Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 196

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I wouldn't worry about it, especially with edibles. Just don't keep them in any kind of packaging that indicates they're medicated. Even if you did get pulled over, I don't think they (technically/legally) can have a dog sniff around your car without a warrant.

supernovagirl and Ken like this.
  2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

4 deaths and they ban vaping. Meanwhile buy all the cigarettes and everclear you want.

K0ta, sophos34 and LightWithoutHeat like this.
  3. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

All I'm wanna say is FUCK Charlie Baker. But also this vape sales ban is just going to make the problem worse. With no access to legit, clean, dispensary (rec or med) carts, people are gonna flock to the black market where all the vitamin E and pesticide contaminated carts are coming from and more people will be harmed from this in the end.

4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Kansas does the fake signs/probable cause thing and they used to do DUI checkpoints fairly frequently but I haven't seen them in a long time.

The fake stops- from a distance I saw flashing red lights a couple miles ahead. They had a sign on the side of the road saying "k9 unit patrolling ahead" but when I got to it I could see it was just a light on a pole lol

The DUI checkpoints are the exact opposite. 10-15 cop cars parked all over the highway and cops standing right on the shoulder flagging you down and giving breathalyzers . Horrifying.

Ken likes this.
  5. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Were these DUI checkpoints during the day or at night? I'm not planning on being stoned in the car or while driving. Everything is going to be sealed up and packed away in my suitcase.

6. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

They were at night. Also I think they were exclusively on big travel weekends like Forth of July, thanksgiving week, etc.

Ken likes this.
  7. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

In Montreal staying at an apartment that's next to a park crawling with skateboarders, and I have to say, it's pretty sweet to be able to walk to the dispensary, buy a few prerolls, and just smoke a joint on a park bench watching some kids doing kickflips and shit lmao.

8. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I’ve switched back to dry herb. Feels good, y’all.

Finally got my broken AirVape replaced with a beautiful Rose Gold one with a wooden mouthpiece. Y’all should really check their products out- they really look amazing and hit like a dream. I feel like I never see them name dropped.

BirdPerson and Signifire like this.
  9. Friends and I had edibles last weekend. I have 75 mg and had a great time, my friend had 25 mg and greened out. Overall 10/10 night cause I was so high that I genuinely enjoyed cleaning up

10. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

there's now a bill in PA to legalize weed and I want it to pass so badly but this state has a republican controlled congress so we are most likely fucked.sfd z

11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I made some lemon canna-cupcakes 2 weekends ago and blew EVERYONE'S heads off. Made another batch (brownies this time) with half as much bud (maybe I'll be able to stay awake this time). Excited to try them this weekend (hopefully at the Wu Tang show if I can get an affordable ticket)

supernovagirl, Mr. Serotonin and Ken like this.
  12. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Just saw the best sunset of my life on the beach in perfect weather with a J and sometimes life is perfect.

Ken, supernovagirl, mad and 3 others like this.
  13. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Right on my m’man. Right on.

Ken and jkauf like this.
  14. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

[​IMG]

RyanPm40 likes this.
  15. TheTrove

The Trove

Is it me or is weed kinda bad for you? I feel like it's good but sometimes it's bad. You know?

Borat 2: Vengeance and RyanPm40 like this.
  16. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

l o l

17. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

It can’t be THAT much better than alcohol and low tar cigs(this actually doesn’t exist)

18. TheTrove

The Trove

I think it's probably better than alcohol in terms of the psychoactive effect.

19. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I thought you meant health wise?

20. TheTrove

The Trove

Yeah that probably too. Especially if you smoke it in moderation without tobacco.

21. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I mean out of all the vices I can think of it’s the least harmful so ima stick with it

However I frequently lament the memory loss that being a stoner has brought

BirdPerson, riotspray, alina and 3 others like this.
  22. TheTrove

The Trove

Wait what were we talking about again?

23. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Me every day of my life tbh

alina likes this.
  24. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Used some Resinate to clean my bong today and boy is it cleannnn. Can’t wait to get home from work later and enjoy it.

Borat 2: Vengeance likes this.
  25. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Smoking has definitely affected my short term memory and destroyed my falsetto when singing and I often consider quitting. It's hard when you have insomnia tho.