Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 208

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. mad

I was right. Prestigious

holy f I’m high

BirdPerson, K0ta, ChiliTacos and 7 others like this.
  2. mad

I was right. Prestigious

y’all ever notice that fudgesicles are perfect

BirdPerson, K0ta, PatRFinley and 7 others like this.
  3. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

Working 4:30am to 10:30pm today. Going to get soooo baked after work but probably immediately pass out

4. MattNCheeze

Trusted

walked into a coffee shop stoned as fuck

looked up at the barista (who is also stoned as fuck) and thought to myself "this motherfucker stoned as fuck"

but then i realized that as he was taking my order that he definitely knew I was stoned as fuck

which made me realise realise that we're two stoned as fuck dudes who realized each other is stoned as fuck at the same time

5. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

[​IMG]

6. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

lmao

MattNCheeze likes this.
  7. MattNCheeze

Trusted

sonder and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I hate getting a chest cold. All I wanna do is get high, but it's sooooo hard to smoke without feeling like I'm gonna die. Need to make some more edibles ASAP.

9. MattNCheeze

Trusted

funny how my car is actually just a gigantic pen charger that also happens to have wheels and move

mad, RyanPm40 and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  10. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Didn't smoke yesterday bc I was waiting on a 25%off sale today. Got a free refillable lighter with the purchase of my 8th, too. So high right now. Need to take more 24 hours off like that

Edit: We're gonna go to the mall, get a haircut, walk around. Nice i love being stoned at the mall

11. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

anyone else use an MFLB? i've had one that's lasted me for shit i have to think like almost 10 years without a problem, which is kinda wild to me.

Signifire likes this.
  12. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I had a Fury 2 but it doesn't charge right anymore. These days I have a VapCap and it's pretty cool

13. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

So I haven't smoked in three weeks. I spoke to the hiring manager of the place that would screen me (what a pain in the ass- this is all for a "by need" / remote job where I'd write and edit the CEO's emails, that I'm applying for just to supplement my income). I asked if we could rush the process for a drug screen and flu shot "because I'm going away for the holidays and I want to get this done sooner rather than later." She told me that it'd be a minimum of 15 days AFTER a background check and I've accepted the position. I feel like I could get away with smoking once or twice and I'd still pass once the time eventually comes. I'm in shape, run and go to the gym 3-4 times a week, eat healthy, have tons of water... what do you guys think?

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  14. Mr. Serotonin

If it were me, I wouldn't risk it at that point.

15. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

not the answer I hoped for

16. Mr. Serotonin

I know, haha i'm sorry. I think i'd need at least 3 weeks to feel comfortable and I don't have much fat on me at all and am fairly active. If only they'd just give you the test now.

waking season and OotyPa like this.
  17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I have one, but I haven't used it in ages. I should bust it out again.

18. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Fair enough. Breaks are so much harder when they aren’t self-imposed.

19. Mr. Serotonin

Haha, damn I feel the opposite. When it's for a job or something it just forces me to stop.

alina likes this.
  20. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Usually if I feel it’s getting too much and I need a t-break, the sobriety is refreshing and clarifying. Also it’s not a job I’m super psyched about, since it’s not full-time and only supplemental, so that may also have something to do with it. Plus the holidays have been super stressful lately and my wallet hurts so I wish I could just rip the vape and do some hardcore relaxation. Oh well.

supernovagirl and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm telling you, Quick Fix Plus

22. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I'll definitely look more into it. Seems a bit sketchy TBH.

23. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

My friend literally just used quick fix and our group chat had multiple people vouching for it and all the reviews are stellar ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also don’t forget you can buy tests at the dollar store to test yourself along the way so you know if you’ve cleared it or not. If you haven’t you can have quick fix as a backup maybe?

riotspray likes this.
  24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I hear ya. If you're getting a full panel drug screen or something that's super intrusive, then it probably won't help, but me and all of my coworkers got laid off last year and I personally used QFP for 2 different pre-employment drug screenings and had no issues. Also about half a dozen of my coworkers used it without fail too. Not a single person that tried it had an issue.

Nonetheless, the only foolproof method is not smoking, but if you really want to smoke and you don't care that much about the job to begin with, I think you're fairly safe with it.

25. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

lol alright I trust you guys. I ordered a bottle along with some THC tests. Really want to smoke tonight so I'll probably do that and then just return to my break. If I'm not clean by the time I have my test (which wouldn't be for another 2 and a half weeks anyway) i'll use it. Buying synthetic urine feels like the weirdest decision I've made in a long time tbh