Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 200

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I took at least 2 grams and nothing lol. My first time that really got me was just eating an eighth on a peanut butter bagel

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Does it matter how long you let the lemon Tek sit? I think I just left it in a glass in my fridge overnight idk

yeahrightdude and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  3. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

That’s wild. I soaked I think 1.8 or 2 in fresh lemon juice for 20 minutes after pulverizing them in a shot glass and it hit harder than a motherfucker. That movie with Leo, catch me if you can was on the tv and I literally was accidentally making the same movements as him and it freaked me out. My friends also got me to play Battlefield and I treated it like a game of survival and had 0 kills and 0 deaths and just spent the entire time trying to crawl around and hide :crylaugh:

dadbolt, sonder, Ken and 4 others like this.
  4. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

i know people that have taken 1.75-2 grams and felt nothing. i slightly tripped at 1.75 and had the wildest trip of my life at 2.5. i did 3.5 a few times and tripped hard but the time i did 2.5 definitely fucked me up the most. probably stronger product. i had to stop doing mushrooms though because the taste was unbearable and i just couldnt bring myself to eat them anymore so i switched to LSD. which i enjoy more anyway but it lasts too long.

5. I'm not getting as high anymore. Probably gonna take a t-break, but does anyone have any insight in improving highs? I've been doing carts pretty consistently every day since January but picked up some flower on Friday that just isn't doing it.

6. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

it’s your tolerance. if your carts are legit your tolerance is probably insane

Mr. Serotonin and yeahrightdude like this.
  7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

usually switching from carts to flower or from smoking to vaping or even just changing up the piece I use makes a difference for me. my tolerance is through the roof too and aside from taking a t-break, there's not much you can do. sometimes waiting as late into the day as possible to smoke helps. the first high of the day is always the best so if you only smoke once a day...

8. yeahrightdude Oct 21, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 21, 2019)
    yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

yeah switching from oil to flower should give you a pretty decent effect since the solvents used to make oil used in most carts strip certain cannabinoids from the final product. Getting just those extra cannabinoids from flower alone should give you something...

If you're in a legal market- are you getting higher quality/full spectrum carts? If you're in an illegal market there's a possibility your carts were filled with rcs or even a small possibility your flower is actually hemp.

otherwise- your tolerance is insanely high lol

riotspray and RyanPm40 like this.
  9. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Taking a week break last week def lowered my tolerance and some hits have left me floating. And this is a strain that a month ago barely affected me. Would recommend, would do again.

Mr. Serotonin and yeahrightdude like this.
  10. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

My tolerance is really high. Been smoking too much lately, gonna take a break next week. But I just had an edible and I'm pretty stoned. So yeah, switching kinds of consuming weed helps.

11. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

wake n bake baby!!!! hit the dispensary yesterday and got a gram of bud and a gram of wax, stocked up til the weekend

12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

It's crazy to me how anyone can make a gram last more than about 5 minutes, but again I smoke WAY too much.

alina and supernovagirl like this.
  13. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

when you’ve got a gram of wax it’s easy, I really only need to pack a full bowl of bud and hit it periodically between dabs all day

riotspray likes this.
  14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, that makes sense.

15. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I'm going to buy so much cbd tomorrow, I can't wait.

sophos34 and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  16. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I have a bunch of CBD (both isolate and flower) but I never really know what to do with it

17. mad

I was right. Prestigious

smoking a j on my way to see Japanese Breakfast should be a good night :moon:

18. Mr. Serotonin

Ken help this man

Kuri44, Ken and riotspray like this.
  19. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Definitely should take a T-break soon bc I’m not getting high anymore lol. Been vaping all week with diminishing results but maybe i need to just smoke a fat j.

20. Kuri44

I’m so high and i think I just came up with a joke, my apologies if it’s already been done before

How does a cat like their steak?

RAAARRREEEE

21. Mr. Serotonin

What’d you mean?

Kuri44 likes this.
  22. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I wish I was on your level right now haha

23. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I uhhhh don’t get it

24. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Cats make a “rare” noise when they meow sometimes. I would know because I reply to my cat when I’m stoned. We converse.

25. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Lmfao like...rawr???

As in I love you in dinosaur

Kuri44, OotyPa and Mr. Serotonin like this.