Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 205

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I smoked so much yesterday my throat hurts, what a solid day

2. AbbieTheCurious

I've totally been there! I'm sorry!!

supernovagirl likes this.
  3. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

I'm arranging to buy some edibles for the first time and just wanting some advice. Dude says the brownies he sells are '250mg shatter for £15 or 500mg for £25".

Basically, will those be enough to fuck me up, or what? Will they be strong? And is it an okay deal?

4. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Imo those would fuck you up far more than anyone should be fucked up lmao
    Jk but like that is a LOT.

AFoolsGlory and riotspray like this.
  5. supernovagirl

Oh the positive update is that he came around to us buying a few grams but literally a few so at least I can get through today but after that it’s hellooo unscheduled t-break lol

6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Happy Danksgiving everyone!!

7. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

That's what I thought. Like I see people online saying they're getting messed up with 100mg gummies or whatever. When the guy said I kinda doubted it. So I'm guessing the advice would be to start off small, maybe have a corner or something small, wait a few hours and see what happens? Picking it up Saturday evening so thinking of having a bit then aha

supernovagirl and riotspray like this.
  8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

yeah, I'd definitely take it slow. wait until you have a good chunk of time and eat a little, wait a couple hours, maybe eat some more...

supernovagirl and AFoolsGlory like this.
  9. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Thanks for the advice!

riotspray likes this.
  10. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Nothing beats a holiday off from work with early beers and pen hits, can’t wait to grub

ChiliTacos and LightWithoutHeat like this.
  11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

12. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

Final edible question (I promise) - I'm okay to freeze it and it'll stay potent, right? Then defrost it thoroughly and eat the rest the next week or whatever?

riotspray and supernovagirl like this.
  13. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

yes!

riotspray and AFoolsGlory like this.
  14. Lately Knocked Loose has been hitting when I'm cooked. Been mostly pulling gravity bongs lately and then listening to their new record. The riffs are soooo nice.

riotspray likes this.
  15. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

There's no way the edibles i had were as strong as they claimed. 20mg should always equal 20mg. Haha, if the packaging was correct, i had 114mg the other night. There's no fuckin' way :crylaugh:

supernovagirl and Ken like this.
  16. Jesse West

Cursed by my ancestry

I don't know, I took 5 10MG gummies when I was in CO and felt nothing haha

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  17. Mr. Serotonin

Yeah i don't get it. I've also taken a 50mg edible and was trippin' balls.

supernovagirl and Ken like this.
  18. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Ive taken a 100 before and felt little to nothing. Edibles are a crapshoot for me

19. supernovagirl

Edibles are so hit or miss in my opinion. I didn’t even have any interest in them in Denver until my friend had me eat one of her gummies.
    Do you remember what brand of gummies you had? I literally can’t imagine taking 5 of my 10mg ones, I’d be on my ass lol or extremely stoned.

20. Mr. Serotonin

I think it said Zelda Exclusive. I couldn’t find any info about them. They’re cali based

21. supernovagirl

Hmm that sucks and sounds sketch if you can’t find info

For what it’s worth tho I meant @Jesse West lmao cause I’m curious if we’re having the same brand and having wildly different experiences with them lol

22. Punchbars are pretty nice in NYC. 75mg has me toasted.

23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

They can be great, but there are just too many different variables with edibles to get consistent results every time, it seems like.

24. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Lotta factors with edibles: how its cooked, whether its gummy or baked treat, what you ate earlier that day, your own digestive idiosyncrasies, etc... Sometimes ill feel high from an edible but it comes in waves so ill feel sober for 20 min and then high again later on. Its definitely not my favorite way of consuming weed.

Mr. Serotonin and supernovagirl like this.
  25. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I prefer to take edibles when I’m doing something active. Eating 50-100mg and going to Disneyland when I was visiting Cali is one of my favorite memories. Also during shows. If I’m spending the day where I can smoke freely at any time, edibles aren’t really worth it to me