Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 219

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Mr. Serotonin Feb 8, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 8, 2020)
    Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

It should be too late for me to take an edible buttt....i still kinda want to :crylaugh: we just made 12, there's plenty.

2. Mr. Serotonin

I did it. About 40 Minutes ago. For science. :crylaugh:

3. Mr. Serotonin

Lmao oh shit :crylaugh:

4. OotyPa

fall away

Ill be taking one or two today, woop woop!!!

5. Mr. Serotonin

I have ten left so I prolly will take one or two again haha

GrantCloud and EmmanuelSCastle like this.
  6. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

You know you’re high when you’re reading your phone and for a split second wonder where your phone is and almost go to look for it before having the aha moment.

7. Mr. Serotonin

'Bout to crush another one of these lemon muffs again. It's awesome bein' able to eat one pretty much every day for a week, hahah.

8. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Goji OG... I recommend it. Wow.

Mr. Serotonin and yeahrightdude like this.
  9. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Blue Dream diamonds are a guy's best friend. This MAC sauce too

10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

just got some capsules, starbursts and jolly ranchers. capsule one going down the hatch now...

11. Mr. Serotonin

'Bout to hit my last lemon muffin veryyyy shortly.

12. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Frozen Siggi’s is very good

13. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Smoked some real bud for the first time in a long time last night and yeahhhh I was blitzed

14. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

uhh... any of you texas folks interested in moving to OKC and wanna be my roommate? lol I think Missouri is too far gone so I'm cutting ties and headed south.

BirdPerson, riotspray and RyanPm40 like this.
  15. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Wow I didn't even realize weed was legal in Oklahoma!

I feel the same way about NH tbh. I don't get how we're surrounded on all sides, our entire legislature voted to legalize, but our governor vetos it no matter what and just brags about how he decriminalized 3/4 of an ounce. And he's somehow popular!

yeahrightdude and waking season like this.
  16. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

It’s fucking wild dude I really hope we vote him out and just legalize it already. That said the closest MA dispensary is 25 minutes away so that’s close enough but it really does suck being surrounded by Mass, Vermont, Maine, and Canada and being the one place it’s not legal.

RyanPm40 and yeahrightdude like this.
  17. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

OK kinda blew up over night. They legalized it in June of 2018 and they had product on the shelves by the end of the year. there's dispensaries everywhere now. Missouri legalized it 5 months after Oklahoma and they still don't expect to have product on the shelves for another 4-6 months.

Kansas made a big deal back in October/November about how the governor wants medical legalized and the house committee recommended it but now that their in session no body is doing shit. Potentially the first time in 8 or so years Kansas doesn't introduce mmj legislation and it's fucking 2020. Fucking infuriating. I feel like I'm stuck in weed purgatory.

riotspray, waking season and RyanPm40 like this.
  18. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Picked up a strain called Cherry Slimeade today and it smells like Parmesan cheese, really weird but I kind of like it

19. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

The new Tame Impala album is so good, Kevin is a production wizard

20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I just renewed my lease, but this is tempting as hell lol. If you do wind up moving to OKC, let me know though. I'll at least come visit.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  21. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I really want to. It’s so much more exciting to plan a move when you can go on weedmaps and look at the stores and the menus. Especially knowing OK has over 6000 licensed cultivators and MO is only licensing 60. The positives just stack up. It’s not easy to feel confident though when I’m seeing wages that start $2-$4 less than Missouri when rent is roughly the same.

riotspray likes this.
  22. Mr. Serotonin

We made the tiniest funfetti cookies the other day. I would tell most people they should eat half first, but since they're only the size of a half dollar most people would prolly just eat the full thing, hahah. Anyway, the full thing will fuck you up :crylaugh:

23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I haven't really looked into moving really, but I've been thinking about trying to find a way to establish residency up there to get access to the dispensaries. Good luck with whatever you decide. I know you've been trying to make something happen for a while now.

24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Thanks dude. It's been over a decade of feeling stuck in the mud with this but it's going happen eventually haha and we'll have to work something out if I end up in OKC lol

riotspray likes this.
  25. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

for sure.