Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 204

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

same here.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

riotspray likes this.
  3. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

lmao

no, I actually have medicated brownies in my freezer

Ken and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  4. Mr. Serotonin

NICE

Ken and riotspray like this.
  5. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I mean, I have fecal samples in my freezer to be analyzed by a physician.

6. Mr. Serotonin

haha fuck bro i forgot you were thirty six

Ken and riotspray like this.
  7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

8. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

70mg a piece?!? Holy fuck

9. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

10. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Packin’ a bowl hell yeah

11. web250

I'll change this eventually Prestigious

Yeah even the dealer had to warn me twice.

12. Mr. Serotonin

I'd for sureeee be eating half of that and waiting like 3 hours :crylaugh:

Ken, supernovagirl and riotspray like this.
  13. web250

I'll change this eventually Prestigious

I had half, and smoked. Felt great for hours. Any more would've been too much. My neighbor had an 1/8 of one (we had to do math to figure out her dose), and still enjoyed herself.

riotspray and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  14. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

My friend picked me up an eighth for my birthday, what a nice surprise. Can’t wait to smoke and watch Star Wars with my brother this weekend.

15. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Might I recommend the episode of Pete Holme's podcast, You Made It Weird where Bo Burnham is the guest. (I believe it's his most recent appearance, he's been on more than once)

They discuss marijuana use, and Bo in his infinite wisdom, had some really smart, interesting, thought provoking things to say about it. I've been mostly a daily smoker for the last half of my life (18 years) and although I don't feel "addicted" and I haven't had any truly noticeable negative effects from it, I struggle with taking tolerance breaks and feel like I kind of "abuse" the plant rather than "respect" it. That podcast has made me reevaluate my relationship with cannabis a bit and although my use hasn't changed much since I heard it, I still think about their conversation years later.

edit: I'm pretty sure this is the episode. I didn't relisten to the whole thing but I skimmed through it and it seems right. It is 3+ hours long but I'm pretty sure the marijuana talk is early on.

16. mad

I was right. Prestigious

@riotspray I'll definitely check that out! I love Bo.

17. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

If you love Bo, you should listen to all of his appearance. I mean, really everyone should, they're incredible. I'm kind of a stan for Bo, but he really is wise beyond his years.

18. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm re-listening now. Skip to the 10 minute mark if you want to just hear the weed talk.

19. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Absolutely stoned listening to The Great Misdirect by Between the Buried and Me

20. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Gonna have to go on a break soon as I go all-in finding a new job. Unfortunately lots of employers in Philly drug test so its better safe than sorry to stop. Really not looking forward to it tbh

Mr. Serotonin and RyanPm40 like this.
  21. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Definitely a tough one, but unless you have difficulty sleeping, I found it pretty manageable over the last couple months, and now as soon as I smoke a regular bowl, my whole body is vibrating, eyes are just slits, and Ill feel like I'm floating on a cloud and so comfy. Best high I've had in years. If you end up with a job that only drug tests once when first hiring you, the wait is definitely worth it

22. RyanPm40 Nov 25, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 25, 2019)
    RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

In other news,

Man I totally prefer the feeling Ambien gives me over weed. Any time I take it, I just try and stay awake for a few minutes or however long my body will let me until I end up waking 6 hours later with my phone, Apple TV remote and glasses still on my body.

It's a very strange phenomenom. Definitely affecting my ability to type right now. Text on my phone almost looks 3D and hovering over the page, as if every item on my screen has depth to it. Also get an out of body loopy feeling when I move my head and have very poor coordination when I try to walk anywhere, I have to hold onto things. The ultimate relaxing body high with the balance of being drunk. And that's just my normal dose I've been taking for over a year

Thank God for my insomnia I guess

23. AbbieTheCurious

Finally home and can get stoned

Mr. Serotonin and supernovagirl like this.
  24. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I’m basically having an aneurysm bc my ex just said it’s pointless for us to pick up
    Our package from co isn’t here yet and we’re about to run out...yknow 2 days before thanksgiving...
    So I’m like let’s just pick up a small amount to get us through and he’s like eh is that worth it to spend more money on just a gram or two each
    I’m like uhh versus not having any??? Yeah???

And basically bc it’s his money it’s his decision and this is why it sucks being broke and also sucks knowing that I’d never tell him to just go without it for a few days

25. Mr. Serotonin

I will have 2 1/3 edibles after work. Supposedly that will be around 70mg but we will see :crylaugh:

waking season, Ken, riotspray and 2 others like this.