Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 210

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Followed my family tradition of all the adults disappearing into my uncle and aunts basement to pass around a few joints, and my cousin gave me a bottle of thc infused lemonade that I just drank since getting home. Hoping I'm in for a wild ride!

sonder, Ken, riotspray and 5 others like this.
  2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Were you?

Ken and RyanPm40 like this.
  3. RyanPm40

Unfortunately not :-/ didn't really feel an effect from it. Which is weird, my cousin smokes a lot and he said one bottle got him way too high and that half has always been plenty for him, so my girlfriend and I split it. I guess we're just not really susceptible to edibles because I've never really had any luck with them. Just glad we got a really strong cart from Maine. That's been hitting me hard from just one hit

Mr. Serotonin, Ken and waking season like this.
  4. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I took a few bong hits and this made me laugh a lot

9A612E4C-DC51-4B49-9907-9D167F2C6F67.jpeg

5. MattNCheeze

Trusted

This cartridge is northern lights and holy smokes is it lighting me up.

6. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

That was definitelyyyy one of my favourites i've had.

7. MattNCheeze

Trusted

Took two solid rips and put on Best of Outkast an I’m not sure it’s true inner peace but it’s damn near close

8. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I’m officially all out which means I’m on my t-break lite (aka I’ll smoke when others smoke me out but I’m not buying any more for a few weeks)

it sucks. lol

and I’ve smoked practically every day lmao it still just sucks to not have my own and be able to smoke as much as I want to

Mr. Serotonin and mad like this.
  9. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Picked up a DynaCoil for my VapCap so now I can vape concentrates wooo

10. RyanPm40

Got another cart from the same brand in Maine again, and I'm not quite as impressed with this strain. It's SFV OG which I never really heard of before, but it's a sativa-dominant hybrid.

The Forbidden Fruit knocked me on my ass and made me pretty much useless for the day, but this one doesn't really hit me nearly as much. Maybe that's just me forgetting what a sativa high is like lol

11. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Yeah with pen carts I always felt like the indica heavy ones always gave me a more fulfilling high where the sativa ones always left me wanting more

RyanPm40 likes this.
  12. RyanPm40

Yeah that's exactly it. The indica I had got me stupid high from one hit, and I can just keep ripping this new one repeatedly with no problem. I think it's a bit more of a creeper though

Signifire likes this.
  13. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Going recreational in Illinois starting tomorrow. There’s gonna a haze all across my beautiful city of Chicago.

riotspray and Kellan like this.
  14. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Happy legalization day for us Illinois folks. I shouldn’t be complaining and I do get prices will eventually go down, but today we are looking at :

60-70 for a 0.5g cartridge
    60 for an eighth of flower
    20 for a 1g preroll

And that’s before the state, local, and THC tax.

that said I’m still stoked. There are a couple of dispensaries pretty close to my place that open at 6am. I think I might just get up early, grab some stuff, and go back to bed.

BirdPerson, riotspray and RyanPm40 like this.
  15. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

those prices are NUTS, but at least it's legal

16. mad

I was right. Prestigious

yeah the legal weed here is also too expensive, especially considering the flower is always dry as fuck

RyanPm40 likes this.
  17. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

well i'm off of work until saturday with no real plans until then. thinking about what to do and i'm feeling very drawn to this acid that i've had in the house for a few months but haven't really had time to use, so i think i'll be tripping in a couple hours here.

18. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah I would be fucking THRILLED to pay those insane prices just to not have to mess with dealers, low quality, or cops.

19. RyanPm40

Why does dispensary bud tend to be so dry anyways? Everything I got in Colorado and Montreal were pretty dry. I was a bit surprised considering it's a regulated product

supernovagirl likes this.
  20. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I assume a lot of it is older especially if it’s on the cheaper side. I’ve heard legal states have to throw bud away bc they can’t go through it as fast as their growing it so idk that’s just what I assumed

also assumed Colorado was drier just bc the atmosphere itself is drier lol

Ken, riotspray and RyanPm40 like this.
  21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I mean, yeah

22. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Lines were at times 4.5 hours long today according to Twitter so I decided not to go today lol

23. OotyPa Jan 1, 2020
    (Last edited: Jan 1, 2020)
    OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Might get tested on the 6th or 7th and I’ll finally be able to smoke again. Can’t wait. Just got engaged and would love to get ripped in celebration.

24. Ben

Trusted Prestigious

This is my first time tripping alone and it’s quite incredible!!

25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

congrats!

OotyPa likes this.