Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 218

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. yeahrightdude Jan 29, 2020
    (Last edited: Jan 29, 2020)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

My dealer just texted me pics of his new batch without me even asking. They looked much better this time! That's how it should always be lol

Unfortunately now I’m stuck in a never ending “cool just let me know when you can meet up and I’ll be there” loop because he keeps getting distracted. I would gleefully buy that 36% taxed weed if it meant never putting up with this crap again lol 2 hours in line is nothing compared to this.

2. yeahrightdude Jan 29, 2020
    (Last edited: Jan 29, 2020)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

God damn. He gave me 5 different options this time.

2 were equal to the quality I was getting: D
    1 smelled okay/looked okay: C
    1 looked pretty good but smelled crazy: B-

But this last one...

When I first got it it looked pretty bad. The trim job was pathetic but it smelled incredible. I’m thinking b- so I get an ounce of it and an ounce of the other b-.
    When I get home I started hand trimming it up and under these leaves is an ocean of trichomes. I’m about a quarter through trimming and I’m starting to think it’s probably some A- shit. Definitely on par with some dispo weed I’ve gotten in Denver.

man it feels good to have good weed

3. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

9 grams of trim/shake out of 2 ounces. 6 of it came from the really good stuff. Not ideal but for the price and rarity I guess it's fine.

Might make up a tiny batch of cookies with it... are there any other recipe ideas that yield 3-5 servings?

riotspray likes this.
  4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I've NEVER trimmed my own weed after buying it. I would probably just smoke it with whatever bullshit was left behind and not even know better.

5. mad

I was right. Prestigious

my boss has been just beyond unbearable this week so I got Big High and now I'm gonna eat some doritos and watch Succession

6. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Ugh why do sour patch kids have to be so delicious

7. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

I'm sure it probably has been posted here before, but has anyone ever bought off the darknet before? Preferably in the UK? I'm looking to start but so worried.

Does anyone know of a good guide in how to start? Like real idiot proof.

8. Zach7656

idk, sounds sketch to me

9. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Seriously getting this dynacoil was the best weed related purchase ever. Making 1g of concentrate last 7-8 days...can't remember the last time I reliably spent under $40/week like this

riotspray likes this.
  10. Figured out how to smoke in my dorm room without getting caught now I'm never leaving

alina, mattav152, RyanPm40 and 5 others like this.
  11. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

upload_2020-2-5_20-47-42.jpeg

Highly recommend

12. MattNCheeze

Trusted

as someone who worked in housing please be very very careful it smells louder than you think.

RyanPm40, Ken and ArmsLikeTeeth like this.
  13. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

Not if you never exhale.

14. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

15. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah, you can do your best to gather by your window with a fan, hold it in as much as possible, and blow through a sploof, but the bowl itself still smells and will have smoke coming off it while it's still burning, so it's definitely good to be careful. I had a friend got expelled from college for dabbing in his dorm. I got away with it for a good year though... So sometimes you can be lucky :-p

supernovagirl and Ken like this.
  16. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm old as shit, so this was like 18? years ago, but when we smoked in the dorm, we'd just use a gravity bong so that all the smoke was contained and then blow it through a spliff and a fan out the window. Was never a problem until people couldn't hold their hit and would cough smoke out into the room.

17. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

waking season likes this.
  18. I hold the bowl outside the window so none of it comes in. I live with 5 other guys, half of whom don't smoke and none of them smelled it when I asked

RyanPm40, Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  19. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

The Golden Leaf in Steamboat Springs Colorado is a great place

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  20. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

My friend's dormmate did that and someone saw from down below and came up with the police :crylaugh: He hid in another persons closet while my friend hid everything. Very close call and over an hour of talking to the police.

Borat 2: Vengeance and riotspray like this.
  21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Just get some CBD flower and keep it around. It's at the very least, "plausible deniability"

22. Yeah I'm in NYC so that's a non-issue but one time the lady that lives behind my dorm building yelled at us for doing it lol

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  23. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Huh where do you even get that in a non-legalized state? I've seen CBD creams but never heard of buying straight up flower where I am anyway hah

24. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

A coffee shop I go to in NH sells CBD prerolls and flower

RyanPm40 likes this.
  25. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I've ordered from this site a couple times.
    Tweedle Farms - Your Source for Hemp Flower and Hemp Products

It seems kinda sketchy at first since you're receiving a package in the mail, with what looks like marijauna in it, but they did a good job of packing it, included lab tests and a notice to law enforcement explaining what it was and it's legality in case it was intercepted by police. I've pretty satisfied.

RyanPm40 likes this.