Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 199

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I'm all about the Games and the Dutchmasters over the Swishers, personally. White peach is my favorite though.

2. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

I was a big fan of the grape game blunts in college but since I don't like to consume tobacco products anymore King Palms are my go to for blunts. 10/10 recommend if you haven't tried them

riotspray and Ken like this.
  3. OotyPa

fall away

Got mine from a farmer's market, so it's probably okay. I don't do it often so I'll just play it safe and stop.

Shaved/crushed ice or snow is the all-time best answer, honestly.

alina likes this.
  4. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I don't particularly like Swishers because the leaves stick together and are hard to separate, forcing you to smoke more paper, but I really enjoyed the flavor of these ones. I usually go with White Owl or Games because they're readily available and the leaves come apart with no effort. I usually do White Peach or White Grape.

Ken likes this.
  5. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I'll have to give them a shot. I can't find many White Owls these days. They used to be my favorite. I started on strawberry and chocolate Phillies haha.

6. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Chocolate Phillies, those were the days. lol

Ken likes this.
  7. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

As soon as I move to a medical state I'm buying a case of mango white owls

riotspray, Mr. Serotonin and Ken like this.
  8. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I would so love to just move to Maine for cheaper housing and legal weed (I'm less than 10 min from the border), but we have no income or sales tax in NH, sooo....

Mr. Serotonin, waking season and Ken like this.
  9. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Dopesmoker is so fucking wild

Mr. Serotonin and riotspray like this.
  10. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

For me personally: Can't OD on weed. Can't die from weed withdrawal. Don't get angry during or after smoking. In fact I'm nearly 100% of the time gonna be in a more chill, open state of mind after smoking.

But do I want to know how much I've spent on weed in my life? Hell no lol

Also, stick with ice cubes or freezer snow for your bong. Simple, safe, effective!

11. RyanPm40

There was a while there where I was buying 2 oz a month and man it's fucked up to think how much money I wasted. The last few weeks I've only been smoking a single bowl a couple times a week, or just one puff of my gf's vape pen right before bed and I feel a lot better.

I've also found lately that bud just seems to increase my anxiety when it used to calm me down

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  12. mad

I was right. Prestigious

on shrooms tonight and feeling GOOD

13. RyanPm40

Damn I really wanna try shrooms again. First time was amazing, second time was a really bad trip, and third time I tried disolving it in lemon juice because I've heard it can make it more potent but it just didn't work at all

14. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Finally got a fronto leaf after hearing about them for ages. It's a pretty nice smoke if you like natural leaf over a blunt. Definitely beats the hell out of Backwoods.

Also got a some King Palms. They looks awesome but I haven't smoked one yet. Give me half an hour, probably.

Mr. Serotonin and waking season like this.
  15. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I haven’t smoked in 8 days and I’m sooooooo excited to take a huge bong rip when I get home at midnight today.

16. lati

It was good

17. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

gatorade is good bong water

yeahrightdude likes this.
  18. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

its also a terpene that can be found in marijuana though right?

Mr. Serotonin and yeahrightdude like this.
  19. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Damn the time I did the lemon juice thing, I was on the ground and crawling to the couch within 15 minutes after ingestion :crylaugh:

Ken, RyanPm40 and supernovagirl like this.
  20. lati

Yeah, in the plants, but they are at very very low concentrations. Too high percentages can make it taste bitter or sting your tongue, so even added terpenes are in very low concentrations. I was checking a safety data sheet and the toxicies for most terpenes are high I guess because they are inherently really reactive chemicals

yeahrightdude and sophos34 like this.
  21. OotyPa Oct 20, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 20, 2019)
    OotyPa

fall away

Last time I did shrooms was a little too much for me. Or maybe that was the point. Either way, it was an incredibly challenging experience. Makes me hesitant to say I want to do them again.

But the other two times I’ve done them were profoundly beautiful, the first time one of my happiest moments/memories of college.

edit: every time ive done shrooms, it has presented a psychological/emotional challenge to me- but I was able to break through in a sense with my first two times. The third and most recent time kept me in this dark space for hours, and only the last hour felt “enjoyable” to me. Not that shrooms are meant to be “enjoyed,” and instead experienced as a lesson- which is how I took this last experience.

22. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Ahhh okay makes sense

23. RyanPm40

Yeah it's been a long time so I can't really remember if they were more stemmy vs not having a lot of caps.. but was definitely disappointing heh

24. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

you remember how much you took? I don't think caps vs. stems matter much, but that's just me haha. Main difference to me is that caps are easier to eat and taste better.

25. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

I swear I saw a study years ago that showed caps don’t consistently contain more psychoactive compounds but after looking it up recently I realize I was remembering wrong. Caps actually do contain a larger amount.

I don’t think having only/mostly stems out cause a failed trip though. Mushrooms can be super temperamental. Eating within a few hours of consuming then can completely counter any effects.

Lemon tek hit me so hard the one time I tried it though

supernovagirl and RyanPm40 like this.