Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 20

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I'd probably just eat them and hope for the best.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I guess worst case scenario they'll just taste bad and then I'll be nauseous but not high.

3. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Make some tea and see what happens.

4. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I mean mushrooms are already a fungus. I doubt they'd "go bad"

5. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Everyone seems pretty on board with this :thumbup:
    I've never had them in tea before, is it all different from just eating them?

6. RileyWitiw

more like absolutepop.net Supporter

I think they'll probably work tbh

7. mad

I was right. Prestigious

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. My all the way stoned self thanks you for this recommendation because this movie had me crying laughing for 90 minutes straight haha. Can't believe I slept on it til now.

suicidesaints, mad and yeahrightdude like this.
  9. nl5011

Trusted Supporter

I've had moldy shrooms before. Tripping and throwing up through out was not fun. But in a dry climate I imagine they'd keep fairly well.

suicidesaints likes this.
  10. mad

I was right. Prestigious

You are most welcome

11. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Randy is awesome. Can't wait for this.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  12. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Could you not visibly see the mold? I would think if they got moldy, you'd be able to tell, but maybe not... I don't really have experience with shrooms so I could be way off, but usually mushrooms (used in cooking) will get slimy or actually grow mold on them so... idk...

13. nl5011

Trusted Supporter

No not vividly, but taste and texture in my mouth was off, and I should've known then. But I was like fuck it...
    They were dried, but weren't dry and crisp.

suicidesaints likes this.
  14. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Gotcha.

15. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Ugh that sounds terrible. Do you think it would be obvious if they were moldy if we made tea?

16. nl5011

Trusted Supporter

I think you'd be fine. If you don't visibly notice anything, I'd smell and taste test, and your mouth will tell you if there's something else there. But if it seems fine, boil em up.
    The moldy ones I took had an almost tangy taste, much different from the usual bland earthy taste of mushies.

17. mad

I was right. Prestigious

While we're on the subject, I think that the Workaholics ep where they do mushrooms has the best description of how they taste: "this tastes like what I imagine rumpelstiltskin tastes like"

RileyWitiw, yeahrightdude and nl5011 like this.
  18. nl5011

Trusted Supporter

I feel like workaholics represent the drug experiences on their show fairly accurately, as opposed to most other on screen drug scenes. And for a comedy show.

I think Fear and Loathing is the most accurate version of on screen tripping that I've seen.

19. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I can't remember if it was acid or shrooms they took that time at their job, and their boss lady accidentally took it too. That episode is a favorite.

nl5011 likes this.
  20. mad

I was right. Prestigious

lol they did acid that time. Great episode.

nl5011 likes this.
  21. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I had the funniest conversation with my dad tonight, where he revealed that my mom first knew that she loved him under the influence of shrooms

22. nl5011

Trusted Supporter

That sounds like pretty cool parents.

23. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Mom was a wild back in the day, and my dad grew up in BC so he was and continues to be a pretty big pothead lol

24. mad

I was right. Prestigious

My current recipe for a perfect day:
    1. smoke a j
    2. listen to mbmbam while colouring
    [​IMG]

supernovagirl and suicidesaints like this.
  25. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

need to get into mbmbam

mad and dadbolt like this.