Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

420 Blaze It • Page 194

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by sophos34, Dec 13, 2016.

1. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

That’s gross. I literally didn’t even ever think about it being possible bc I’ve never heard of it lol

yeahrightdude likes this.
  2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I feel like as more states have decriminalized, the black market has gotten greedier and full of more bullshit. I get it, drug dealers are being put out of business, but mold on weed, vitamin E in vape carts (though the "legit" stuff could be fucked too), people sprinkling tiny pieces of glass on the bud to make it look like trichomes. It's all crazy. I hate living in Texas and should probably move but it seems like such an undertaking when work, family, friends, etc are all here.

3. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

I don't really Uber / Lyft cause money but I thought about maybe discreetly asking next time I'm at a t bell drive through cause I've heard people have success that way but that makes me extremely nervous haha

4. supernovagirl

That’s funny cause literally my old dealer works at Taco Bell. And I’m sure he still sells lol

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  5. supernovagirl

Anyway tinder is prob the way I would find a new connect if I had to lol

6. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I’ve found connects by going on meetup.com and typing in my zip code, and the keyword “cannabis.” If you go to the discussion page of some groups, you’re sure to find other people who are looking and some people selling. I’d be careful though. I find it likelier to be scammed when digitally communicating with people.

7. EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

this is a good idea, ty!
    I'll try this, thanks!

supernovagirl likes this.
  8. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I've heard of some people freezing weed to keep it "fresh", which will surely create mold when defrosting it

supernovagirl and riotspray like this.
  9. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

People used to put orange peels in the bag to keep it fresh, or make it smell better/appear moister, which also creates mold.

10. AFoolsGlory

@MattW182 Supporter

As for finding new hook ups, I've had success searching on Instagram. Just searching something like where you're from followed by "dank" (Newcastledank for example, since a lot of dealers hashtag their shit these days, then messaging a few that use the tag something along the lines of "got anywhere we can talk more privately?". More often than not they'll give a Snapchat or something and you can connect over that.

Obviously gotta be super careful that way, but that's how I found my guy at the minute.

11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

NORML meetings can be a good way to find a dealer too if you're patient. Most of the people might be weary at first, but go a few times and start talking to people and you'll find someone. Bring a joint with you and you'll make friends quicker and people will be less weary of you.

12. supernovagirl

I’m not gonna lie all those ways are way sketchier than I would ever feel comfortable with.

Even within tinder I would not use it to specifically search for a dealer. I would find someone who was 420 friendly, meet up to smoke, and then let them know the deal and get them to connect you with *their* dealer lol

This might work better as a girl tho cause maybe if a guy finds someone to smoke with he’s expected more to bring his own? Idk why but that seems like a thing? lol

13. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Yeeeeah I've had some dank bud that was actually just dank mold lol. I'd get rid of it. Mold's bad enough without smoking it

supernovagirl and RyanPm40 like this.
  14. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

I was in Hawaii trying to find someone and kept getting called a narc. (Though it is illegal there) Not going to recommend this way unless people have recommendations for how to ask haha

RyanPm40 likes this.
  15. supernovagirl

I mean you have to go about it in a way that doesn’t look like a narc lmfao
    Like I said I would basically just put 420 friendly in my bio and wait for it to come to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BirdPerson likes this.
  16. supernovagirl

:anguish::verysad: I did smoke some of it lol but then I picked up more and tossed the rest of it.

BirdPerson likes this.
  17. anybody tried patches? thoughts?

18. lati

That first sentence is easier said than done haha

supernovagirl likes this.
  19. supernovagirl

Naw
    Here’s how you do it
    Put 420 friendly in uri profile
    Wait for some stoner to say what’s up and then when they say they are smoking and ___, that’s when you reply oh I’m jealous I’m all out
    Or when you have 420 in your profile honestly guys just message you “we should smoke together sometime”
    So like as a “hetero” woman I actually contend that it’s extremely easy.
    But I have no experience being a guy and have no experience with women coming @ me this way, so I dunno

20. lati

Right I get that but 1. It was a vacation so 6 days max isn’t good. Especially in Hawaii where it’s mostly locals. And 2. I have a bf so as soon as I say “yeah let’s do it! But I have a BF!” And they immediately swipe whatever the way “fuck no” is

riotspray likes this.
  21. supernovagirl

Okay yes this makes sense lol

22. lati

Now that I’m thinking about it maybe for a tinder search for weed in a relationship in a vacation spot, a three way is the way to do it.... jk. I guess.

Mr. Serotonin and supernovagirl like this.
  23. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Of course if I’m high I’m going to buy and immediately watch Demolition Man for $5. Thank you, Apple.

riotspray and yeahrightdude like this.
  24. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

Picked up a quarter of a strain called Black Licorice bc the price was right and the genetics sounded good (mendo breath x purple punch). The clerk was like yeah this is fire and I smiled thinking cynically what's she gonna say, "you bought some weak shit lol" but OH MY she wasn't just being polite it's so good

25. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

lol the budtenders literally say "oh nice choice" regardless of what i buy. i mean, there's really not much bad shit in the PA medical program haha but still

BirdPerson, RyanPm40 and Ken like this.