Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 201

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Lmao I got the joke, it was purrrfect

Kuri44, OotyPa and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm not really sure how I'm feline about that joke

3. Kuri44

This is it, Thanks for explaining!

yeah I was on a different level last night. Ate 3 lemon bar square edibles.

had a dream last night that I was watching Joker and Arthur fleck used my terrible cat joke:crylaugh:

4. OotyPa

fall away

Cat story.

I have a cat of my own (Peanut Butter) and my girlfriend and I are trying out fostering with this one other cat (Keebler), who is adorable but incredibly passive. Anyway, Keebler got adopted last week and went home to his new family, but their older cat attacked and gave him a deep puncture wound on his hip- so they returned him to us to continue fostering.

Our cat, Peanut Butter, is super territorial and keeps trying to attack Keebler. My girlfriend has been away on a business trip this week so I'm taking care of these two cats, and also smoking a lot more this week bc of the free time. Being high and keeping cats from killing each other is a draining process, y'all. It's a labor of love tho.

sonder and Kuri44 like this.
  5. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

one of my gerbils names is mr peanutbutter

my cats name is freddy

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  6. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

on the one hand a tolerance break would benefit me greatly because im going through shit so quickly and can barely afford medical prices but my tolerance is too high for my dealers subpar shit. on the other hand i literally need marijuana to function and stay sober from heroin/crack and im afraid to stop for any period of time longer than a week.

riotspray likes this.
  7. Signifire

If you can, I would try setting rules for yourself. Like only smoking at night after a certain time, or like only smoking after you get off work. I know that’s way easier said than done but with what you’ve said it seems like that’d be your best bet. Also I kinda know what you mean in that weed keeps me feeling better about my life I think and so emotionally it helps keep me stable, so I rely on it for that. and it’s tough to set rules for myself so I end up stopping altogether for a few months when I need a break. Which as you’ve said isn’t really an option for you. Good on you for staying sober though man and stay strong!

supernovagirl likes this.
  8. elwayinthe4th

pop-drunk.com

Well we'll well

9. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  10. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I have smoked it, but considering I smoke so much weed, it doesn't really do much for me. I know it's not gonna "get me high" or anything, but maybe if I didn't smoke weed as much, I'd get the "benefits" from the CBD more. I dunno. As of now, I just use it when I overdo it on edibles and start feeling crazy.

11. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Hey, that's a great use for it at least lol

I'm like you... I have it sitting around in different forms but I don't really mess with it much. Occasionally I put it under my tongue for a few minutes and then swallow whatever is left. It's definitely not very easy to tell when you're already stoned but with my neck and back issues I notice it a little more I guess. It feels like adding a little grease to my joints and spine and it eases me out of my morning grump. I use probably 150-200mgs at a time though too lol

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  12. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I spent too much money on weed in colorado over the last 3 days

13. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Haha definitely can relate. When I visited my sister there I bought so much that I had to leave like half of what I bought with her lol. Then wasted Soo much money on prerolls in Montreal. It's so easy to do when it's that accessible

Ken and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  14. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

15. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

16. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

junkajunkajoo

Signifire likes this.
  17. OotyPa

fall away

Just ran out of bud so I think I'm gonna take a T-break this week, which is going to majorly suck but I probably need it.

18. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

waking season and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  19. OotyPa

fall away

Must be something wrong with me because it's been one day and I'm already feeling "withdrawal symptoms" aka a bad headache and i'm feeling irritable and anxious

20. Signifire

That’s usually me for the first day or two and then I’m mostly good after that

OotyPa and jkauf like this.
  21. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

My last t-break the other month, I was hardcore depressed the first two days.

OotyPa likes this.
  22. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I just got another Paris OG cart. Pummppeeddd.

23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I'm battling a head/sinus cold, which sucks, but it makes me feel WAY higher when I smoke, so I'm not really mad about it

24. OotyPa

fall away

Took a 5 day t-break and picked up some really good bud and i am ripped. Gonna smoke a j on my roof in the freezing cold and then i want to watch a trippy af movie. Any suggestions from the weed thread yall (preferably on streaming, also was thinking more along the lines of horror/psychological/surreal)

Mr. Serotonin, Ken, RyanPm40 and 2 others like this.
  25. OotyPa

fall away

Not quite labeled as any of those but im watching Uncle Boonmee Can Remember His Past Lives for the first time