unfortunately but in my experience putting a lot into the bottle design tends to mean an inflated price regardless of quality.

might be cool to have a jar as a souvenir but I don’t know what to expect quality wise unfortunately

riotspray likes this.
  9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Thanks. I can't look at that link here at work, but I think that's them. I'm probably gonna go ahead and bite the bullet and buy a couple jars just to try it out.

Mr. Serotonin and yeahrightdude like this.
  10. yeahrightdude

report back! I love hearing about this kinda stuff! Haha

riotspray and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

So, I got a Strawberry Banana and a Platinum Cookies. They're both really good. I wouldn't call them A+, but they're probably a solid A. I'll stick to buying ounces for $200-250 versus this "exotic" stuff at $70 for 4 grams. It's good but not that good.

That being said, it probably came from a dispensary, and from what I've heard about certain states and the taxes and everything, maybe the markup isn't ridiculous. And if I were to go to a dispensary myself, I wouldn't complain about high prices, I'd just be happy to have access to this stuff so...

And I'm pretty baked off 2 bong rips so I can probably make 4 grams go pretty far.

12. Kellan

JuneJuly Prestigious

sorry for the super late response, I’m in Chicago but it looks like that site is worldwide.

Turns out the bud this guy gave me is pretty damn good.

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I was just curious. I looked at that site too. Seems pretty tempting when I see all these suppliers in my area, but I'm a little sketched out.

Still bookmarked it for a rainy day.

Mr. Serotonin and Kellan like this.
  14. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

B31DEDD5-124D-470C-86DE-2990065F3259.jpeg

Sunday morning ft. my roommate’s dirty bong and soundtracked by DIIV

15. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

My gf has made a bunch of edibles recently and it's been really nice. First ones were strong as fuck and we ate it before going to lunch. The waiter forgot to put our order in and had to take it again 30 minutes in, and we started lookin' at each other like, oh shit this is hittin' hard :crylaugh: We barely made it out of there before we got to the stage where you just need to lay down and trip out haha

16. Kellan

JuneJuly Prestigious

That donut looks amazing

17. Mr. Serotonin

edibles, engage :crylaugh: gonna eat the other in about 3 hours

18. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

It was really good! Vegan cake donut with a berry icing and berries.

sonder, OotyPa and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  19. Kellan

JuneJuly Prestigious

the only good edible experience I’ve had was when I drank a 1:1 CBD/THC ginger ale before a flight. Every other time I’ve felt like it hasn’t worked. Although every other experience was homemade when I was a teenager so I’m sure we messed it up somehow

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  20. Mr. Serotonin

the sodas are so awesome

21. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I really want to try this but unfortunately you need a med card in Maine

riotspray and Kellan like this.
  22. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

REALLY need to try edibles with CBD in them. Keep slacking on making some.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  23. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

High hello

24. Kellan

JuneJuly Prestigious

Only took 20 days but I got into the dispensary. Bought a couple different kinds of gummy edibles and a Lemon Durban cartridge. Feelin good

25. mattav152

shoobie

Oh shit, this looks amazing. I just moved to and got my med card in Maine and I live like 45 min from Portland so I'm def gonna try to seek this out next time I'm there!

Also fun fact, I recently learned that Maine's industry is so relaxed now that dispensaries here have been honoring all out of state med cards for most of this past year. I'd been living here for like 4-5 months (with my MA med license) before finding that out which is a bummer because for a while I'd been driving like an hour to go back down to MA just to get bud.