Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. devenstonow

Noobie

Hopefully this does it. Gonna go pick up some cranberry juice.

Sucks that it's gonna be legal here in Mass, but based off something I saw in Washington, legality doesn't matter, even if it's medical

yeahrightdude and dadbolt like this.
  2. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

a buddy got back from Colorado the other day and smoked a tarantula joint with me. then i tried wax for the first time. that was a good day.

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Buddy you lick tarantulas to get high?

4. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Robk, yeahrightdude and Ken like this.
  5. dadbolt

Prestigious Prestigious

it was just one time okay i dont have a prolbem

6. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

I buy off a guy named Lou and so naturally he is saved in my phone as "Lou Weed"

jkauf, Signifire, BirdPerson and 4 others like this.
  7. chris

Trusted Supporter

last time I smoked I got a really terrible anxiety attack that ruined the whole experience, so now I'm super hesitant. kind of a bummer

8. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I'm almost out of brownies. I think tincture is next.

yeahrightdude and dadbolt like this.
  9. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Just came here for this post

yeahrightdude, Ken and Dean like this.
  10. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

[​IMG]

muttley, Dean, Joe4th and 4 others like this.
  11. kassie09

Regular

I think it's really rude I get randomly drug tested so I rarely get to smoke. My freezer is full of wax rn and I did take a puff or two of wax pen the other day but it was just a tease.

I'm staring at a fat blunt on my coffee table rn. I swear I don't live in a trap house.

Joe4th, BirdPerson, dadbolt and 4 others like this.
  12. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

ugh i always get grumpy on vacations when i cant smoke for a week, thankfully when we hit the bahamas last year it was rather easy to find some weed. it was dirt, but weed is weed

13. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

my friend said he went to the Dominican republic and the weed he managed to find there was :thumbup:

14. Joel

Trusted Prestigious

my girlfriend and I always do bong rips before we go to parents house and then we play with their cats and it is a very pleasant time all around

when I go to her parents house her dad has a joint lit in the car when he picks us up on most occasions so I can be blatantly frigged and it is also v pleasant

BirdPerson and Ken like this.
  15. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

my brother and I use to smoke blunts before going to family holiday dinners cus our family is super long winded and kinda whiny and in more recent times kinda fell into that divisive societal/political shit and we just don't wanna hear it or at least have something to help relax and deal with lol.
    basically we get stoned and watch whatever games are on on the biggest big screen tv my fam has (grandmas) lol.

Ken likes this.
  16. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

some random guy on the resort just saw me walking alone and was like "yo you want some green or some white?" i just so happened to be on the hunt for weed so i said green, gave him 40 bucks and he came back with a huge nug, probably about an eighth, of some real low quality stuff. was only somewhat sketchy but ive been in much sketchier situations in my time with other drugs so i wasnt all that bothered by it

dadbolt, BirdPerson and Ken like this.
  17. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

this is similar to how my brother described his time in Jamaica, except the bus driver pulled over for people to use the bathroom and then offered as people were standing around.

sophos34 likes this.
  18. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

I need to take a tolerance break but that's not any fun so....

19. elemenohpe

Irregular Prestigious

I read that in the Bird Person voice.

20. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

In this multiverse, Tammy didn't do the thing she did, and I'm just here looking for a soul bond while I 420nosc0pe all of you.

21. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

I get paranoid that I'll be tested at work and I can't risk losing my job so I rarely smoke anymore unfortunately.

I did smoke a few weekends ago and man do I miss it

kassie09 and dadbolt like this.
  22. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Here for it

23. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

ughhh need to find someone with some g damn green around here

24. Arry

it was all a dream Prestigious

[​IMG]

25. Borat 2: Vengeance

The Pitbull of Chorus.fm Prestigious

I smoke weeed and ignite the fire

Honestly a friend of a friend started selling me Qs for 60 dollars and it's really good! Also have became fast friends with this drug dealer