Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 195

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Hoooly fuck. A dispensary opened nearby and my buddy went and paid $72 (with tax) for a 500mg cart. Is that normal in other states?? That's crazy. I would've thought like $60 for a gram

2. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I can get a $40 cart from my friend dealer so that’s pretty nuts. Also I never go to the legal dispensaries so I don’t know the “legal” prices

3. chris

Trusted Supporter

Prices vary but around here but the last 1g cured resin cart I bought from a dispensary was like $27 before tax, but that may have been due to a sale. Probably range between $30-$55 regularly though

RyanPm40 likes this.
  4. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

The med dispensaries in MA sell some in the $70 range. Typically they’re more around 50-60 For the 500mg ones but I’ll only buy them when there’s deals (like 3 for $150). Otherwise I’m sticking with ones I get from my cousin for like $30 a pop for 1000mg carts. They’re occasionally hit or miss quality-wise but at least they aren’t a rip off.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  5. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Over $70, no one should buy Em until they drop the price lol

RyanPm40 likes this.
  6. RyanPm40

Heh yeah it's a brand new rec dispensary in MA, I think it might be opening day actually :P

7. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Legal carts in PA are 50-70 for 500mg and let me tell you it is far more worth it than buying fucking hot dog water ass carts from my dealer for 40 a gram that take ten hits to get the shittiest buzz ever. One hit of a dispensary cart has me floating

jkauf, Ken, alina and 3 others like this.
  8. RyanPm40

9. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

BirdPerson and jkauf like this.
  10. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Have I mentioned I can’t wait to visit Denver next month lol

jkauf, RyanPm40 and Ken like this.
  11. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Same!

supernovagirl likes this.
  12. supernovagirl

5B40D2E7-512A-4F36-9CA9-AA2415E6E793.jpeg

When are you going!

BirdPerson and Ken like this.
  13. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

14. supernovagirl

Ohh nice!

I was actually being generous with “next month” lol I’m just pretending it’s already October
    I’m there nov 7-11

Ken likes this.
  15. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Ah, close enough haha.

16. web250

I'll change this eventually Prestigious

The last half of my Europe trip is tougher now that the Amsterdam green has run out.

yeahrightdude likes this.
  17. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Has anyone heard anything about checkpoints in places like arizona and utah? My friend mentioned that they're a thing, but google tells me the only thing they do is post signs implying that there's a looming checkpoint a mile or two down the road to try to scare people into dropping their weed out of the car or making illegal u-turns so they have probable cause to pull them over. I have never ever seen anything of the sort in Arizona, but I've never been to Utah. I was planning on taking a few edibles in my suitcase when we drive from Colorado to AZ, but now I'm feeling a little hesitant.

18. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Came across the fake checkpoint thing in Missouri many many years ago. Freaked me the fuck out

yeahrightdude, Mr. Serotonin and Ken like this.
  19. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Was that basically what it was? They put the sign up to encourage people to abruptly take an exit, throw it out the window, or make an illegal u-turn? But then there's no actual checkpoint, right?

20. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

yep and I stupidly took the exit but it was just one cop who had another car pulled over so I got lucky

yeahrightdude and Ken like this.
  21. Mr. Serotonin

Taking an exit or doing a U-turn doesn't seem like it would give them probable cause. I'm pretty sure they can't do that even at a DUI checkpoint, so why can they do that with this fake setup?

supernovagirl and Ken like this.
  22. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

That's crazy. I had no idea they even tried things like this. I'm glad you got lucky! It's good to know it's not an actual checkpoint.

It's fucked up. Apparently they're sitting and waiting, so if your u-turn is illegal or your exit is abrupt, they can make an argument that you were driving recklessly or whatever and then they'll have a k-9 waiting for you to walk around your car while the cop talks to you.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  23. Mr. Serotonin

Yeah that's the only way I can see them being able to do it is if you do some sort of illegal maneuver. I guess unfortunately if they want to pull you over they'll find a way.

Ken likes this.
  24. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

Yep. Everything I've read online says that if you keep driving normally and don't abruptly deviate, there's nothing to worry about.

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  25. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

God damn this is sad because the cart I brought back from San Fran is running low and I've been contemplating making the drive up there again to stock up. Sigh.

RyanPm40 likes this.