Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 217

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

report back! I love hearing about this kinda stuff! Haha

riotspray and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

So, I got a Strawberry Banana and a Platinum Cookies. They're both really good. I wouldn't call them A+, but they're probably a solid A. I'll stick to buying ounces for $200-250 versus this "exotic" stuff at $70 for 4 grams. It's good but not that good.

That being said, it probably came from a dispensary, and from what I've heard about certain states and the taxes and everything, maybe the markup isn't ridiculous. And if I were to go to a dispensary myself, I wouldn't complain about high prices, I'd just be happy to have access to this stuff so...

And I'm pretty baked off 2 bong rips so I can probably make 4 grams go pretty far.

3. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

sorry for the super late response, I’m in Chicago but it looks like that site is worldwide.

Turns out the bud this guy gave me is pretty damn good.

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I was just curious. I looked at that site too. Seems pretty tempting when I see all these suppliers in my area, but I'm a little sketched out.

Still bookmarked it for a rainy day.

Mr. Serotonin and Kellan like this.
  5. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

B31DEDD5-124D-470C-86DE-2990065F3259.jpeg

Sunday morning ft. my roommate’s dirty bong and soundtracked by DIIV

6. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

My gf has made a bunch of edibles recently and it's been really nice. First ones were strong as fuck and we ate it before going to lunch. The waiter forgot to put our order in and had to take it again 30 minutes in, and we started lookin' at each other like, oh shit this is hittin' hard :crylaugh: We barely made it out of there before we got to the stage where you just need to lay down and trip out haha

7. Kellan

That donut looks amazing

8. Mr. Serotonin

edibles, engage :crylaugh: gonna eat the other in about 3 hours

9. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

It was really good! Vegan cake donut with a berry icing and berries.

sonder, OotyPa and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  10. Kellan

the only good edible experience I’ve had was when I drank a 1:1 CBD/THC ginger ale before a flight. Every other time I’ve felt like it hasn’t worked. Although every other experience was homemade when I was a teenager so I’m sure we messed it up somehow

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  11. Mr. Serotonin

the sodas are so awesome

12. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I really want to try this but unfortunately you need a med card in Maine

riotspray and Kellan like this.
  13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

REALLY need to try edibles with CBD in them. Keep slacking on making some.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  14. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

High hello

15. Kellan

Only took 20 days but I got into the dispensary. Bought a couple different kinds of gummy edibles and a Lemon Durban cartridge. Feelin good

16. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Oh shit, this looks amazing. I just moved to and got my med card in Maine and I live like 45 min from Portland so I'm def gonna try to seek this out next time I'm there!

Also fun fact, I recently learned that Maine's industry is so relaxed now that dispensaries here have been honoring all out of state med cards for most of this past year. I'd been living here for like 4-5 months (with my MA med license) before finding that out which is a bummer because for a while I'd been driving like an hour to go back down to MA just to get bud.

17. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Missouri is announcing their Dispensary licenses today so that means I will finally know if my plans get ruined again!

waking season, Kellan and riotspray like this.
  18. Kellan

There’s a venue near me that allows re-entry so it’s so nice having cartridges and being able to slip out and take a couple of hits in between sets.

buuut I stepped on my cartridge last night somehow and shattered it. Lol.

19. MattNCheeze

Trusted

god i love seeing a microwave avi in the 420 thread

Kellan likes this.
  20. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Also also got an eighth for thirty and this is probably the best weed I’ve smoked and $10-$20 dollar cheaper thank u god

BirdPerson, waking season and Kellan like this.
  21. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I’ve had really bad lucky with slides/bowls (whatever you want to call the bong bowl lol)

either it’s a weird shape so filters are tricky or they just get super clogged and gross and ive spent the last few weeks frustrated bc I can barely even use my bong

anyway I got an awesome new slide last night that seems to alleviate all concerns and I’m stoked

I also picked up again so ayy

CC80E7E4-C924-4D76-B07D-066956BBE115.jpeg

22. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Got some Lemon OG Haze and it really does taste like lemon

BirdPerson and yeahrightdude like this.
  23. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Fruit is incredible just ate a mango and now the sweetest blueberries with blueberry Siggi’s

24. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Guess I’ll go get the orange in my fridge I’ve been thinking about all day after reading that

BirdPerson and waking season like this.
  25. MattNCheeze

Trusted

oh man get stoned and do a shower orange that's the closest you'll ever get to god

waking season and ChiliTacos like this.